User Tag List

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Like Tree439Likes

Thread: FREE Skechers GOrun or GOwalk Shoes from Astro Yogurt (6 PINS + $4 S/H req'd)

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received my goruns and love them! Now, my bf is waiting to get his lovely shoes! He said he can't wait!

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Still waiting.....this is worse that Christmas anticipation!!! LOL
    peachies likes this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

omg i am getting mad,lol. i know they will come but gosh! I just can't wait any longer, i might go out and buy my own sketchers go runs. dd will be out of school at the end of june so there goes my spring running season unless i go get some,lol.

I have yet to receive them and it is almost April 30. First they said they'd arrive by April 1, then they said they will arrive by April 30 and now here is their latest message.

Hi again Kristin! Thank you for writing to us! Your order has indeed been processed and will ship soon. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.We're very sorry about the conflicting information regarding your shipping time-frame. Many orders were further delayed due to an extremely high volume of contest entries but we are doing our best to place a rush on orders made early on in the promotion. We apologize again for the wait. Please rest assured that you will receive your shoes. We thank you very much for your patience and participation. Have a great weekend!
    Last edited by kris10; Fri, Apr 26th, 2013 at 01:10 PM.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Sometimes I am wondering what is their delivery order, maybe it depends on the type you order? My first pair never come, even though was being told should be there for end of March, then mid of April, now just saying they processed, but not shipped, not sure how hard is it to ship it. However, my later pairs did arrive.

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Still waiting on a pair for DS. Sure hope they show up soon

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jlh View Post
    Sometimes I am wondering what is their delivery order, maybe it depends on the type you order? My first pair never come, even though was being told should be there for end of March, then mid of April, now just saying they processed, but not shipped, not sure how hard is it to ship it. However, my later pairs did arrive.
    None of my early pairs have showed up. Only later pairs have gotten here.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Hm, I hope I get my shoes soon. They said April 30th and I haven't had any other emails from them.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    Hm, I hope I get my shoes soon. They said April 30th and I haven't had any other emails from them.
    I know they have a large number of people they have to deal with but they must have considered this when they created the promotion. They know how many codes they put on the boxes and theirfore the potential number of shoes that could be ordered.

They are still supposed to be releasing my pins from mid Febriary. Every time I post on FB they say they will contact me by the end of the day and they never do!

My friend is still waiting for hers and they cashed her check. She ordered the bright green go runs (that others have said they were told by email they are unavailable) but she hasn't received any emails from Astro.-
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I ordered two pairs and nothing yet

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

My cheque hasn't even been processed yet. Should I be worried or should I just wait?

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

My cheque has not been processed yet either but I didn't post till the last day. I figure I will be lucky to have them before July!! LOL
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Just wondering what way people are contacting astro to ask about their shoes? I googled astro.ca and it came up with a form to fill in, and was wondering if this is how or not?
    Earn $50 a month with swagbucks

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shellylynn31

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

you go on facebook to write Astro.

I keep asking around the house, are my shoes here yet lmao everyones so annoyed with me i bet.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Just received... talk about being ticked! Cashed my cheque over a month ago, and now I get this? Guess they will be sending me a refund, plus interest when their office is open!

Hi Nicole,
    Thank you for participating in the Astro® Zer0%® in on you 2013 Skechers promotion! Unfortunately, due to the overwhelming popularity, the shoe you ordered is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    We ask that you call into Skechers at 905-238-7121 extention 435 and provide them with the following customer ID associated with your order: xxxxx.
    Once you have provided them with that, they will assist you in choosing a pair of Skechers from available inventory.
    Thank you again for your participation in the Astro® Zer0%® in on you promotion

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Just received... talk about being ticked! Cashed my cheque over a month ago, and now I get this? Guess they will be sending me a refund, plus interest when their office is open!

Hi Nicole,
    Thank you for participating in the Astro® Zer0%® in on you 2013 Skechers promotion! Unfortunately, due to the overwhelming popularity, the shoe you ordered is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    We ask that you call into Skechers at 905-238-7121 extention 435 and provide them with the following customer ID associated with your order: xxxxx.
    Once you have provided them with that, they will assist you in choosing a pair of Skechers from available inventory.
    Thank you again for your participation in the Astro® Zer0%® in on you promotion
    Omg... which ones did you choose?!?! Still waiting for mine and I sent the forms in early february.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Thread Information