lucy16076 likes this.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I had a great shopping day

My hubby wanted the new COD Black Ops, but I went in three different SDM and they were all sold out of the version I needed. Came home, called 3 or 4 more, same story.. had some XBox ones left but no PS3. Finally my husband called one more and they had about 8-9 of it in stock. So weird. I'm thinking I may have found a little gem of a Shoppers where people don't care as much about the electronics. So, guess where I'll be redeeming??

Also I decided to try the Blue Therapy serum with the 20000 bonus points. Also got milk, bread, eggs, bacon, and voila 50000+ bonus points.

I love Shoppers!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I ended up having to alter my list during my shop since the shelves were completely cleared of Puritan stews, and apple juice.. and I was there only an hour after it opened for heaven sakes.

Already knew that we were going to be well over the $50 though as we opted to pick up allergy meds & gaviscon there since it wasn't on sale anywhere else, and the price at the one I shop at is pretty comparable to most stores.

Got a SDM GC before the shop of course (I hand it & my card to SO & he buys that while I start shopping lol), so 750 for that plus the 20x points on the shopping.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heycinderella View Post
    Thanks~ I guess the price of stamps depends on the cashier?

I was wrong. I forgot to calculate tax. Went to buy some tonight and they were $6.20 after tax.

Came back from my shop. I got 6 Tena and purchased another 4 which will be ordered for me. Paid $14.90 OOP and will get paid back by mom. I got 12,800 points. I also bought a pack of stamps.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadianhockeymom View Post
    The ps3 controllers are on at SD for 34.99, savings of the usual 54.99 everywhere and my son wanted one..bought that and
    1 lever 1.00 coupon
    4 herbal essence b1g1
    gillette deodorant 2/5.00 save 3.00 wub 2 coupon making them 1.00 each
    bacon for our Christmas brunch

OMG I am sooooo glad I came back to this thread out of curiosity of what people bought. When dh saw the PS3 controller in the flyer last night and told me he wanted one, I didn't realize it was a sale price (39.99 here) I thought that was regular price everywhere and that I would get one for him on mega redemption day! Read the above post and quickly checked Future Shop and Best Buy on line and then hot footed it back to SDM to get one - plus a few more items (including more Schick razors with $3 coupon) to get another 20x points!

So today at Shoppers, I spent just under $150 before tax ($100 using SDM gc purchased this week), of which $100 was Christmas presents for dh, got a stocking stuffer item for stepdaughter, got free razors through a SCOP and even got a 3- pack of Turtles just for me (dh allergic to tree nuts) and I earned over 30,000 points doing it.

All in all, not a bad day
    Anna Michele likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Binky5 View Post
    Be careful when buying the Xbox 360. I just got back from shoppers and purchased 2 of them, but I noticed I was missing a lot of points. After a little investigation we discovered that the computer took the $50 bonus shoppers GC off of the price, so I only recived points on $149.99 instead of points on $199.99. I was shorted 10,000 pts x2 because I purchased 2 of them. They were great about it though, and just added my points manually.
    The same thing happened to me today! Bought the Xbox 360 for my son and was missing points - I went back and they fixed it for me.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread Information