User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Free hasbro monopoly or scrabble at zellers starting nov 2nd!!

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Well tried to get in on this deal, but could'nt. My zellers is in liquidation mode. They do not follow the flyers, you have to pay loquidation price. And the liquidation price on this monopoly is $15.99. I talked to a manager and they no longer have or hand out flyers and they don't follow them. Therefore they could not honour the flyer price, If I wanted the game I would have to pay $15.99. I just hope Wal-mart has a great deal like this in the next few weeks.
    hok2 likes this.

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalmom View Post
    Wow. This is awesome. Got my 8 coupons ready. I purchased 8 boxes of popcorn over the course of the last 4-6 weeks. Spent 8.00(used 8x2.00off) Received 9 coupons for free Orville R. popcorn which all arrived last week in nine different envelops. Now I'll use the game coupons this weekend. Total value for 8 boxes of popcorn+9 free bags+8 games=approx. 100.00. Good money management?????
    wohoo0 yey that's great value!!

PS. Thank u so much OP! I don't usually buy popcorn so there is no way I would have known about this coupon if not for this thread. I ged scrabble at $5 to buy, but $3 for popcorn + scrabble is a much better deal
    Last edited by tobiwobi; Fri, Nov 2nd, 2012 at 12:52 PM.
    hok2 likes this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chickypoodles View Post
    yes
    hok2 and chickypoodles like this.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you so much for sharing this OP is awesome. I got two games and I ate popcorn on the way lol just getting on deal mode. Have a great weekend everyone
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

this isn't the zellers deal but it IS with the Hasbro coupon, so i thought i would add it in the thread since it's a hot item

i went to Wal-Mart this morning and the new Angry Birds Star Wars Jenga game was on rollback for $24.93 (it's 34.99 at TRU) so paired with the coupon, i got it for under $20!! my ds will be very happy on xmas morning!

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    Well tried to get in on this deal, but could'nt. My zellers is in liquidation mode. They do not follow the flyers, you have to pay loquidation price. And the liquidation price on this monopoly is $15.99. I talked to a manager and they no longer have or hand out flyers and they don't follow them. Therefore they could not honour the flyer price, If I wanted the game I would have to pay $15.99. I just hope Wal-mart has a great deal like this in the next few weeks.
    Could you print the flyer off their website and bring it to WM? I've used flyer pages printed off the site at my local WM before.
    hok2 and luc_anna like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I tried to get a monopoly and a scrabble today but failed. My Zellers is also liquidating but I still recieved my Zellers flyer so I took it to my Walmart but they wont price match Zellers cause they are liquidating. I told her that it's in the flyer and she said it didn't matter. Oh well another day, another deal.
    hok2 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to Zellers (Bayers Lake, Halifax) and they were all sold out. So grabbed the flyer and heading over to Wal-Mart. They just had Monopoly so I decided on that one. Priced matched it, used the coupon and got it for FREE!! Its going into my sisters Christmas stocking. It was 19.99 at walmart!! 19.99 down to O.00
    hok2 and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Got 2 Scrabble and 3 Monopoly for my donation stash. I have now got around 25 Hasbro games with this $5. Excellent deals.
    hok2 likes this.

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Punkie View Post
    I tried to get a monopoly and a scrabble today but failed. My Zellers is also liquidating but I still recieved my Zellers flyer so I took it to my Walmart but they wont price match Zellers cause they are liquidating. I told her that it's in the flyer and she said it didn't matter. Oh well another day, another deal.
    was this a cashier or a manager? i think the person thinks that is a liquidation price...but the liquidation price is over $15! lol
    hok2 and Anna Michele like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Food basics has the popcorn with the $5 hasbro coupon on sale for $2.99 this week (if you want the $2 coupon for the popcorn you need to buy a 12 pack of canada dry, A and W etc and rip the box apart to find it)

any of the popcorn that have the $5 hasbro coupon also have à `pop and win`pin code on each bag that can be entered online to win a free bag of popcorn or hasbro games - if you want to reveal the pin without popping - you can use a hairdryer to warm it up enough to read and record the code on each pack. hth!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponclippercaitie View Post
    Scrabble is DEF hasbro, and even in the zellers flyer, they use the HASBRO logo!
    Attachment 144256
    yes, The scrabble has both logos on the box.

Quote Originally Posted by ren318 View Post
    Just double checked Hasbro's website... both MONOPOLY AND SCRABBLE are Hasbro games!!! WOOHOO FREESTUFF! Oh, and I manage to PM at WM using my tablet all the time, so as long as you have the whole flyer on the device including the page with the dates on it, it should be just fine!
    You still pay the tax, but minimum
    I pay $1.57 for 3 boxes

Quote Originally Posted by dutchmama View Post
    I think that what the poster meant, is that when you look at the flyer, the Scrabble game has the 'Parker Brother's' logo on it (in the bottom right-hand corner), even thought the Hasbro logo is above it a bit confussing. I'm sure that more than one company makes the same games! Hopefully that is the case here
    the box has The Parker Brother's logo, but Hasbro logo too

Quote Originally Posted by andy24 View Post
    I went to Zellers (Bayers Lake, Halifax) and they were all sold out. So grabbed the flyer and heading over to Wal-Mart. They just had Monopoly so I decided on that one. Priced matched it, used the coupon and got it for FREE!! Its going into my sisters Christmas stocking. It was 19.99 at walmart!! 19.99 down to O.00
    My WM honoured the PM & I get for $.52

any of the popcorn that have the $5 hasbro coupon also have à `pop and win`pin code on each bag that can be entered online to win a free bag of popcorn or hasbro games - if you want to reveal the pin without popping - you can use a hairdryer to warm it up enough to read and record the code on each pack. hth![/QUOTE]

Thank you for the tip. I have 12. Bags of Popcorn at home
    hok2 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

OK...just spotted this, and it might just work. I checked, and Toys R Us DOES price Match!

Toys R Us has a promo right now for '2 free boxes of popcorn' when you buy 2 Hasbro games!! So, pm the zeller's flyer....buy 2 games, use your $5 coupons and get 2 games, 2 popcorn, 2 additional coupons, and 12 more chances to win free popcorn...all for the price of TAX ON THE GAMES ONLY!!!!!

This ad was in the new Toys R Us Christmas Flyer!!!

DOES IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT!?!?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow this is pretty great! And props on you guys for having a donation stash as well!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Hi guys, I suggest everyone asks if they have any left if you cant find any yourself (everyone probably did but just in case) cos I went straight for the toy section and was freaking out when there were none, but then luckily i see a lady hOlding a box and i asked her where she found it - and it turns out there was a whole skid of them in the corner by entrance.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information