User Tag List

Page 233 of 370 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

is there a new train???
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    is there a new train???
    Not yet
    Jezebel, KK7, coyote00 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

ok.... here is the somewhat finished product. I also did the junk/medicine cupboard and the 'chip' cupboard... also added a dandy of me dd took while I was tripping
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Jezebel, KK7, Melissa13 and 18 others like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

lol love the pics bluz

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Maybe you ladies can help!?! I am looking for Snowpants for DD for next year (now because I hate paying full price) BUT because it actually snowed this year, it appears I waited too long and they are all sold out everywhere in TO! I am really looking for the Children's Place purple or pink size 4 fleece lined Snowpants! (DD has the size 3 purple jacket & Snowpants from there this - bought last year on sale). If anyone has seen them (or any other over the shoulder size 4 Snowpants in purple or pink, costing $25 or less) & would be willing to pick some up & mail to me, I would be more than happy to pay you back & cover the cost of shipping etc! Just thought I would check!

In fact, if anyone has gently used size 4 (purple or pink) or size 5 (pink or brown) Snowpants that their child no longer needs I would be interested! I would cover shipping etc!
    Emma is wearing 2 Different pink size 4 TCP snowsuits this year; if pm me around the end of March (to remind me), I would be happy to send them out. So far, they are still in great condition...(fingers crossed they stay that way!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    I may not be here much....and any posts after last night I haven't read.....

I was at the vet with my furrbaby jezebel and recieved the worst news ever....I have maybe a week at most with her she has a tumor and fast progressing bone cancer.....she is on pain medicine and I want to love on her as much I can and take tons more pics...

.I am heart broken beyong words ......so I am sorry but I need time with her....
    I am not good with finding the right words, but I am SOOOO sad for you
    At least with the meds she will be comfortable;
    You are in our thoughts...So sorry

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    This link doesn't take me anywhere, and I want to go where it is supposed to take me!

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    ok.... here is the somewhat finished product. I also did the junk/medicine cupboard and the 'chip' cupboard... also added a dandy of me dd took while I was tripping
    LOL!
    That's funny!
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Soo.... here is something about Pumpkin some of you might be surprised to learn.

I don't like people. HA! I don't like to be touched by people(that I don't know) and I find it hard to make friends. That in itself is funny because most people call me a "social butterfly".

Let me try to explain....

I am the friend that "tells you like it is".... sometimes they are called "Leslie-isms". HAHA! For this reason, many people find me "harsh" and "bi***y". I don't like to rent my "head space" out to people who refuse to do anything to change their situation(s), etc. And, come to me the 3rd time with the same stuff... I just tell you "I've already told you want I think... I'm not talking about it anymore.". MANY find this kind of friendship harsh and therefore, I have few "true, real life friends".

My hubby is my bestfriend. My sister is a close second. And then I have 4 true friends. I know many people... but it isn't the same.

I had a great friend once. She was smart, funny and beautiful. She feel in love with a man. The man was horrible to her. They had children. 3 of them to be exact. I hosted the baby showers. He loved his booze. Sometimes, he hit her.... I took many phone calls at 3am. I was supportive for many years. It was my hubby who said... "you can't keep hurting like this".. I thought long and hard about it. And, I met with her in person and told her "I can't sit back and watch you destroy yourself. I know its unfair to say its him or our friendship so I won't. But, what I will tell you is that I can no longer support your decision to stay with an abusive man. I need to know when it's time to walk away and although it hurts like hell, I am walking away from you". We didn't speak for 2 years. She left him after he was arrested for kicking the crap out of her one night. She called. We spoke. We are slowly starting to speak more often. Some people think my choice was cruel. I don't. I did what I needed to do for me.

It has taken me MANY years to learn that it is "ok" to do what is best for me.
    Last edited by pumpkin9211; Mon, Jan 28th, 2013 at 02:17 PM.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

good for you Leslie.. Im in the very same boat as you.. I've gone through so many relationships in the past.. if you screw me over once your done.. don't even look at me the wrong way.. thats how bad its been.. i can totally relate.. i don't 'do' head games.. i put alot into relationships.. i expect it back. i had one of 'those' friends as well... she freakin called me in the middle of getting the crap beat out of her. when i said call the police.. oh no its ok... i deserved it???????what the.. i hung up the phone and we never spoke again.. lesson learned.

anyway. i need to go shopping.. sadly my car isn't working again.. so its me and my shopping cart.. and the slush.. need to go..
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Soo.... here is something about Pumpkin some of you might be surprised to learn.

I don't like people. HA! I don't like to be touched by people(that I don't know) and I find it hard to make friends. That in itself is funny because most people call me a "social butterfly".

Let me try to explain....

I am the friend that "tells you like it is".... sometimes they are called "Leslie-isms". HAHA! For this reason, many people find me "harsh" and "bi***y". I don't like to rent my "head space" out to people who refuse to do anything to change their situation(s), etc. And, come to me the 3rd time with the same stuff... I just tell you "I've already told you want I think... I'm not talking about it anymore.". MANY find this kind of friendship harsh and therefore, I have few "true, real life friends".

My hubby is my bestfriend. My sister is a close second. And then I have 4 true friends. I know many people... but it isn't the same.

I had a great friend once. She was smart, funny and beautiful. She feel in love with a man. The man was horrible to her. They had children. 3 of them to be exact. I hosted the baby showers. He loved his booze. Sometimes, he hit her.... I took many phone calls at 3am. I was supportive for many years. It was my hubby who said... "you can't keep hurting like this".. I thought long and hard about it. And, I met with her in person and told her "I can't sit back and watch you destroy yourself. I know its unfair to say its him or our friendship so I won't. But, what I will tell you is that I can no longer support your decision to stay with an abusive man. I need to know when it's time to walk away and although it hurts like hell, I am walking away from you". We didn't speak for 2 years. She left him after he was arrested for kicking the crap out of her one night. She called. We spoke. We are slowly starting to speak more often. Some people think my choice was cruel. I don't. I did what I needed to do for me.

It has taken me MANY years to learn that it is "ok" to do what is best for me.
    Pumpkin I love you I am the same way and am told all the time I'm b#@chy but my real friends know I'd die for them. I don't have time for people who are out to destroy themselves and I would have walked away from that friend too. You just can't sit and watch someone you love self destruct. You are an amazing woman and deserve to be around people who lift you up not make you hurt, don't change a thing sweetie!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

ok wait.. hold on a sec.. does that mean when you come to London... I can't hug you???
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I think your freezer looks pretty great! Ours is a freezer in the bottom of the fridge so you pull it out which normally is ok but the baskets on the top have broken off the sliders(the welds broke) so now its a huge fight to get anything in/out.Soooooo, long story short, we are trying ONLY to buy fresh food, use up our freezer items and will remove the said broken baskets for good.*will consider purchasing freezer food if free or darn close though - can't beat a good sale :S*

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    So I took photos of my freezer (which needs de-cluttering (which auto correct just changed to deck uttering lol) but I don't want to waste the food & none is expired) & my "pantry" which is actually organized but doesn't look it because its small & awkward! And because I know you all wanted to see lol
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

you look low on popcorn that looks to be only a few days supply I loves me my popcorn
    the cupboards look great! keep going now that you have momentum

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    ok wait.. hold on a sec.. does that mean when you come to London... I can't hug you???
    Anyone from SC is pre-approved to hug me Its the people who hug EVERYONE that bother me. And the crazy people who want to kiss too.... Um, no thanks.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Missbee217-- did you get the game in the mail yet?

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

And maybe that is why I like you ladies all so very much. I feel the sense of "belonging" and that is a great thing to feel. Who knew that coupons would bring so much more to our lives

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    you look low on popcorn that looks to be only a few days supply I loves me my popcorn
    the cupboards look great! keep going now that you have momentum
    oh come on.... do you think that is all the popcorn I have???? Behind this pantry is a closet with my food stockpile.... although I am 'low' there are at least 4 more boxes in there. I stocked up back in the fall when the $2 coupons were out. My kids usually share a bag a day.

Thread Information