User Tag List

Purplechocolatecat-oholic Karabana's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Did anyone else go to this last week? I searched, nothing came up, so I figured I'd post it here.
    It was my first time going, and wow, CHOCOLATE HEAVEN!!!! For a chocoholic like me, I was giddy & had to control myself.
    I stocked up on the 50¢ chocolate bars, $1 Nestle Noir miel amandes bars, Carnation hot chocolate 280 g, $1, all so nice as stocking stuffers. Coffee crisp w caramel bites (210g) were $1.50, and I practically ate an entire bag in one sitting. I was pleasantly surprised to see cat food, and I snagged Friskies 1.5 kg for $3.39 and 2.86 kg, $4.99. Major score was the Maggie bouillon cubes (chicken & vegetable) that were a mere 17¢! I did expect there to be more ice cream, there were 3 types. They had tons of caramel crunch Häagen-Dazs miniature size bars and Del Monte froyo cups, $1, but I was satisfied buying the $1.99 strawberry cheesecake Drumsticks. Powerbar had a large display & many samples, & my friend & I tried them all & were given some free socks. I bought their energy bites for $1.
    The only to these warehouse sales (like L'Oreal) is you can't use coupons, but ah well, the prices are low anyway.
    Another warehouse sale I'll frequent.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Swaggin is my madness: www.swagbucks.com/refer/Karabana
    ^Easy free stuff yo^!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

where is this? when is it going on until? is it for family and their friends only ? like do you need to know an employee or something / or a ticket?..thanks

Purplechocolatecat-oholic Karabana's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

It was last week at 342 Wildcat Rd. (Keele/Finch). I got the invite after my purchase at the L'Oreal sale in Oct. http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/319740-...e-sale-canada/
    You can then sign up (give your email) for next year's sale.

Swaggin is my madness: www.swagbucks.com/refer/Karabana
    ^Easy free stuff yo^!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am too late for this... my kids would have loved this treat for christmas!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is there a 2013 sale? I would LOVE to attend it. Does anyone know if they have baby formula or is it just snack foods?

Thread Information