User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Rogers Customer Appreciation- 2 free gifts

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The Rogers site is refusing to accept our account number. Has anyone else had this problem?
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sun, Oct 28th, 2012 at 12:52 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    133 (100%)

I signed up for this a week ago and still havent gotten anything about my rdeals gc? Anyone know what I need to do?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by linnyeg View Post
    I signed up for this a week ago and still havent gotten anything about my rdeals gc? Anyone know what I need to do?
    Contact

Need our help?
    We’d love to hear from you.
    First, we’ve compiled popular requests on our Frequently Asked Questions page. Consider it a quick (and completely helpful) crash course in RDeals. Here’s a (very small!) sample of questions:
    How does RDeals.ca select its deals?
    RDeals.ca works with the best local and national merchants, so you can enjoy the best local and national deals, services and experiences.
    How do I redeem a deal from RDeals.ca?
    Go to the deal page and click the big red "BUY" button.Fill in your payment information and RDeals will send you a voucher via email.
    Remember, each deal is only available for a limited time and in limited quantities, so make your purchase before it sells out.
    What if I cannot find my voucher?
    Log into your account and all the vouchers you have purchased will be available. Can't find what you're looking for?
    What if a voucher has expired?
    Please make note of any redemption details regarding a particular voucher's expiration. Once a voucher reaches its expiration date, it no longer has its full promotional value, but can be redeemed at the price and/or for the length of time required by the laws in your province.
    Plus, you can always contact us by phone or in writing.
    • Give us a call at 1-888-396-3279

http://www.rdeals.ca/contact

Trading Score
    133 (100%)

Thanks. I need to contact rdeals about it and not rogers? I thought I'd be getting something from rogers telling me how to redeem my $10/month.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks. I need to contact rdeals about it and not rogers? I thought I'd be getting something from rogers telling me how to redeem my $10/month.
    I believe RDEALS stands for RogersDeals so technically you will be contacting Rogers.

Trading Score
    133 (100%)

Awesome thanks again!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone seen any good deals to go with the RDeal $10 credits for the month of October?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You are supposed to get an email from Rdeals with the link to your $10 voucher. Got mine shortly after signing up for the free gifts. That's what my email looked like, I didn't include the rest of the email, but it said it was sent from rdeals.ca

To thank you for being a Rogers' customer, we're giving you a total of $50 in shopping credits to spend on RDeals.ca. The best part? Your first monthly $10 credit is waiting for you now! Simply activate your credits today.
    Every month – for five awesome months – we'll top up your account with another $10 credit. We'll notify you by email or text message, so you won't miss deals on smartphone accessories; feel-good fitness classes; spa treatments and grooming kits; and exclusive offers from Rogers (think magazines, movies and more).
    Dream24 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Asking again: The Rogers site is refusing to accept our account number. Has anyone else had this problem? We can't even get past the first step
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Asking again: The Rogers site is refusing to accept our account number. Has anyone else had this problem? We can't even get past the first step
    Not everyone will be getting this deal. Did you receive the email directly from Rogers? If you're just using the link here, you might want to call Rogers directly and ask them why you're not in on this deal. They are still in the process of sending out invitations by email. Many people have stated on this thread that they couldn't get it.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Just a tip, a friend of mine used their old phone number to register, so if you're phone number has changed or even your account number, that may be the problem.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am honestly so frustrated with this stupid "customer appreciation" crap. I have signed up and resent the confirmation email a bunch of times. Still nothing from the rdeals. On top of that, when i go to rdeals.ca/gift and enter my email address it tells me that it is invalid. I am 100% Sure the email is correct. &%$#&* Rogers!!!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have 3 services with rogers and my account info is not recognized. When I call to inquire about it none of the employees know anything and then proceed to direct me to another phone number that I have to call to where then I get disconnected. I feel really appreciated now. Thanks a lot rogers!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Thank you! This thread was so long, couldn't find whether others had problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by momoforever View Post
    Just a tip, a friend of mine used their old phone number to register, so if you're phone number has changed or even your account number, that may be the problem.

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

The $25GC option is gone.
    Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information