User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Rogers Customer Appreciation- 2 free gifts

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

hmmmm. I'm moving and need to change my address.... so maybe I should do that before signing up for anything. ...Wish I had the new address, lol. Hopefully they don't run out!
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Purplechocolatecat-oholic Karabana's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

It didn't work for me no matter what way I entered the info, incl my account #. I have cable and internet w them, no phone.

Swaggin is my madness: www.swagbucks.com/refer/Karabana
    ^Easy free stuff yo^!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

CLICK the rules... I found

ELIGIBILITY: Residents of Canada who are of the age of majority in your province, who are an existing "consumer Rogers customer" or "small business Rogers customer" before the start of the Contest on October 11th, 2012 and who received a personal invitation to participate in the Contest either by text message, email or direct mail, are eligible to participate in the Contest (herein referred to as "entrant(s)"). A minor entrant must have his/her parent or legal guardian.s permission to enter the Contest, who will deem to be the entrant of this Contest.

only those receive invitation can get these appreciation gifts...
    There is always a choice....

:)
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got it. thanks

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

the site allowed me to get this gift. Glad I got something! ...I did not get any emails/invites in case anyone was wondering.

Chose 6 month subscription for Chatelaine. I had JUST changed my account address online, so I typed in my account number instead, and that worked.

wanted to add: the 'promo code' was on the web-page after I clicked submit. It was NOT in the email. So don't close the page!!! lol
    Last edited by nessa23; Wed, Oct 17th, 2012 at 12:46 PM.
    Alice1985 likes this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    2 (80%)

I did not get any emails or invitation from rogers.... I just signed up through here.. and still got the gifts

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

ok so its only for Rogers cell phones, as we have home phone with rogers and it's not working with that.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    ok so its only for Rogers cell phones, as we have home phone with rogers and it's not working with that.
    I have a cell phone and it didn't work
    TWO 20% KONG PRODUCT AVAILABLE FOR TRADE<dl style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 14px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; width: 881px; clear: both; "></dl>

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have a cell phone with them, voice and data plan on a 3 year plan and I also have my internet with them on a 2 year contract. Does this work for me? No way. Thanks a lot Rogers now I feel like unappreciated customer and when my contract runs out I will remember.
    Earn money for paypal at cashlagoon
    http://www.cashlagoon.com/?ref=177228

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I retried it with my parents info and they were eligible and they only have cable with Rogers
    Earn money for paypal at cashlagoon
    http://www.cashlagoon.com/?ref=177228

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

My cellphone didn't work, thanks for nothing Rogers. Will try parents' info later.

But I know my boss got one of those fancy mail invites for this promotion.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieMakeup View Post
    It should have given you the code and pin right after you clicked submit...I dont think they sent it through email.
    Yeah that's the way it worked for me. I got the code right away and not in an email. Good thing I write the # down right then.

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

It didn't work for me I tried both my cell, DH cell and our account number. We pay them over $160 a month for two phones but there was no appreciation. Thanks Rogers
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

it worked for me and i chose the 25 shopping channel, just ordered the clothes that were on sale with free shipping

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did a live chat with a Rogers rep about this. She asked if I have been a Rogers customer for over a year, which I have been. Then she said "I am not sure why you have not received a message as of yet but I am sure you will. The messages are being staggered in regards to this appreciation promotion." She also informed me that the promotion ends November 23, so I guess I will just keep trying until closer to the promotion end date, and if it still doesn't work, try to contact them again about it.
    Giving-Small and Dream24 like this.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information