User Tag List

Page 410 of 410 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410
Results 6,136 to 6,140 of 6140
Like Tree6935Likes

Thread: Clixsense

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That owner infuriated me. He should have posted on the forum about it instead just leave everyone in the dark. He posts about every other delay.

I got my 2 checks so all should be back to normal here.

I now use a video recorder and record all surveys because I want to catch whoever is doing this. I had 2 reversals of 64 cent. I know exactly which ones they were and had them recorded. I rewatched them and they were done above and beyond what is expected. I contacted clixsense and told them exactly what I have and they can see it if they want and to give me the company contact details because I want to confront them.

One sentence response "we dont have their contact details"

yeah ok, sure you dont. So One of them are committing fraud. Either clixsense or the survey company. Its the mythoughtscount router that sits on your lis tof surveys that has multiple 64 cents to click on and try to find a survey.
    http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=6028042
    I Earned $2200 with clixsense in less than a year, join with me and I can help you earn too
    http://www.clixsense.com/?3753520

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If it is mythoughtcount router, the owner of the router is ipsos (https://www.ipsos.com/en). However, the main problem is that you don`t know which middleman initiates the reversal because router may distribute through couples of middlemen. If the reversal is started by the owner of the survey, then ipsos is the one you need to contact. The other direction you can go if you know who is the owner of the survey. In other words, who pays for the survey. Sometimes, you can determine this by looking at the topic.

These middlemen take lots of money along the way before the survey hands to us. Depending on the survey, the owner normally pays $20 to $100 per survey ( not counting the design of the survey) to a company and then those middlemen will take a portion of it along the way. Technology survey can pay even higher. We only got a small fraction being paid by each survey. If there is a reversal, they should allocate the loss from their end.

Quote Originally Posted by jennypooh123 View Post
    That owner infuriated me. He should have posted on the forum about it instead just leave everyone in the dark. He posts about every other delay.

I got my 2 checks so all should be back to normal here.

I now use a video recorder and record all surveys because I want to catch whoever is doing this. I had 2 reversals of 64 cent. I know exactly which ones they were and had them recorded. I rewatched them and they were done above and beyond what is expected. I contacted clixsense and told them exactly what I have and they can see it if they want and to give me the company contact details because I want to confront them.

One sentence response "we dont have their contact details"

yeah ok, sure you dont. So One of them are committing fraud. Either clixsense or the survey company. Its the mythoughtscount router that sits on your lis tof surveys that has multiple 64 cents to click on and try to find a survey.
    Last edited by lcmt; Thu, Jun 28th, 2018 at 07:02 AM.
    jennypooh123 likes this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    If it is mythoughtcount router, the owner of the router is ipsos (https://www.ipsos.com/en). However, the main problem is that you don`t know which middleman initiates the reversal because router may distribute through couples of middlemen. If the reversal is started by the owner of the survey, then ipsos is the one you need to contact. The other direction you can go if you know who is the owner of the survey. In other words, who pays for the survey. Sometimes, you can determine this by looking at the topic.

These middlemen take lots of money along the way before the survey hands to us. Depending on the survey, the owner normally pays $20 to $100 per survey ( not counting the design of the survey) to a company and then those middlemen will take a portion of it along the way. Technology survey can pay even higher. We only got a small fraction being paid by each survey. If there is a reversal, they should allocate the loss from their end.
    I ended up getting in touch with them and showed them video. I did not get a response back instead I got this on my dashboard. Attachment 342842

Sad that these people just steal from whoever and whenever they want.

First they tried to fight me. Then I said ok I have video evidence of you guys cheating me and here it is enjoy.
    And magically they reversed the reversal. Idiots.

I didnt do this to get 64 cents back I did this as a warning that if they continue then I will take action with it and post it all over the internet if they carry on stealing. They lied to me and said they reviewed it and I was a straight liner. I called them on their BS bluff and said here ya go enjoy the video. Do it again and Im posting it on youtube and facebook and forums.

Its not hard to record a survey. All you do is press record and stop. And I knew for a fact I was getting stolen from hence why i decided to catch one of these losers in the act and confront them.
    Last edited by jennypooh123; Thu, Jul 5th, 2018 at 01:55 AM.
    lcmt likes this.
    I Earned $2200 with clixsense in less than a year, join with me and I can help you earn too

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For some reason, I cannot see your attachment

Actually, I always suspect that there is an option they use to reverse certain % of the survey if the company is not profitable or particular survey is not profitable. The more survey you complete, the higher rate/chance of the reversal you will get. I actually have logically evident to prove this. Also, for some reason, during the low season, you will get more reversal than other days. Either the company or the middlemen, or both are cheaters. Some of the same software bugs happen again and again, time after time, year after year. This can't be right during the software development process. They actually did it intentionally.

Now, it is even getting worse that they are cheating on the survey time. They are telling you that the survey is 10 minutes and end up using 30 minutes of time. If they accuse us as cheater, then these survey companies are the king of cheater or ancestor of cheater.

Quote Originally Posted by jennypooh123 View Post
    I ended up getting in touch with them and showed them video. I did not get a response back instead I got this on my dashboard. Attachment 342842

Sad that these people just steal from whoever and whenever they want.

First they tried to fight me. Then I said ok I have video evidence of you guys cheating me and here it is enjoy.
    And magically they reversed the reversal. Idiots.

I didnt do this to get 64 cents back I did this as a warning that if they continue then I will take action with it and post it all over the internet if they carry on stealing. They lied to me and said they reviewed it and I was a straight liner. I called them on their BS bluff and said here ya go enjoy the video. Do it again and Im posting it on youtube and facebook and forums.

Its not hard to record a survey. All you do is press record and stop. And I knew for a fact I was getting stolen from hence why i decided to catch one of these losers in the act and confront them.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    For some reason, I cannot see your attachment

Actually, I always suspect that there is an option they use to reverse certain % of the survey if the company is not profitable or particular survey is not profitable. The more survey you complete, the higher rate/chance of the reversal you will get. I actually have logically evident to prove this. Also, for some reason, during the low season, you will get more reversal than other days. Either the company or the middlemen, or both are cheaters. Some of the same software bugs happen again and again, time after time, year after year. This can't be right during the software development process. They actually did it intentionally.

Now, it is even getting worse that they are cheating on the survey time. They are telling you that the survey is 10 minutes and end up using 30 minutes of time. If they accuse us as cheater, then these survey companies are the king of cheater or ancestor of cheater.

Oh and yes I have noticed the lying about survey time too. 5 min surveys taking 20 mins etc.
    Last edited by jennypooh123; Thu, Jul 5th, 2018 at 12:21 PM.

Page 410 of 410 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410

Thread Information