User Tag List

Page 80 of 218 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 3257
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: SC Scan coupon zone (look here if you search The shameless coupon skank!!!)

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

I found one today that is different.
    Mine looks the same but only has a picture of the first two bottles.

0.075 any Bicks 1L product 77008103 Dec 31/11

Have some to trade too!

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Be still my beating heart... a coupon for pickles!!!

From the Burnaby Safeway, I like this one also because it's good for ANY Bick's product. Expiring Sept.30 '11.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Iga
    Attached Images Attached Images    

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

great find patty

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ClayLex View Post
    can someone explain coupon zone please and where can i find it?
    Besides being part of the name of this thread (just for fun), the "Coupon Zone" board is also what you may find in any number of Loblaw affiliate stores, like Superstore, Extra Foods, Loblaws etc. The stores that typically have President's Choice and No Name products.

When I go to my local Real Canadian Superstore, just at the entrance is a kind of a bulletin board of their in-store coupons. They're called "Coupon Zone" coupons. Most of them are for use only in that store (or other Loblaw affiliate stores). Be sure to check the fine print on the back. You might also find pads of these coupons on the shelves in the store.

Sometimes (but not very often) you may find a "Manufacturer's Coupon" on the Coupon Zone board. Again, if you read the back of the coupon carefully it may be the kind of coupon that you can use at any store. It will usually have a Canadian address for the retailer to send to (usually in New Brunswick).

The Ziploc coupon below is an example of a Coupon Zone coupon. As you can see in the fine print on the back, it's only for use in Loblaw stores. The Old Spice coupon below is a manufacturer's coupon that can be used at any store that takes coupons, including Loblaw stores.

Sometimes I've found coupons on the Coupon Zone board that said Coupon Zone on the front but when I checked the back, it was actually a manufacturer's coupon. And I've also found coupons that said Manufacturer's Coupon on the front but on the back was the fine print indicating it was an in-store coupon. The back of the coupon is what you need to go by.

Hope that helps!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Iga
    Nice! K-Cups coupons that are good to the end of the year.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Nice! K-Cups coupons that are good to the end of the year.

Hmmm, nice K-cups, lol I wish. Actually I wouldn't wish K cups on my worst enemy. Oye my aching back!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Why is the word "void" written on the coupons? Are we not able to print these to use?

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Besides being part of the name of this thread (just for fun), the "Coupon Zone" board is also what you may find in any number of Loblaw affiliate stores, like Superstore, Extra Foods, Loblaws etc. The stores that typically have President's Choice and No Name products.

When I go to my local Real Canadian Superstore, just at the entrance is a kind of a bulletin board of their in-store coupons. They're called "Coupon Zone" coupons. Most of them are for use only in that store (or other Loblaw affiliate stores). Be sure to check the fine print on the back. You might also find pads of these coupons on the shelves in the store.

Sometimes (but not very often) you may find a "Manufacturer's Coupon" on the Coupon Zone board. Again, if you read the back of the coupon carefully it may be the kind of coupon that you can use at any store. It will usually have a Canadian address for the retailer to send to (usually in New Brunswick).

The Ziploc coupon below is an example of a Coupon Zone coupon. As you can see in the fine print on the back, it's only for use in Loblaw stores. The Old Spice coupon below is a manufacturer's coupon that can be used at any store that takes coupons, including Loblaw stores.

Sometimes I've found coupons on the Coupon Zone board that said Coupon Zone on the front but when I checked the back, it was actually a manufacturer's coupon. And I've also found coupons that said Manufacturer's Coupon on the front but on the back was the fine print indicating it was an in-store coupon. The back of the coupon is what you need to go by.

Hope that helps!
    thanks, helped a bunch, i'll certainly look out for that!

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cpngal View Post
    Why is the word "void" written on the coupons? Are we not able to print these to use?
    Those coupons are not to print, this is only coupons we found and scan to show to our SC friends We want to be able to continue to use it in the store, so we add "void" on each, that way we know people can't print it and use it!

With that thread, our friends know what and where to look in grocery/pharmacy store and could found the tear pad with those coupon! This is also a way to know what coupons are "available" at this time. Alot of us have a wishlist under our profil on "about me" page. We trade, exchange and/or send coupon to each other to get a stash of coupon for product we use

Hope this answer help you. Have a nice day!

If you search for printable coupon, please look this thread: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/134340-...oupons-canada/
    Last edited by 2010ontest; Thu, Apr 21st, 2011 at 07:07 AM.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Hmmm, nice K-cups, lol I wish. Actually I wouldn't wish K cups on my worst enemy. Oye my aching back!!!

"Hmmm... ya got me there, darlin'! 'm thinkin' ah'm in a bit of a pickle because ah knows wutt a dixie cup is... but a K-Cup?!!! An' do theyall come in vanilla? Ah likes my vanilla."

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Iga

Nice! the ones i found expire end of this month, hope to find some of these soon
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

"Hmmm... ya got me there, darlin'! 'm thinkin' ah'm in a bit of a pickle because ah knows wutt a dixie cup is... but a K-Cup?!!! An' do theyall come in vanilla? Ah likes my vanilla."
    yes they do actually, they are small coffee filters made for these type of machines
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I found 2 different Caltrate coupons at doctor's office yesterday. Both have no expiry date on them. They are great for stacking with the current $2 tearpad coupon and the $2.50/$3.50/$5/$6 from spinuwin.ca.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

"Wutt th' hayl... ?!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by kool_105 View Post
    yes they do actually, they are small coffee filters made for these type of machines

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

what rock have you been living under mc I even know what those are lol

Page 80 of 218 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast

Thread Information