User Tag List

Page 235 of 370 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    Emma is wearing 2 Different pink size 4 TCP snowsuits this year; if pm me around the end of March (to remind me), I would be happy to send them out. So far, they are still in great condition...(fingers crossed they stay that way!)

I am not good with finding the right words, but I am SOOOO sad for you
    At least with the meds she will be comfortable;
    You are in our thoughts...So sorry

This link doesn't take me anywhere, and I want to go where it is supposed to take me!

LOL!
    That's funny!
    OMG you are sooo sweet! I REALLY appreciate it! Will PM you for sure at the end of march!

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    I think your freezer looks pretty great! Ours is a freezer in the bottom of the fridge so you pull it out which normally is ok but the baskets on the top have broken off the sliders(the welds broke) so now its a huge fight to get anything in/out.Soooooo, long story short, we are trying ONLY to buy fresh food, use up our freezer items and will remove the said broken baskets for good.*will consider purchasing freezer food if free or darn close though - can't beat a good sale :S*
    It looks good because our fridge broke about a month ago, and we got a new one, so I didn't have too long to get messy PLUS 70% of our freezer is meat that NEVER moves, so I only have 30% of my freezer to use and Squash everything in too.

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post

Thank you for sharing this coyote. I'm sorry for your loss. My mother was killed in a car accident by a dangerous driver when I was ten. That was 23 years ago, and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of her. Keep her close to your heart. She's never far from you

I don't need any at the moment.

I'm happy for your news.

Glad you're back

Nope.

Kraft PB
    Bread
    hmm...I'll add others later.

Sure!

Okay with chocolate & candy bubble wrap!

I'm so sorry Jez. I can empathize as my cats are children. Love her to pieces. She knows how much you care.

Good for you. We all need to think about our own well being more often.
    im soo sorry for your loss ((hugs))

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    I love all of your hearts and stories. thank you for sharing. I'm thankful that SC is a community where we can all share how we really feel and that introvert or extrovert, we can express ourselves
    I'm terrible at discussing my feelings. ..... I agree with dlee
    Jezebel, coyote00, dlee and 1 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Attached Images Attached Images  

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

hubby just got home from work, so I am going to box up my package and walk it down to SDM because its supposed to rain for the next two days, I don't feel like taking to kidlets & a heavy box to the PO in the pouring rain! Back in a bit
    Jezebel, KK7, wendyjane and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Name:  xevening9_gif_pagespeed_ic_hx_Z3goTC6.png
Views: 145
Size:  60.7 KB

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

panic mode - I just found some great coupons in my stash $3 off any venus razor 2 expire in 3 days the rest at the end of feb - anyone see any good deals? off to Walmart I go to check prices
    garbagepicker likes this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I was very shy I was married and had my son when I was 20 and was a stay at home mom, at 30 I made the crazy move to join the military left my DH and 2 kid flew half way across the country and had my butt kicked for almost 4 mnths. Even then I was still very quiet and reserved and then I got sick. Everyone who knew me before says I am no where near the same person. I realized I was so scared of what everyone thought of me that I was just pleasing everyone so I said to heck with it if I am only going to get a little time I am going out with a bang I love hard play hard try to be as honest as possible and only keep the people in my life that bring me up and let all the for lack of of a better word "haters" pass me by.
    Jezebel, KK7, Melissa13 and 14 others like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

think i might just pick the cute little kitty

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post

Oh I love this - you made my day!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Home, mailed my package! Will PM tracking number later tonight. Going out for coffee with a couple of friends shortly!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

This one made me laugh!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

They accepted our offer on the house!! We are moving in, in a few days!!! Not far though, we have been renting the basement suite for 6 years, and now we own the WHOLE house, I am so freakin excited!
    Jezebel, KK7, Melissa13 and 14 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

OK ladies I need help, I'm going to lose my mind My son has always been nervous of having someone break into our house, and last year my genius MIL let two teen into her house in the middle of the night because they said they needed the phone. They stole the vehicle keys and then the vehicles when she went back to bed. Knowing our son's nervousness we specifically asked that she not share this with him.. well she is a mother knows best kind of MIL...yay me...and she told him anyway. He has had trouble sleeping since then. He has panic attacks from time to time, he will not sleep out of our house without me or my husband..so no sleepovers with friends or no visits to my Mom's (I'm so sad he is missing out on these special parts of childhood because of big mouth ) I have tried everything to make him comfortable, we allow him to lock the doors and turn on the alarm when he goes to bed, we have the dogs sleep in his room with him, we've shown him that no one can get into the house, assured him the dogs wouldn't let anyone near him, also assured him that we would never allow anyone to hurt him, taught him some self calming techniques and he is still panicking to go to bed, and it seems to be getting worse . Is it time for professional help or is there something else we can be doing? My heart is breaking for him and I feel like I'm out of options...though I'm doubtful it will help him I'm thinking MIL needs a punch in the face...GRRRRR I wish people would think before going against a parent's wishes...maybe, just maybe we know him a little better than she does, and the sad part is she was trying to get one in on us and ended up hurting him.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh my slambert.. thats awful.. did they get the keys to the cars only... or the house too?.. maybe if you reassured him that the keys to the house were safe.. would that help.. if you think it may help i'd seek some help anyway. don'tcha love MIL's.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    OK ladies I need help, I'm going to lose my mind My son has always been nervous of having someone break into our house, and last year my genius MIL let two teen into her house in the middle of the night because they said they needed the phone. They stole the vehicle keys and then the vehicles when she went back to bed. Knowing our son's nervousness we specifically asked that she not share this with him.. well she is a mother knows best kind of MIL...yay me...and she told him anyway. He has had trouble sleeping since then. He has panic attacks from time to time, he will not sleep out of our house without me or my husband..so no sleepovers with friends or no visits to my Mom's (I'm so sad he is missing out on these special parts of childhood because of big mouth ) I have tried everything to make him comfortable, we allow him to lock the doors and turn on the alarm when he goes to bed, we have the dogs sleep in his room with him, we've shown him that no one can get into the house, assured him the dogs wouldn't let anyone near him, also assured him that we would never allow anyone to hurt him, taught him some self calming techniques and he is still panicking to go to bed, and it seems to be getting worse . Is it time for professional help or is there something else we can be doing? My heart is breaking for him and I feel like I'm out of options...though I'm doubtful it will help him I'm thinking MIL needs a punch in the face...GRRRRR I wish people would think before going against a parent's wishes...maybe, just maybe we know him a little better than she does, and the sad part is she was trying to get one in on us and ended up hurting him.
    Honestly? I would recommend professional help...I was actually thinking that as I was reading your description and then you asked the question. I suffer from anxiety related to my OCD and seeing a psychiatrist was the best thing I ever did. It sounds like you and your dh have done everything possible to try and make him feel comfortable and in control, but you have to be careful not to take it too far too. Outside of the home, there will be things that he can't control and with me, my anxiety started getting to the point it was hindering me in the outside world. Getting him help sooner rather than later I think will hopefully help him get to share in some of those exciting childhood things you want him to enjoy (sleepovers etc). How old is he? Does MIL know what she's done? It sounds like something my mom would/will do one day

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

slambert so sorry you are going through this. It wouldn't hurt to ask your family Dr. This can really have a huge affect even on his overall health. I think it is wise to maybe ask him what would make him comfortable. Let him make an action plan he can carry out. Like each time he does something to overcome his fears he gets a reward something to make him feel like he has reached his goal. Wether it is a bag of skittles or a hot wheel. Making sure you both mark down when he was able to over come it. It is easier to do it in baby steps. Also maybe having one of those rotation nightlight thingys you know with fishys and sorts not sure the right name to calm him down at night. Maybe also possiable to take a tour at a local police station and let them know ahead of time his fears.

Thread Information