User Tag List

Page 162 of 370 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Hope you feel better soon KK7

Name:  38935496.jpg
Views: 18776
Size:  149.2 KB
    Jezebel, KK7, Armygirl76 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/GrandmasLittleLilly this is where I got mine, the "regular" size.

I had a sippy cup leak all over it... so not fun.

Ok, so my parent's are wonderful. they just offered to loan me the first and last months rent so I can go see the place I really want now, which would mean moving in March. OMG. I'm in semi panic mode now... anyone want to come help me clean up, purge and pack? AHHH!!!
    Jezebel, bluzsuz, Mich649 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    lol that looks more like roll than a fold. But T least he tries to fold. Hubby just leaves it all in the laundry basket for me to put away after I wash it

I can't remember why I quoted this

Wow that sounds easy! Thanks!
    Yep - super easy. We use it on the ps3 and ipad andjust log in. The boys use it on the xbox. No need for duplicate accounts. The only thing is it gets "confused" with the recommendations it makes when there are multiple people watching because of course, different strokes for different folks! That's not a biggie though

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

ha. i don't let hubby touch laundry anymore. he stuffs it in the machine, throws it in the dryer for 10 seconds then says there its done.. lovely. clothes that are half damp.. are not done.

he is good at breakfast. making bacon, french toast, hashbrowns. gotta love em.
    Jezebel, DMS54, coyote00 and 1 others like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

I hear you Coyote! I am pondering the same thing! Visibility is the pits! But it means dropping my chatty little dude off at Baba's for a few hours so I am thinking it's worth it....
    DH has to do a little install west portage ave so I may invade you and Peachy's territory for a little while...muah!

G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/GrandmasLittleLilly this is where I got mine, the "regular" size.

I had a sippy cup leak all over it... so not fun.

Ok, so my parent's are wonderful. they just offered to loan me the first and last months rent so I can go see the place I really want now, which would mean moving in March. OMG. I'm in semi panic mode now... anyone want to come help me clean up, purge and pack? AHHH!!!
    I would love to come! I love to purge organise and pack! But I come with another 3 year old..not so fun!!

G
    gwennad, coyote00, PammieD and 1 others like this.
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Attached Images Attached Images      
    DMS54 and Mich649 like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Yep - super easy. We use it on the ps3 and ipad andjust log in. The boys use it on the xbox. No need for duplicate accounts. The only thing is it gets "confused" with the recommendations it makes when there are multiple people watching because of course, different strokes for different folks! That's not a biggie though
    How do you get it to work on a tv? My dad uses it on his tv through Apple TV, is there another way? Hubby is very anti apple!
    Mich649 likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I am ok with gently used items love them in fact, why spend big money on something when I can pay a fraction of the cost.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358617985.603199.jpg
Views: 858
Size:  25.1 KB

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Double post...
    Last edited by missbee217; Sat, Jan 19th, 2013 at 11:53 PM.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii - I am bouncing between here and playing poker on FB... hubby got me re addicted

I am waiting patiently for supper to be cooked.... hubby is doing the honors tonight.
    Your hubby cooks?! Super jealous!

That's bad and hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    does anyone know a teacher here in ontario.. or a teacher. i have a really important question to ask.
    Did you get your question answered? I may be able to help...

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Okay so I am worried I don't want my team to lose but I want to mail closer to the 31st I have a few crafts I am working on and I don't live in a big city so I use my appointment to shop please don't be mad at me

Pintrest love that site it like my summer cottage and SC is my home I am on as Tami Leblanc
    Same here... not the craft part, but just b/c my opportunities to shop child-free are far and few between...

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    ok is ths just me or this going beyond invading my bubble.....my son Andrew is sick while I was a work the doorbell rang he answered it....it was my neighbour...she says hi is your mom home? Andrew replys no...She replys oh who is coughing? Andrew says me.....She says oh I felt bad for her so I brough over some halls....WTF????????????? Really get a life and leave me out of it. I swear I want to move soooooooooooooooo bad it hurts. If I could find a job else where an a apartment I would be runnig I HATE this city and where I live.
    OMG...I am SO your neighbour! I would think, "Oh! She's sick and no one wants to go out shopping when they are sick!" To be honest, I probably would a have brought a whole care pack over for you and asked 40 times before I left if there was anything you wanted or needed me to get for you!
    I never would have considered that a bad trait!
    That gives me a lot to think about!

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    Missbee I have an rci membership!
    My dad has one (well, four), and that is how we can afford to travel so much...
    Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    I use Parissa wax kit for face and bikini (but ONLY on my face-- I have no advice for the other) Here is a link: http://parissa.com/catalog/product/w...ps-face-bikini

BUT** you can buy in at SDM, Rexall, Walmart too. Just so you know what you are looking for.

Best advice I can give.. do not and I repeat DO NOT hesitate for any length of time. Put it on... smooth it out... count to 3 and rip it right off. It stings.. but doesnt hurt.
    Okay, moment of truth.
    I have blonde little hairs on my big toes and when I wear sandals and the sun shines, you can see them, so I decided that I was going to wax them.
    OOOOOOOWWWWWWW!
    OMG! I cannot believe HOW MUCH IT HURT!
    AND...the hairs were still there afterwards

I do not know how ANYONE can wax!

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    Pinterest is just a form of organizing your bookmarks.

So, say you come across a great recipe or something you would like to make/create or a place you want to travel. rather than copy and pasting it on to your computer or bookmarking it and having a long list of bookmarks, you "pin it" to a board. and then people can see what you pin.

you can organize all your pins in multiple boards. so "things I want to cook" and every time you see something you want to cook, you pin it to that board to keep it organized.

it's like...organized ideas and inspirations. =)
    I couldn't seem to figure out how to post my own stuff to it, so gave up.

I know, I want to sign up for some VWT's too but I'm afraid I won't have the coupons people want. I find the lists are so hard. I don't even know where people get all those coupons!

Same here, especially since all of my Dec 31st ones had to go

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    that is why I have stopped doing trains until more coupons come out

I think a lot of people need to redo their wishlists and remove coupons that no longer exist!
    One day I will update my WL, although I am not on any coupon trains at the moment...

BTW: BUDDY: I would LOVE pins for the Kelloggs promo!

I know I won a contest on the advent train but didn't get a gift...or at least if I did, I didn't know it was for winning the contest. =( I hope you didn't think I was ungrateful if you did send it. I'm always grateful for everything that you do!!
    Same here...
    We did get a Christmas card from you, and although I think we thanked you,

THANK YOU! It was super cute and very much appreciated!

please don't resend, you did more than enough. I just wanted to make sure you knew that your conducting was above and beyond amazing and wanted to thank you for all your effort!

hahahaha. thanks. I will try that next time. I wanted to get five boxes of pasta and they said I had to do five different transactions if I wanted to use one coupon per item...it was so frustrating!
    I had someone at Canadian Tire make a big deal once when I had the $1 Majesta tp coupons and they had it on for $1...
    She went to Customer Service and then came back to tell me that I can only get one. Her suggestion was to walk around for 30 minutes, and then I could come use a second one...
    I told her that I have never had a problem at Canadian Tire before when using coupons, but if she wanted to ring them them all through as separate transactions, she was more than welcome to, but she would be doing them all right now. She was concerned that if they were audited they would get in trouble, so I had her call a manager down;
    Have any of you EVER seen on a coupon a time limit as to how frequently you can use a coupon or how much time has to expire between coupon redemptions???
    How silly!
    Anyway, the manager told her to just ring them all up together, but I have in other situations had to ring them up as separate transactions (WITHOUT 30 minute intervals!)

KK7 - I know, I just try to stay calm and patiently explain. if they still have questions I tell them to go ask the manager..but I hate holding up the line, appearing to be the coupon b*tch, etc. but sometimes I just need to be firm...I want my .50 cents off darn it!! haha.
    I tell people when they come up behind me in line, "I'm just letting you know that I'm one of those crazy coupon ladies, so depending on the cashier, you may be stuck behind me for a while!" If they decide to stay and I have any coupons for anything I see in their cart or basket, I give it to them

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    I am in bed but on fb and here and playing a game on fb

what type of stove top do you have ? mine is regular 4 elements
    Same here, although I do have my new ceramic/glass top one downstairs waiting for me to get the rest of the stuff for my new kitchen so that she can be installed

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Most wanted item something my buddy loves I always want to try something new and I would love my buddy to share something they love with me. Lol over use of the word love but hey it is a Valentines day train after all!
    Missed most wanted question:

I am not really sure...I will have to get back that one...

^^^ Lime Green what?!?!?!
    LOL!

Hey Jez..

Gangsta' Donkey
    LOL!
    Pumpkin yelling just before she boards the plane
    Donkey laughing
    Hilarious!
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Buddy..... Could you please come on and answer my questions

Next question.... What is your favorite animal?
    Sorry if it's me...I am trying to get caught up!

I don't really have a favorite animal; I do have a soft spot for cats, but I am kind of nervous about answering that question; I am not into themed items or dust collectors. If it isn't something useful, it can go. Unless you are thinking of sending me another cat, but PLEASE DON'T! We have three already!

They are super cute!

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Oh that reminds me. Question, not train related but curious and want your opinions. What is the going rate (per hour) for house cleaning/organizing?
    Average hourly rate in Ontario is $25 - 40.
    Some companies charge by the job, not the hour. Average is $75 - $140 in Ontario (for a job that would take 3 - 4 hours)

I do not know what to say for a most wished for item...a babysitter?

Buddy do you wear earrings??

G
    I really want new earrings but I am particular and sensitive. Only wear silver or white gold. Will try to find a few pics of ones I like to post to give a better idea of my taste.

no, just 4 boneless skinless breasts

Yummy! I could eat it 5 nights a week! Minced garlic, salt, pepper baked or on the grill. Top with sharp cheddar cheese and bacon. Green onions or chives in sour cream on the side... MMMMMMMM!

**PI...ZZA BALLS! 3 cans Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits (10 per can), 56 pepperoni slices, block of Colby cheese, 1 beaten egg, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, Garlic powder, 1 jar pizza sauce…Cut the block of cheese into 28 squares. Flatten a biscuit out and stack pepperoni and cheese on top. Gather up the edges of the biscuit. Line up the rolls in a greased 9x13 in. pan. Brush with beaten egg. Sprinkle with parmesan, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Bake at 425°F for 18-20 minutes. **Use the pizza sauce for dipping

Now we must try to find the Pillsbury Buttermilk biscuits! That looks so good, the kids want to make it!

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Your package is coming along nicely, buddy

I was at winners today and they had pajamas on sale and was just about to pick up some for my buddy, but then didn't because maybe my buddy doesn't wear jammies. Buddy do you wear pjs?

Also, buddy, is there anything from your stockpile that you're getting low on that I could top up for you?

And one more question.... Are you in need of any kitchen gadgets?
    PJ's - Nope
    Stockpile - Tide original scent liquid, Bounce sheets or bar OutDoor fresh is the only one I don't react, adult toothbrushes, Pantene Shampoo, Secret Baby Powder Scent Deod/Anti-Persp OR Dove Go Frsh Cucumber deod; any man's deodorant. Johnsons stuff as mentioned on my WL....
    Kitchen: A new veggie peeler so I can get rid of my old rusty one, maybe? Oh, and plastic measuring cups

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    Question buddy....
    What is your favorite thing to do to unwind after a long day?
    Try to stay awake to check in here...

Hot tea, nice hot bubble bath (would be nice if there was still hot water after my hubby and three kids are done showering/bathing...unfortunately doesn't happen much)

Bathtub and a book sounds fantastic...I could use one rifht now! (Not a bad day...just want one! )

Alexa gave me a nice treat as I was going out the door today. Got her buckled into the car seat in her snow suit, left hr in the hallway to go pull out the car and as I got my hand on the door knob, I thoight "what's with the smell? I've already emptied the garbage..."

Disclaimer - I'd changed her diaper about 5 mins before (last thing I'd done before puting her in the car seat)
    I can SO relate! And some people cannot seem to understand why you tend to run late!

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    buddy your package is complete - just need some flowers to order closer to the day et voila
    sorry that I haven't been very active on the thread lately but I have been working out more (today was 1hr zumba and 1hr tae kwon do) I have lost 2 lbs this week and gained a little friend on my chin (I think I "caught" it from coyote)
    scored some great last minute shopping deals @ sobeys b1g1 oasis juice boxes that I didn't notice were on - used a whole bunch of $1 offs and got them super cheap, cheerios $2.99 -$1 and b3g75pts.
    updated a few of the questions on my page 20 #398.... happy friday tomorrow for those of you who work weekdays!
    Unless you found out where to order those bacon roses from, I guess that means you're not my buddy!

hmmm I have never met anyone who likes to drink hot water....

My grandmother used to...

I think it was a Pinterest Win!

For sure! That's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Dear buddy:

I noticed on your wish list/in the posts you asked for an etsy item...

Are you ok with a very gently used one? This is not any form of pantaloons

Love,
    Me

I guess that means you are not my buddy, either!

Buddy, Pammie pinterested these and if you crochet I would love one or more!!!

Emma says,"Oh my goodness! Those are SOOO Tute! Can I have those?" So buddy, these would be well received here, also!

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post

Quick question- are you interested in a coupon organizer? if so- is a gently used one ok? (it's a glow girl one)
    Gp sent me one on the mini train, but SURE!

Just use your dad's account. No need for 2. I share with Don's kid brothers. See if you like it before you cancel Rogers
    We have had it for years and love it, although I also have cable...With out the cable, our internet average was 86 gigs a month using netflix only (doesn't matter now b/c we have unlimited, but it did then!)
    If you do get it, go on you tube and search "US netflix in Canada" . Just follow the simple instructions, and you can have the american netflix (Which is INCREDIBLE in comparison to the Canadian one)!
    BTW: Feel free to use me as a reference and I will get a free month!
    Last edited by missbee217; Sat, Jan 19th, 2013 at 01:32 PM.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Sorry, for the double post...Not sure why it did that.

Netflix:
    Smart TV, XBox, PS3, Wii, Apple TV
    Jezebel likes this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

i was going to say.. didn't i JUST read that.. LOL..

well nice. hubby cooks breakfast using 40 pots. and guess who's cleaning it up.. *sigh*...
    KK7, coyote00, PammieD and 2 others like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

missbee I think you and her would be way different I sort of just blurted that with out the whole history....She NEVER asks me if I need anything EVER and I don't drive my son just recently start driving. She is ALWAYS in my business, if I am putting garbage out, or my mom is visiting she just has to be there. There loud including two big dogs being crated up and barking almost all day. She wears very inapporiate clothing for her age(and sorry weight lol) while cleaning her car both me and my son have seen her on two different occasions with her thongs not a nice site when bending over in her mini skirt. I could go on but I won't lol
    Jezebel, Mich649 and missbee217 like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

picked up two things for my buddy one includes something to do with Baileys Chocolate ; )

Thread Information