User Tag List

Page 83 of 218 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 3257
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: SC Scan coupon zone (look here if you search The shameless coupon skank!!!)

Couponista in Training... RyRy's Grasshopper's Avatar
    Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Sobey's in Barrie was like a 'coupon-topia' this evening. I searched the UPC's in the first thread and it would appear that none of these are listed yet (if they are - I do apologize and please lie to me and tell me they're new because I'm super stoked!)

Here's what I found:

Everyone Swag Bucks! Do you? You should join ~ all the cool kids are doing it! Just a few clicks and searches a day and you'll be on your way to free! PM me for a 'how-to.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I found this .75 off any Elastoplast product coupon today at a SDM in North Vancouver. Notice the simple restriction "Limit of one coupon per customer." and the GoCoupons.ca logo. Expires Oct.31 '11.

Last edited by mcminsen; Sun, Apr 24th, 2011 at 01:05 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    Just what it says a cake baked in a mug
    Sounds good! I'd like one right now. Dark chocolate please.

Quote Originally Posted by RyRy's Grasshopper View Post
    Sobey's in Barrie was like a 'coupon-topia' this evening. I searched the UPC's in the first thread and it would appear that none of these are listed yet (if they are - I do apologize and please lie to me and tell me they're new because I'm super stoked!)
    Yes, nice new ones! I like that, "coupon-topia".

Isn't it nice when that happens? Take note of that and try to repeat next month. In other words, go back to the same store on the same day in relation to the dates that danam314 posts when she does the thread on the next batch of Smartsource store coupons. My guess is that if you go back to the same store on Saturday May 21, you might be able to repeat the experience with the June coupons. Worth a try.

The Nordica, Cavendish and Smuckers Sundae Syrup I haven't seen. Nor that different looking Bick's. The Bick's coupon in the west looks a little different but is the same deal. And that Black Diamond Cheese coupon is probably one of the most coveted of the new coupons.

And speaking of new (sort of), here is another Gillette manufacturer's coupon (usable at any store) that has been put out in the Coupon Zone at RCSS. The last and similar looking one expired yesterday and now this one is good to May 6 '11. I'll be doing some more stacking at London Drugs with this one in the next couple of weeks.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Here are a couple more of the May Smartsource store coupons. I found them at a Save On Foods in North Vancouver today. They both expire Dec.31 '11.

Last edited by mcminsen; Sun, Apr 24th, 2011 at 07:52 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I found this Noxzema coupon yesterday at a SDM in North Vancouver. It looks very similar to the one that was out last year. Nice to see it again. This one expires Oct.30 '11.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Also found at the SDM in North Vancouver was this Breathe Right coupon. It expires Oct.31 '11. I now have five different and valid $2 off any size Breathe Right coupons and they all have that annoying fine print on it... "Limit one coupon per purchase per customer".

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Also found at the SDM in North Vancouver was this Breathe Right coupon. It expires Oct.31 '11. I now have five different and valid $2 off any size Breathe Right coupons and they all have that annoying fine print on it... "Limit one coupon per purchase per customer".

does that mean, it can't be stacked in LD? i also have 2 different ones...i was hoping to stack them when the time comes! he he he

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by goldpeep View Post
    does that mean, it can't be stacked in LD? i also have 2 different ones...i was hoping to stack them when the time comes! he he he
    Let's just say that the fine print on those Breathe Right coupons is not helpful, but there are still some staff at some London Drugs stores who hardly look at more than the codes, expiry and the product described. So, I'm sure somebody would be able to stack them successfully. But there are more and more staff that would probably balk at the fine print on those Breathe Right coupons. I would still give it a try and if you're turned down, take note of who it was and where. Oh, and if they are accepted, take note of who it was and where!

I got some tasty samples and these coupons from demo reps at both a Safeway and Save On Foods store in North Vancouver yesterday. This .50 off Peek Freans Lifestyle Selections Cookies coupon expires Dec.30 '11.

Last edited by mcminsen; Sun, Apr 24th, 2011 at 05:06 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I don't know if there are versions of this Campbell's coupon in Eastern Canada but I'll bet these can be found at a lot of Save On Foods in the West now. I got it off a stack out display of Campbell's products at a Save On in North Vancouver yesterday. A short expiry, May 31 '11.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Oh boy!

I realy need to do an up-date of post #2!!!

Sorry everyone... this will be just after Easter, because I'm with DDs, DSs and hubby this loooooooooong week-end

Happy Easter to all of you!
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2010ontest View Post
    Oh boy!

I realy need to do an up-date of post #2!!!

Sorry everyone... this will be just after Easter, because I'm with DDs, DSs and hubby this loooooooooong week-end

Happy Easter to all of you!
    Enjoy your weekend! I will try not to find anymore new coupons for a while...

Just kidding!

Hey everybody, dig out your chocolate and candy coupons if you have them. Clearance sales on Easter stuff coming up...

Couponista in Training... RyRy's Grasshopper's Avatar
    Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post

Isn't it nice when that happens? Take note of that and try to repeat next month. In other words, go back to the same store on the same day in relation to the dates that danam314 posts when she does the thread on the next batch of Smartsource store coupons. My guess is that if you go back to the same store on Saturday May 21, you might be able to repeat the experience with the June coupons. Worth a try.
    Good tip I'll give it a shot!
    Everyone Swag Bucks! Do you? You should join ~ all the cool kids are doing it! Just a few clicks and searches a day and you'll be on your way to free! PM me for a 'how-to.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RyRy's Grasshopper View Post

Here's what I found:

I wonder if these will continue to make it's way up Hwy 400 north Maybe a stop in May when we head south for a weekend.

There's hope..they are getting closer

Thank you for posting...I was beginning to think that only BC got the good coupons. Each ones of these are on my wishlist.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nani View Post
    Dellissio, Yoptimal, Asana found at Metro from rep.
    Robax (no expiry date), Tylenol from dr office.
    Multibionta from Maclean's mag.
    St Ives from mag.
    Irish Spring from Rexall.
    Saputo mozzarella big coupon from flyer insert, small coupon from local newspaper (The Mirror, The Villager,... in Toronto)

Sorry for the quality of the images. I took the pictures using my webcam.
    Thanks for posting coupon scan

I'm doing the up-date on post#2 and wanted to know the expiry date and/or the upc of the coupon on post#979 . I'm not able to see it on the pic.

Thanks for the help and have a nice day!

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Shreddies - Loblaws, the rest IGA, the Jello are the same ones with Dec. exp.
    Hi Patty! Thanks for posting your scan

I'm doing the up-date on post#2 index...

Do you have the expiry date and upc of the jell-o powder box coupon of your post here? I can't read it on the scan.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Page 83 of 218 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast

Thread Information