User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So i've been looking to purchase a well made hair dryer for a while now. I have very thick wavy hair and the thought of having to wash and dry and straighten my hair just to look normal makes it feel like a chore. It takes me 2 hours to wash, dry and straighten it and by the end of it all it I feel like i need an other shower from the prolonged heat from using various heat tools. My Revlon hair dryer that was purchased for $25 if i remember correctly doesn't cut it for me so I've decided to purchase the Rowenta Infini Pro Auto Sensor Dryer. I know Rowenta makes amazing clothing irons as we have one in our household and it is amazing so I was interested in purchasing their new hair dryer. The hair dryer retails for $219 which is pretty expensive for some however I got an amazing deal and got it on special for $111 with tax at Personal Edge. It is a ceramic, tourmaline hair dryer and has 1875 watts with a professional AC motor. However, unlike the clothing irons that are made in Germany this hair dryer is made in China making me wonder about the quality. I will be using it tomorrow so I will post a review of my experience with it. Has anyone purchased this hair dryer yet? What is your experience with it and is it worth the splurge? Most importantly if you purchased it what is your hair type: Fine, medium, thick, coarse? I am interested in what people have to say about this new product
    This thread is currently associated with: Personal Edge

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So today I tried out the Rowenta Infini Pro Auto Sensor Dryer after my shower and the first thing i noticed when using it was even though I had the hair dryer close to my scalp it wasn't burning hot. Now this was positive but made me wonder how long it would take to dry my hair since the air blowing didn't feel as hot and surprisingly it took under 10 minutes and my hair it super thick and long. I noticed that my hair was shinier and silkier feeling and much straighter than with the Revlon hair dryer that i'd been using. The greater air flow and lower heat can only mean less damage to hair in the long run. After using the hot setting I used the cool shot button to seal in the hair cuticle. Then I straightened my hair and as a result of using the Rowenta hair dryer I had to use fewer passes of the flat iron over my hair once again meaning less damage by heat to my hair. My hair looks and feels silkier from using the Rowenta hair dryer than when I used the Revlon hair dryer. To add both hair dryers that I have are 1875 watts however the Rowenta has a better motor therefore the increased air flow and faster drying time. I will use the Rowenta Infini Pro Auto Sensor Dryer a couple more times to see if I keep getting the same results. The super fine concentrator nozzle is perfect for helping to achieve a sleeker look and the diffuser is great for achieving volume.

Thread Information