User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

just so you know, i got an email from allnewcomics.com (the website that was giving out a free comic and shipping free which i posted here yesterday....

they are having an "almost free sale: they have a lot of comics for only $1.00 do not know if any of you like comics but my boyfriend does so... enjoy!

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Somewhere over the rainbow and south of the QEW
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Hubby took the kids to our local comic book shop and they each got a free comic book. My son got The Simpsons and my daughter got X-Men...not sure what hubby got.

It looks like the comic books were printed especially for the event--right at the top is the caption *Free Comic Day Book* Funny, I thought this event would just be a way for them to get rid of the books that didn't sell over the past year.

I don't think our local store had anything else going on...if there was cake I'm sure they would have mentioned it. But the kids are happy with their books, so to me that makes it all worthwhile.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

well, here's what happened to us. i already posted that when we actually went INTO the store that saturday, they moved the free comics to another location! and told my hubby to come back sunday.

we went back sunday, and they told us they were all packed up. my son stood there looking forlorn and confused. so i said, you don't have any free comics for him?

so he said he'd check the back room. the guy had one green eyeglass lens and one brown, i knew i was expecting too much.

but retro-dude came back with a handful for him

it pays to be persistent.

I love living free

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aerith View Post
    I got four comics and cake :D
    CAKE????

you really lucked out.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHHHHHHH! I can't believe I forgot!!!!!! We were so busy packing up stuff to go to my mom's house it slipped our minds! Waaa!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    CAKE????

you really lucked out.

Last time my friend attended they had cake too. I hadn't eaten yet, so yes, I lucked out very much *LOL*
    There was also coffee, I think, but I didn't have any.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    well, here's what happened to us. i already posted that when we actually went INTO the store that saturday, they moved the free comics to another location! and told my hubby to come back sunday.

we went back sunday, and they told us they were all packed up. my son stood there looking forlorn and confused. so i said, you don't have any free comics for him?

so he said he'd check the back room. the guy had one green eyeglass lens and one brown, i knew i was expecting too much.

but retro-dude came back with a handful for him

it pays to be persistent.

I love living free

Wow thats great! Your son must be thrilled.

I ordered 2 from online as I could not make it to a store. I used my moms adress for one so I am hoping they come, my boys love comics too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information