User Tag List

Page 185 of 370 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

no thanks. i somehow managed to dodge the one that was attacking me.. for now at least.. i think. hope you feel better soon.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    If there's not there should be! LOL School is cancelled, I have 6 little boys here who are BORED already...sigh. I will be staying in yoga pants all day today!
    I have sad girls that had to go to school today, they thought they might get a snow day. Just East Hants in Chignecto School Board.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

No thanks to the cold.....we've managed to pretty much avoid cold & flu season here...I'd like to keep it that way

No school here either, snowy & windy. The highways leading in & out of town are closed....so I guess no one is going anywhere....the sad part...NO MAIL!!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    still fighting my cold anyone want it? Up'd my Vut C to 6 tablets a day and yippie me I get to close the store tonight!!!!
    I think I may pack my buddy's box today hoping it will all fit I just hope I have enough I always worry too much
    no thanks Kim.... we have luckily escaped the cold/flu thus far.... knocking on wood!

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    morning! I brushed my hair. And I will probably put on jeans today. Is there a medal for that?
    My respect and admiration...does that count?

Love

still fighting my cold anyone want it? Up'd my Vut C to 6 tablets a day and yippie me I get to close the store tonight!!!!
    I think I may pack my buddy's box today hoping it will all fit I just hope I have enough I always worry too much

Stop worrying!!! Everything's a ok! You have over a week to figure it all out! And I'm aure your package is great it's not a contest!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

well I think I blame my germ infested son he has had the cold bad twice I am just thankful it isn't too bad just a pita Lysol Spray has become my new lover ; )

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    This one is for Armygirl..
    I heart you!!!!!!!!!!

morning! I brushed my hair. And I will probably put on jeans today. Is there a medal for that?
    Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    If there's not there should be! LOL School is cancelled, I have 6 little boys here who are BORED already...sigh. I will be staying in yoga pants all day today!
    Darn straight medals for both of you Mmmmwwwwahhhhhh!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

well I think I blame my germ infested son he has had the cold bad twice I am just thankful it isn't too bad just a pita Lysol Spray has become my new lover ; )
    I blame my germ infested hubby bringing all of this crap home from his office. I swear, if he brings more crap home once more I'm taking lysol wipes and hand sanitizer in to all of their offices! I though Alexa wasn't supposed to become a snotty nosed kid until she went to day care and was around other snotty nosed kids! Damned hubby and his snotty nosed co workers!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Oh I could have used this logic this morning. My son decided he didn't want to go to daycare and I'm so tired of the fight. I told him I'm going to throw his toys in the garbage and this time I think I actually might. I just can't fight any more! He's 3, what am I going to do when he's older? I give up.

I have my own cold thanks... spent awhile coughing last night but after that it goes away, just a runny nose. the coughing only happens when I first lie down.

I managed to find two houses to go look at, they were not top choices but I am hopeful I will like them and one will work out. The second guy I contacted yesterday I will keep just in case he can't rent his since it is very nice. But I feel slightly better that I will find something nice. More reasons I want to move, my front door was frozen locked last night, I couldn't get the ket to turn, we had to go in through the garage which is filled with garbage so we had to climb over that, fun times! Then my neighbours two doors down decided to have a party at my bedtime...
    DMS54, coyote00 and dlee like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358864588.994640.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  42.2 KB
    Good morning everyone
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358864638.177991.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  25.1 KB

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

It's pretty chilly out this morning for Ontario anyways. -12 and -24 with wind chill. But not that much wind and no blowing snow! But did I miss a memo somewhere how does that equal children staying home from school?? The mum of the little boy I watch didn't want me to take him to school! Seriously? My friend didnt take her DD either. I took Sun anyways! It's cold it's called winter! End of rant.

Samples - any laundry, crest pro-health toothpaste, dish soap (not the dishwasher type, don't have one), any shampoo or conditioner, Burt's bees

only 2 more episodes of downton abbey then I am done season 3!

DD has the sniffles not bad
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Tue, Jan 22nd, 2013 at 09:34 AM.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I now caught up on the thread and see that a lot of children have the day off. Opps was I wrong to take him? School is 5 minutes up the road (15 when you have 3 kids in tow). We didn't stand around the playground, I took him straight inside. It's snowing now, but it wasn't earlier. Plus she wanted me to watch him til 12pm for free!
    DMS54, coyote00 and dlee like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

I wish TMN on demand had previews for the movies listed. Nothing has been pvring this week so I have nothing to watch while my whiney baby sleeps in my arms. The money we're spending on these movie channels is definitely worth it. One and a half rental movies per month covers the cost! But still...so many C list movies that we start watching and then try not to gouge our eyes out! Ok, end of first world problem!

Julesie and I are going to Michael's today. Woohoo! I'm super pumped...gonna make Alexa a photo board for her room...plus maybe buy some more knitting stuff

Buddy, I hope you want a ruffle scarf because Alexa decided yesterday that you needed one. True story.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Good mornign all! Normally I would be at work right now but today I get to go on my sons field trip to West Edmonton Mall to the sea life cavern, should be fun!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

anyone know about P + 10 stamps does this mean it is worth .63 plus 10 cents? thanks I got a few through VWT and if it is will be awesome for some VWT's I am sendng back : )
    dlee likes this.

Thread Information