• 1 Post By owen_dv
  • 2 Post By couponer2
  • 1 Post By N@t@
  • 1 Post By owen_dv

Thread: FREE razors at LD in BC!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't see this posted yet, LD in Nanaimo has their men's Schick 3 razors(bonus pack with small shavegel) on for $6.99. They also had ladies Schick silk razors for $8.99 and Schick disposable razors(Pack of 5) for $5.49. I was able to stack various coupons(printable and mailout) from websaver, save.ca and one instore to get them for free. I did not see this price in the flyer. I believe they are on until Nov. 25th.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Save.ca Coupons, Websaver
    couponer2 likes this.

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Our LD won't combine in store with other coupons any longer....glad you were able to yet....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof5boys View Post
    Our LD won't combine in store with other coupons any longer....glad you were able to yet....

sorry, I meant a manufacture coupon I found in LD awhile ago.

Coupon Guru in Training couponer2's Avatar
    Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Yes I got in on this yesterday Got to love London Drugs No hairy people in my household lol
    DolceBella and N@t@ like this.
    CHECK OUT MY TRADE/WISH LINK

Couponer2's Trade and Wish List*

CLICK ABOVE​* LINE*FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO MY TRADE LIST

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by owen_dv View Post
    I didn't see this posted yet, LD in Nanaimo has their men's Schick 3 razors(bonus pack with small shavegel) on for $6.99. They also had ladies Schick silk razors for $8.99 and Schick disposable razors(Pack of 5) for $5.49. I was able to stack various coupons(printable and mailout) from websaver, save.ca and one instore to get them for free. I did not see this price in the flyer. I believe they are on until Nov. 25th.
    I saw this deal at my LD too (I was told by CSR that this sale is a manufacture sale (they have in-store manager special, by-weekly sales and manufacture sales); that's why it is not advertised in the flyer) and was able to get different disposable razors for donation for Directions Youth Services Centre for street youth. I also found some Playtex tampons (36ct) on sale for $6.99 with bonus Mascara attached to it. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by couponer2 View Post
    Yes I got in on this yesterday Got to love London Drugs No hairy people in my household lol
    LOL Made me laugh hard. When I got some of those Schick Hydro 3 razors with shaving gel (I also got 2x Schick Hydro 3 refills for the same price as razor) and brought them home, my husband said "I guess, no excuses for me for not shaving now" ... exactly lol.
    hijinx25 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Just wondering...if the coupon says "not valid with any other offer" is it still stackable? All my coupons state this Thanks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by VanCouponer2012 View Post
    Just wondering...if the coupon says "not valid with any other offer" is it still stackable? All my coupons state this Thanks

Yes, according to the coupon policy they have at the customer service, you are allowed. At least here in the Nanaimo stores, I can't speak for anywhere else.
    VanCouponer2012 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by owen_dv View Post
    Yes, according to the coupon policy they have at the customer service, you are allowed. At least here in the Nanaimo stores, I can't speak for anywhere else.
    Thanks! As far as what I read from all the sites I googled, I should be able to. But I was concerned as I had gone in yesterday and asked the lady at customer service about it and she had said no might steer clear of her when I go in next time. My printer is dead so I cant print out their policy and take it with me

Thread Information