User Tag List

Page 142 of 370 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Your package is coming along nicely, buddy

I was at winners today and they had pajamas on sale and was just about to pick up some for my buddy, but then didn't because maybe my buddy doesn't wear jammies. Buddy do you wear pjs?

Also, buddy, is there anything from your stockpile that you're getting low on that I could top up for you?

And one more question.... Are you in need of any kitchen gadgets?
    Yes I like jammies, but i like them to be big and baggy....XL jammie pants and tshirts... and not a tight waistband because i'm pregnant so it's uncomfortable.

Stockpile items: hmmmm dishwasher pacs, dryer sheets, sensodyne toothpaste, hmmm not sure what else im low on without going to look and im too lazy to do that right now

Kitchen stuff: no thank you....have too many!

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    Question buddy....
    What is your favorite thing to do to unwind after a long day?
    LOL yes flop on a chair/couch and catch up on SC...

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Things I am getting low on hmmm
    toothbrushes soft
    cottonelle wipes RLF seem to always run out
    garbage bags cheap ones are fine
    degree womens
    swiffer duster clothes
    clorex wipes
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE anything Free lol

women pj bottoms size xl love the spring ones lighter ones
    ok no one look but with being tall and my arms I need a 3x tshirts for PJ's only tshirts

kitchen stuff
    soft whisk
    flip flapper
    spatualer(sp) small and big
    manuel can opener (my think ahead daughter is scared we will have a power outage and we only have electric lol)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH talking about which we have no flashlights cheapy one is awesome
    Ummm....what's a "flip flapper"?

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    love pjs.... would like a 2x in size - will need them soon I hope

stockpile - medium ziploc freezer bags, k cups, hairspray, rolo hot choc., mio (if your $ store carries it), apple nutrigrain bars, yogurt bear paws, tide pods, scrubbing bubbles spray (the fpc one)

kitchen gadgets - hand powered can opener, good spatulas

sneak peek !!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2
    PJ's - no thanks, I'm ovetflowing ad it is!
    Kitxhen gadget@ - the magnetic milk cutter thing (little angled thing that has the blade on it. Chip bag clips.
    Stockpile item - oxi powder or in laundry booster packs, colgate sensitive pro relief, clear or blue recying bags

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Question buddy....

Coffee....and then wine and the bathtub with a book.

Crappy day. Day off and I did do some shopping but my H had a workplace accident this afternoon. One of the other guys drove into he parking lot and was screwing around, gunning hose gone and pretending he was going to hit my H who was standing in the lot when he lost control of his van. Hit my h and threw him about twenty feet. Busted up his arm. Sheesh!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

OMG Jody.. thats awful.. my gracious.. did the company do anything?
    julesie-pie, coyote00 and Mich649 like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Holy crap Jody!! Is he doing ok now?
    coyote00 and Mich649 like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Wow Jody, that is horrible. I hope he is going to be ok.
    Jezebel and Mich649 like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post

Crappy day. Day off and I did do some shopping but my H had a workplace accident this afternoon. One of the other guys drove into he parking lot and was screwing around, gunning hose gone and pretending he was going to hit my H who was standing in the lot when he lost control of his van. Hit my h and threw him about twenty feet. Busted up his arm. Sheesh!
    What?!?!?! That's ridiculous! That's not a workplace accident, that's a dumbass stupid negligent..... (sorry, my HR/H&S hat just fell on my head...). I can't believe that! You're in MB, right? Theyd differ from ON's wcb (wsib here) but the provincial wcb may find that it's not a workplace accident and go after the driver's car insurance co etc.)...dunno, it may get kinda messy because if he was "on the clock" it would be workplace, but they likely wouldnt want to cover it because it wasnt related to workplace activities. Either way he'll be covered for any missed time and rehab I'm sure, and the most important thing is that he is OK other than a broken arm (although even that is unnecessary!). He'll likely be super sore over the next few days I'm so sorry that this has happened! So senseless! And avoidable! K, HR hat totally off now. Sorry to hear about this Jody

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

He's fine other than the arm. He will probably hurt like crazy tomorrow. Not sure what will happen. It's my H's friend so its complicated.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

oh my lord..... heads would fly at my workplace.....
    hope he ok.

ps. wine sounds like a good option for you tonight!

Last edited by bluzsuz; Thu, Jan 17th, 2013 at 08:48 PM.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Bathtub and a book sounds fantastic...I could use one rifht now! (Not a bad day...just want one! )

Alexa gave me a nice treat as I was going out the door today. Got her buckled into the car seat in her snow suit, left hr in the hallway to go pull out the car and as I got my hand on the door knob, I thoight "what's with the smell? I've already emptied the garbage..."

Disclaimer - I'd changed her diaper about 5 mins before (last thing I'd done before puting her in the car seat)

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Bathtub and a book sounds fantastic...I could use one rifht now! (Not a bad day...just want one! )

Alexa gave me a nice treat as I was going out the door today. Got her buckled into the car seat in her snow suit, left hr in the hallway to go pull out the car and as I got my hand on the door knob, I thoight "what's with the smell? I've already emptied the garbage..."

Disclaimer - I'd changed her diaper about 5 mins before (last thing I'd done before puting her in the car seat)
    oooooooh thats a gooder!

wendyjane, coyote00 and Mich649 like this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Omg lol

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Question buddy....
    Watch tv, sleep, talk to my hubby if he's home, spend time with DD, or go onto SC
    coyote00 and bluzsuz like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    wow. everyone was so chatty. now it's just me and PammieD!!!! helllooooooo! =)
    I am finally here!

Thinking of you Nat!! Hope all is well, make sure you let us know

Slept pretty good today - one more nightshift then off for the weekend. Megan is taking the night off so it is just me and Ray - the energizer bunny. Hope its a good night.

I am taking a course for Girl Guides on saturday, it's called Girl Empowered... its a girl safety course on what to do if we were ever to get into a situation where we thought one of our girls was being abused at home, what channels to take, how to protect ourselves and get help for the girl. It is supposed to be quite deep, but I am really looking forward to it, it is being put on by the former National Girl Protection Advisor. One thing that a lot of parents don't realize about girl guides is that their daughters often feel it is a place that they can totally be themselves, they tell us a lot of stuff they likely wouldn't let out in other places. It is amazing to have 15 girls from different schools, grades etc that may never have interacted before or even didn't like before come together and make it work. I've always said one of my fave things to do with them is to roll out a big piece of newsprint paper throw a box of markers on the floor and listen to the chatter. I do this once a year at least and it is usually a banner that I have written GIRL GUIDES in big letters and each of them get a letter to decorate... it turns out amazing and they have been asking since september when they are going to be doing this years. I did this on a whim 5 years ago because I had nothing planned and it is one of their faves now. Pretty neat eh. I am so glad they feel that they have this safe haven once a week.

Anyways...
    weighed in today and I am down 5 lbs this week, 7.5 total. Yay me!
    Way to go!!

I think a SC convention is needed some day for sure!!
    Great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Do you know where my DS is going on a band trip to in March Costa Rica yup I am stuck in Wainwright and he gets to go to Costa Rica I am thinking of locking him in his room and trying to pass for him hehehe now to learn percusion!
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    sooo it seams that expired Buckleys works better than the good stuff.. LOL.. poor hubby..
    good news.. hubby took son for his first job 'interview' he has his first orientation next week. then he starts his 'contracts'. he's going to be doing temporary placements. which is a good thing for him.. he gets bored quite easily.. however were hoping it works out to a FT eventually.. AND he drove... hubby says his driving has improved 100%.. maybe time to take another test.. 3x the charm?

So, I bought a wedding dress today. Also decided that I need to "tone up" a little...the arms are a little "soft"!!! That is all!
    Picture! Please!

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Your package is coming along nicely, buddy

I was at winners today and they had pajamas on sale and was just about to pick up some for my buddy, but then didn't because maybe my buddy doesn't wear jammies. Buddy do you wear pjs?

Also, buddy, is there anything from your stockpile that you're getting low on that I could top up for you?

Sensodyne, clorox/lysol wipes, scrubbing bubbles toilet leaning gel

And one more question.... Are you in need of any kitchen gadgets?
    No thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I am suspicious about someone on here already being my buddy and it isn't you nat ; )
    I have no idea!

Quote Originally Posted by DMS54 View Post
    I have banana bread baking in the oven - the kitchen smells so good - but I don't think I can have any today -I spent 2 hours at the dentist and my mouth is so sore! Even though there is nothing better than warm banana bread with melting butter! I'm drooling all ready!
    Sorry about dentist! but I love banana bread and butter!

OMG thats terrible!
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Omg Pam! LOL... I remember this happening to Maile all too well! I'm so glad we started her on solids at 4 mths... Solid poop is so much easier to clean up than liquid

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Page 142 of 370 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 ... LastLast

Thread Information