User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Question for Ontario members... points on drugs?

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

heh thanks Decaf.. ya i explained that I would take the Iron pills to the front counter with everything else i had for the points but they assured me i wouldn't get the points there either. so i left them. that was quite a few months ago. not going to try again. instead i changed my diet to include more iron rich food. it was easier.
    sweetmomma and Decaf like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

@ MrsSunshine: Glad to hear you can still get iron from food source. I can't bring my iron level up no matter what I eat. Even with iron pills it's still below normal range.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I take Eurofer and it's not pointable. All the various OTC shelf-displayed things are pointable though (analgesics, allergy stuff, etc.).

Milk prices can vary very widely in Ontario (at both grocery stores and SDM). It's not uncommon to see four litres at $5.49 (or more for premium brands, and don't even get me started on the organic stuff...$8 and up!).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    @ MrsSunshine: Glad to hear you can still get iron from food source. I can't bring my iron level up no matter what I eat. Even with iron pills it's still below normal range.
    That must be super annoying. I have a hard time with mine, too. Have they recommended adding vitamin C to aid absorption (like a squeeze of lemon on spinach salad, etc.) and/or B12? I self-inject methylcobalamine (a form of B12, I don't like the idea of cyanocobalamine...no extra cyanide for me thanks!) weekly.

If you can get a copy of "Could it be B12?" from your library, I would strongly recommend reading it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information