User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree211Likes

Thread: Husband getting suspicious, need help

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Long story short, I am tired of my husband. I want to get a divorce but I don't want to split 50/50. I want to keep my money. I made up a story to him saying that my parents don't work and can't support themselves so I give them all my income. He accepted this at first, but lately he has been telling me that I should stop or at least reduce the money flow to my parents. Basically all his income goes into the bills and the house and whatever. We keep arguing saying that I need to help pay but I keep telling him I have to support my parents.

He keeps getting angry and I am running out of excuses. I need to transfer money a little at a time not to arouse suspicion. In 2 months I will file for divorce but until then I need to keep him off my back so I can put all my assets into my parents name, that way he can't take anything of mine.

Anything I can tell him to throw him off balance until then? I was going through his computer and I found out he asked on another forum <link removed> for advice and they are telling him to file for a divorce, but I can't let that happen until I transfer everything.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Sat, Oct 13th, 2012 at 10:29 PM.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

You're poop out of luck if you think transferring assets gets you off the equalization hook. What a dirty thing to do when a marriage breaks down.

~~Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk~~

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'll send you my bank information with passwords, please put money in my account and while you are at it, why not come and visit me for a while, I will out $5,000 extra in there for you! Love vesper!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    I'll send you my bank information with passwords, please put money in my account and while you are at it, why not come and visit me for a while, I will out $5,000 extra in there for you! Love vesper!!
    BUT, she'll end up leaving you because she'll get tired of you

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by win-star View Post
    BUT, she'll end up leaving you because she'll get tired of you
    Oh but I am sure she'll love to cook and clean for me while I go out with my friends! I am her dream come true!!
    anisa, itsjustmebub, TaraF and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

this has to be a troll post,if it's not,i hope he finds out about what you are doing...if the marriage is over,tell him it's over,don't be so evil..cut your losses..so sad to believe there are people out there like this,like i said,hope its a troll post
    matrix82, abbasgirl, TaraF and 7 others like this.

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

OP, I see you are new to Smart Canucks.
    Welcome to the forum.
    anisa, TaraF, Sunraven and 4 others like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

The thread has been reported and Fallen Pixels has edited the OP and some of the posts, TudorChick.
    matrix82 likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

ok..i just woke up and a bit groggy from nyquil induced slumber from a cold,so i am quick to act..lol
    TaraF likes this.

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Lol.
    anisa and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

wow.... I hope this isnt real, but if it is, its a rotten thing to do. Make him pay all your bills while youre hiding your money - thats weak.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

This is STILL here? lmao. Seriously, who asks for immoral advice on how to be financially abusive?

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Hahaha.... If you want to try to commit fraud and throw suspicion off of yourself, the first thing to do is to tell as many people as possible about your plans....

....nailed it!

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I get so sad when I hear someone wants to get a divorce. When you got married you both said 'I Do....for better or worse'. Why then when things get 'worse', people start giving up on their marriage?
    I once heard somewhere, "when things start getting bad, think of what brought you two together, how you felt about eachother when you were dateing and start treating and courting eachother like you did back then". I think couples should always 'work' at their marriage,find ways to show eachother your love and respect,have a date night,etc. ALWAYS try to see the good in the other person,I know that can be hard sometimes, but if you 'want' to, you 'can' work it out.(The key word here is 'want' to) If you constantly look at the negative things, then there is no way you'll work it out.
    Last edited by mwieler; Mon, Oct 15th, 2012 at 05:02 PM.
    Mia001 and TudorChick like this.
    Artificial Colors & Flavours in almost all our food... You should be concerned.Everyone should watch this...
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/345273-...health-canada/

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mwieler View Post
    I get so sad when I hear someone wants to get a divorce. When you got married you both said 'I Do....for better or worse'. Why then when things get 'worse', people start giving up on their marriage?
    I once heard somewhere, "when things start getting bad, think of what brought you two together, how you felt about eachother when you were dateing and start treating and courting eachother like you did back then". I think couples should always 'work' at their marriage,find ways to show eachother your love and respect,have a date night,etc. ALWAYS try to see the good in the other person,I know that can be hard sometimes, but if you 'want' to, you 'can' work it out.(The key word here is 'want' to) If you constantly look at the negative things, then there is no way you'll work it out.
    There is nothing to save if it's an abusive marriage; you can't paint them all with the same brush.

Just sayin'

~~Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk~~

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information