User Tag List

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: Tangerine / Orange Key Thread

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

According to the video, they are going to be kept a separate entity from Scotia (similar to PCFinanial ad CIBC, I suppose).

Only time will tell if that holds true.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    According to the video, they are going to be kept a separate entity from Scotia (similar to PCFinanial ad CIBC, I suppose).

Only time will tell if that holds true.
    Would be nice if they gave us some nice deal with the new name. Like a bonus interest savings account.
    Or access to Scotia Bank ATMs at no charge (like President's Choice Financial and CIBC bank machines.)

DSB
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Would be nice if they gave us some nice deal with the new name. Like a bonus interest savings account.
    Or access to Scotia Bank ATMs at no charge (like President's Choice Financial and CIBC bank machines.)
    In the announcement today, Peter Aceto did say that Tangerine clients will be able to access Scotia ATMs sometime in 2014.
    Tangerine Orange Key:35561445S1 http://canadianorangekey.blogspot.com

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DSB View Post
    In the announcement today, Peter Aceto did say that Tangerine clients will be able to access Scotia ATMs sometime in 2014.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DSB View Post
    this makes me happy! There are only two ATMs that I can access with my ING card in our city right now, both right beside each other LOL, if we can access Scotiabank ATMs, that will be so convenient!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

nope don't care what they change their name too as I don't bank with either Scotia or ING and probably never would

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    nope don't care what they change their name too as I don't bank with either Scotia or ING and probably never would
    Really? Can't entice you to come on over to the "tangerine" side?

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

lol.Yes I read that as well.Fruits are good for the health so if they are good for the finance ,I hope so,we will be okaie lolBut Tangerine,what a name lol
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Open an ING Direct account and receive a $50 bonus!

When you open an ING DIRECT Account using Orange Key 40870691S1, for a limited time, we'll give you $50!

So whether you open an Investment Savings Account, THRiVE Chequing®, RSP, Tax-Free Savings Account, or GIC with $100 or more, you'll get a $50 Bonus. Offer ends December 31, 2013.

Visit ingdirect.ca/referafriend to learn more, or visit ingdirect.ca to start saving today!

Orange Key: 40870691S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Open an ING Direct account and receive a $50 bonus!

When you open an ING DIRECT Account using Orange Key 40870691S1, for a limited time, we'll give you $50!

So whether you open an Investment Savings Account, THRiVE Chequing®, RSP, Tax-Free Savings Account, or GIC with $100 or more, you'll get a $50 Bonus. Offer ends December 31, 2013.

Visit ingdirect.ca/referafriend to learn more, or visit ingdirect.ca to start saving today!

Orange Key: 40870691S1

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It is that time of the year again when ING direct give out $50 bonus instead of $25.
    Please look below for more info.
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

So the Tangarine Bank is offering a credit card too
    Along with the rebranding the company plans to launch some new products and services, Aceto said, including a credit card and access to the Bank of Nova Scotia’s automated banking machines
    http://www.thestar.com/business/pers...tangerine.html

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I really didn't mind the name change that much, more interested in seeing the great offers that might come with this name change. ( giddy about possibly using Scotia ATM's for no charge in 2014 ) Many people ( myself included ) had negative responses about switching to ING when it came to the limited ATM locations, but with the Thrive Chequing now I simply use the debit card to pay straight out of the account for purchases, OR transfer my funds free of charge to PC, and there is always the cash back option. By the way do all stores that offer cash back do it for free? I have not used that option before. (?)
    I love no fee banking....so unless something drastic happens with Tangerine they will continue to have me as a client.

babies teach us acceptance

dobbsie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Sign up for an ING Direct Savings account and deposit $100 or more and you will receive $50 for free!!! This is Double the normal $25 bonus. Please use my orange key from my signature when signing up so I also receive a bonus .

http://ingdirect.ca
    ING Thrive Account- Use orange key 35088302S1 when signing up to get $50

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Your friend wants you to save your money with ING DIRECT.

When you open an ING DIRECT Account with $100 or more, for a limited time, instead of giving you our usual $25 Bonus, we'll give you $50!

Please use my Orange key - See signature below.

Votre ami veut que vous épargniez chez ING DIRECT.

Pour un temps limité, quand vous ouvrez un Compte ING DIRECT avec un solde de 100 $ ou plus, vous recevrez 50 $ au lieu de la prime habituelle de 25 $ !
    En ouvrant un Compte d'épargne-placement, un Compte-chèques ENTR@INMD ou un Compte CPG, RÉR ou libre d'impôt avec un solde de 100 $ ou plus, vous recevrez une prime de 50 $. L'offre se termine le 31 décembre 2013.

SVP utilisez ma signature - Voir signature ci-dessous!
    ING DIRECT Orange Key **Get $50 in minutes!** From now until December 31st, when you open an ING DIRECT account, they'll give you a $50 Holiday Bonus. Hohoho! You may also be eligible for more deals, take a look! Use this link and enter Orange Key 38966724S1: http://www.ingdirect.ca/referafriend/ HAPPY SAVING!

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information