User Tag List

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hi,

I saw this on another thread but I thought I would share this here because I think it's a great plan for anyone who doesn't need data.

The plan is for a limited time only (expires Dec. 31, 2012).

The plan is:

150 daytime minutes
    Unlimited evenings and weekends starting at 5pm
    Unlimited Canada-wide long distance
    Unlimited picture and video messaging to anyone in Canada, USA and International wireless number
    Includes mini caller ID and voicemail**

Call Display is a service that allows you to see the number of incoming callers even if they are not in your address book. Mini Voicemail is a service that allows you to receive up to 3 messages, each 3 minutes in length and you can save each one for up to 3 days.**

You can be on a monthly plan or sign a two year contract.

Fido is also having another promo where the first month is free!

If you're on Fido prepaid and switch to postpaid you can get 50% off on the first 6 months!

If you're in a middle of a contract you can also switch to this plan. I just switched mine and I am in a middle of 3 year contract.

For more details go to:
    http://www.fido.ca/web/page/portal/Fido/MonthlyPlans/Group1

If anyone is interested in signing a NEW Fido account I can send you a refer a friend code and you can get one-time $20 credit off your bill OR $20 Fido dollars. Feel free to PM me

This thread is currently associated with: Fido
    Last edited by pink_panda; Sun, Dec 23rd, 2012 at 09:25 PM.
    Follow me on Tumblr or Twitter!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks but couldn't understand any time minutes only 150 a but Canada wide long distance unlimited. Also check their site but still confused and also in their plan no incoming calls so they will charge for incoming calls too and so 150 minute include both incoming and out going calls? Then it is at-least in my opinion not that wonderful plan. But for those already in a contract hopefully a better choice.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i already have fido plan with unlimited incoming + 200 anytime minutes and full call id + voicemail of $25! Couldn't understand what does it mean by Canada wide long distance to be unlimited? is it Roaming inside Canada?

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

so i just chatted with Fido and they told me "unlimited canada-wide long distance" means it's not restricted to a zone.

you can call anywhere in canada (outside your local calling zone) to any canadian phone number and you won't be charged long distance rates.

i guess it's only "unlimited" if you use your evening and weekend minutes

as well, it's 150 min both incoming and outgoing calls.

but if you're renewing your contract you can ask for a bonus 50 min.
    Follow me on Tumblr or Twitter!

Thread Information