Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 2013 Physician's Formula Mail-in Rebates

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Me neither!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    I haven't even found this nail polish!
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

thanks guys

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Ok, so I bought several products that have MIR all on one receipt and putting it all in one envelope, but what should I mark as title and PF-code on envelope? Anyone know?

Thanks!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Loridc View Post
    Ok, so I bought several products that have MIR all on one receipt and putting it all in one envelope, but what should I mark as title and PF-code on envelope? Anyone know?

Thanks!
    Last year I just put "Physicians Formula Mail In Rebate", and left off the PF-#
    threw all the forms and original receipt into the envelope and sent it. I had no problems

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    I haven't even found this nail polish!
    i saw them at walmart. but my walmart doesn't have mir stickers

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Britter View Post
    Last year I just put "Physicians Formula Mail In Rebate", and left off the PF-#
    threw all the forms and original receipt into the envelope and sent it. I had no problems
    Great! Thanks for reply

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

OK, I will prob do the same thing buy them in one receipt to reach the $75 mark, but what about the address? if they have diff address? Thanks! I honestly done 2 products about almost prob 3 years ago, then they return my form and receipt and ask me to send it back in again with the other product, I got the check back but couldn't believe they do that, but maybe recently they changed it so I will buy them in one receipt.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Hi group,

Can I ask a stupid question (I feel like I should know this but I don't)... are store receipts supposed to have UPC codes on them to indicate the exact product that you bought? I'm asking because I bought 6 PF products from SDM today and I intend to do the rebates, but now looking at the receipt I see that there are no bar codes or any other product-denoting info other than the name (which is as nondescript as 'Phys Form Pwdr') - how do they even know that I bought the correct powder if there is no bar code? Does anyone know? Thanks in advance!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by boldjack View Post
    OK, I will prob do the same thing buy them in one receipt to reach the $75 mark, but what about the address? if they have diff address? Thanks! I honestly done 2 products about almost prob 3 years ago, then they return my form and receipt and ask me to send it back in again with the other product, I got the check back but couldn't believe they do that, but maybe recently they changed it so I will buy them in one receipt.
    The actual address is all the same for the rebates (same PO box etc)..just different name for each-so just doing as others suggested and putting physician formula mail in rebate and leaving off the PF number.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by stephy8200 View Post
    Hi group,

Can I ask a stupid question (I feel like I should know this but I don't)... are store receipts supposed to have UPC codes on them to indicate the exact product that you bought? I'm asking because I bought 6 PF products from SDM today and I intend to do the rebates, but now looking at the receipt I see that there are no bar codes or any other product-denoting info other than the name (which is as nondescript as 'Phys Form Pwdr') - how do they even know that I bought the correct powder if there is no bar code? Does anyone know? Thanks in advance!
    It's okay to use SDM reciepts I have in the past and had no problems. They ask you to write the UPC on the rebate form, and by submitting the rebate sticker from your product they know you bought the correct product.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Does anyone have extra or trade for rebates for :Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner,
    Eyeliner Trio, Liquid Metal Eyeliner Trio,
    Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trio $6 Mail-in-Rebate

I have looked everywhere, and none have the rebate stickers on them

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Can anyone confirm if they have found any of these products with the MIR attached? I am finding these products in stores, but NO MIR labels
    I bought them today with the SDM 20x+30% off in hopes of finding the MIR's....
    Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner,

FYI, received $20 in PF rebates in the mail yesterday, which were mailed in mid November.
    ericaraina likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I will likely be at a few SDMs this weekend. I will keep you posted!!

Quote Originally Posted by terrarankin View Post
    Can anyone confirm if they have found any of these products with the MIR attached? I am finding these products in stores, but NO MIR labels
    I bought them today with the SDM 20x+30% off in hopes of finding the MIR's....
    Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner,

FYI, received $20 in PF rebates in the mail yesterday, which were mailed in mid November.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

WOW! I have done these MIR for the last 2 years. It usually takes a lonngggg time to get the rebate check. This year I mailed it Feb 21 and got a check today Mar 8!!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    343 (100%)

Help!
    can somebody help me please?I bought the PH matchmaker powered powder product for $9 rebate.But the box I put in the garbage,so I can't find it now for the 12 UPC code.
    Can somebody help me please????
    Many many thanks!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information