User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

went to night.. it is not a rumor.. our store is not stacking the new mail order coupons.. they are letting all the staff know.
    This is not in their hands and the stores in BC still doing rsk not only not getting the money back but could be sued.
    Sad face for all.. but we have to accept what is...is.
    PLEASE do not fight with staff over this.. they are only following rules head office has sent out.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

CaNewbie
    Medicine Hat, Alberta & Calgary once in awhile
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Why has this happened was there a problem with P & G? Does anyone have anymore information? I was told that Calgary and Lethbridge are still doing it.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Lethbridge can not stack the new p&G coupons. They still allow stacking but not on the new coupons due to the new wording

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

they added the use of more then one manufacturer coupon is strictly prohibited. LD can not accept any of the coupons with that wording if they are being stacked. If you want to use that single coupon on an item all by itself you are more then welcome to.
    Example I used the $2 Pro glide Internet ordered on a razor last night.. I would not have been allowed to use it on the razor with a save $5 wub3 Gillette if I had also picked up a shaving cream and body wash from Gillette as well or to put the mail order coupon together with the newspaper insert or a tear pad coupon.
    Please watch all your coupons in the future as I am sure the next set of inserts will have similar wording.
    It is just a matter of time for the pre-printed coupons to run their course and the next sets will be different.
    If P&G are doing this you can almost bet other companies will not be far behind them.

Trading Score
    1 (67%)

I had such a good trip to LD planned, too. Crappy. :/
    Jessi...

coupon freak
    Trading Score
    66 (100%)

just keep an eye out for next time there is a double your coupon offer and use them there cant remember who it was that does it but one of the other drug stores does from time to time

Trading Score
    1 (67%)

Speaking of the LD trip I posted about a few days ago...I still had a few decent coupons to use, so I went.

OH MY GOD. WORST customer service EVER. I am beyond teed off.
    Jessi...

Trading Score
    122 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponfreak View Post
    just keep an eye out for next time there is a double your coupon offer and use them there cant remember who it was that does it but one of the other drug stores does from time to time
    I think it's Rexall, they also have 50% off mascara from time to time and you can use one of their in-store coupons with a manufactuers coupon, good for free toothbrushes sometimes.

Trading Score
    1 (67%)

I heard one of the Boylan's might do double days, but I know for sure it isn't the one in Crescent Heights, as I asked about it the other day when I was in there.
    Jessi...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

The one that does it every so often that I know of it's pharmasave but they have only one it once a year for the last two years, thought with the positive feed back they have gotten there has been talk of having another one soon but so far no set date or confirmation that another will happen this year. They post it in their flyers when it happens and on their websites so you just have to watch to find out.

CaNewbie
    Medicine Hat, Alberta & Calgary once in awhile
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I email LD they are not being sue I am not sure who was told this but it is not true. They have had some trouble getting there money because of the amount of product bought. We can still stack anything but the new MAIL P & G the flyer ones do not have the restriction on it.

Thread Information