User Tag List

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I've ordered from them before with no issues but this time it has just been a mess. I ordered a campstove as a Christmas gift on the 23rd of November with an estimated delivery date of Nov 29th. On the 29th not only did I not have my package when I checked on it online it hadn't even shipped yet. I emailed them that day to ask for an update, never did get an answer, but on Monday the 3rd it showed as having shipped so I didn't worry about it. I clicked the tracking button on the Walmart website to see where they ship from and got a message that tracking was unavailable. Since it had just shipped I figured it was just too soon to see anything. Checked again yesterday and tracking is still unavailable so I emailed CS to find out if they could help me. Still no response from CS and tracking is still unavailable. I called CP today to see if they could use my tracking # to find something out and it turns out my tracking number isn't even in the CP system! So I have a package somewhere out there, CP can't tell me where because to them it doesn't even exist and no one from Walmart will answer my emails.
    This thread is currently associated with: Canada Post, Walmart

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

If I were you I would call walmart again and escalate it, thats the only way things get done.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Strangely enough it showed up on my door step this afternoon with a completely different tracking number than what was given to me and WM never did respond to a single one of those emails.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Well that is bad, hope you get it for Xmas.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also have bad experience with walmart after that problem i don't order any kind of thing from them.

Thread Information