User Tag List

Page 161 of 370 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

oh and to note as the gently used my buddy should know this is fine since on my wishlist I said a gently used purse was ok with me : )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I don't think I asked for anything from etsy either but I'm good with gently used as well. I don't need a coupon organizer though I have a binder that I use
    Jezebel, coyote00 and Mich649 like this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    Quick question- are you interested in a coupon organizer? if so- is a gently used one ok? (it's a glow girl one)
    I don't need a coupon organizer right now. I already use two binders at home and have two smaller organizers for shopping.
    Jezebel, coyote00 and Mich649 like this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Good morning!

I got a chance to sleep in this morning!!! It's a pretty rare occasion....DH owed me....he woke me up at 2 am because he was too warm (not sure what I was suppose to do about this...he's a big boy...he can move the blankets..grrr) so when the kids started talking at 7 am, I told him he was taking a turn and I rolled over and went back to sleep for another hour!

Off to get kiddos passport pictures done today!! Also might do a trip to SDM if DH and kids are still up for it.

I don't need a coupon organizer, I carry my binders everywhere.

Hope everyone has a good Saturday!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I don't need a coupon organizer either, I have a huge binder and separate organizer I use Thx!
    coyote00 and Mich649 like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Super busy week, but I am going to try to get caught up today; sorry buddy
    I know it is frustrating when you are waiting to hear some of your buddies replies...
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Daddy's idea of "helping" fold laundry this morning...sleepers? NAILED IT! !

The folded ones on the right are the ones that are actually FOLDED....the one on the left? ....not so sure lol

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Coupon organizer slightly used would be great.
    Drove to Calgary last night after my appointment bringing my Mom back home with me.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Coupon organizer...on the fence about. I was actually debating ordering one. Do those of you that have one like them? Anyone have the waterproof ones?

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Well buddy the stuff I ordered all came in! I managed to find a few V-day things at SDM, where I spent more than planned. Sigh. But got the bonus points so I guess it's ok? Now watchin Toopy and Binoo video someone had to have... why do I cave? everytime!!

Now to wait for the Sears delivery. Hopefully they come before 6 and not at dinner time lol. Boy is lying on the couch watchin the show with a bottle, apparently he's tired. But of course he won't nap. I should be cleaning the kitchen, I found some interesting stuff in the fridge when I was making room for more milk and eggs... can't remember when I roasted a chicken lol.

I love my coupon organizer, it is not waterproof, that is the only thing I wish was different. I got some coloured folders for it and I organize my trips in those, I have 5 so I can have 5 trips all set up, but I also have all the rest of my stash with me in case I see something great. It's rather empty at the moment... I'm sure it will fill up soon!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Gently used items are good with me as long as it's not pantaloons BAAHAAHAA.

Coupon organizer, sure.

Name:  Saturday18.gif
Views: 112
Size:  42.3 KB

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

i would love a coupon organizer, a small one would be perfect for my purse. and used is awesome. sometimes they work better that way.

anyway.. what the heck are you all doing up all night.. ya got your days and nights all mixed up.. im sleeping your all chatting away??
    we went to bed early. were slathering each other with Vicks and feel.. meh.. for now..
    K.. im SO very sorry if I did anything to upset you.. i never meant to.. from now on no more jokes or pokes at ppls posts.. ok.
    sorry your feeling so awful. it must be going around.. i though heh awesome everyone else is sick.. except us.. paybacks.. are not fair.

now im going to try and tackle laundry, dishes. thank goodness hubby made casseroles a few weeks back. one of those macaroni lasagnas are in the fridge for dinner.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Well buddy the stuff I ordered all came in! I managed to find a few V-day things at SDM, where I spent more than planned. Sigh. But got the bonus points so I guess it's ok? Now watchin Toopy and Binoo video someone had to have... why do I cave? everytime!!

Now to wait for the Sears delivery. Hopefully they come before 6 and not at dinner time lol. Boy is lying on the couch watchin the show with a bottle, apparently he's tired. But of course he won't nap. I should be cleaning the kitchen, I found some interesting stuff in the fridge when I was making room for more milk and eggs... can't remember when I roasted a chicken lol.

I love my coupon organizer, it is not waterproof, that is the only thing I wish was different. I got some coloured folders for it and I organize my trips in those, I have 5 so I can have 5 trips all set up, but I also have all the rest of my stash with me in case I see something great. It's rather empty at the moment... I'm sure it will fill up soon!
    Great feedback on the holder. I've been contemplating the waterproof one just because some days I don't take the diaper bag into the store with me or I just don't have room in the bag and it's gotten rained on or snow etc now I just haave to figure out what size. Does anyone have a non-glowgirl one? I know that she's a "Friend of SC" but a smart canuck always shops around, right?

Love that they still fight it at 3....Alexa has taken to goig "ahhhhhhhhhhh" as we rock her or pat her back or rib her back etc when she's falling asleep. She's such a ridiculous munchkin.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    i would love a coupon organizer, a small one would be perfect for my purse. and used is awesome. sometimes they work better that way.

anyway.. what the heck are you all doing up all night.. ya got your days and nights all mixed up.. im sleeping your all chatting away??
    we went to bed early. were slathering each other with Vicks and feel.. meh.. for now..
    K.. im SO very sorry if I did anything to upset you.. i never meant to.. from now on no more jokes or pokes at ppls posts.. ok.
    sorry your feeling so awful. it must be going around.. i though heh awesome everyone else is sick.. except us.. paybacks.. are not fair.

now im going to try and tackle laundry, dishes. thank goodness hubby made casseroles a few weeks back. one of those macaroni lasagnas are in the fridge for dinner.
    I dunno what we're going to have for dinner. Fajitas? It would give me an excuse to cut out the coupon on the box but it seems like soooooo much work. Gotta cut meat, peppers....cheese....bah

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Hmmmmmm, blowing snow, cold as heck; do I really want to venture into the city?

Alternative entertainment: sit here, stalk thread and drive you all crazy

Name:  funny-pictures-cat-is-bored.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  26.9 KB

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Daddy's idea of "helping" fold laundry this morning...sleepers? NAILED IT! !

The folded ones on the right are the ones that are actually FOLDED....the one on the left? ....not so sure lol
    lol that looks more like roll than a fold. But T least he tries to fold. Hubby just leaves it all in the laundry basket for me to put away after I wash it

Great feedback on the holder. I've been contemplating the waterproof one just because some days I don't take the diaper bag into the store with me or I just don't have room in the bag and it's gotten rained on or snow etc now I just haave to figure out what size. Does anyone have a non-glowgirl one? I know that she's a "Friend of SC" but a smart canuck always shops around, right?

Love that they still fight it at 3....Alexa has taken to goig "ahhhhhhhhhhh" as we rock her or pat her back or rib her back etc when she's falling asleep. She's such a ridiculous munchkin.

I dunno what we're going to have for dinner. Fajitas? It would give me an excuse to cut out the coupon on the box but it seems like soooooo much work. Gotta cut meat, peppers....cheese....bah
    I can't remember why I quoted this

Just get his user Name and pswd and log in as him!

Booo!
    Wow that sounds easy! Thanks! Dumb question but how do you get it on your tv?
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Sat, Jan 19th, 2013 at 12:35 PM.
    Jezebel and coyote00 like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Thread Information