User Tag List

Page 196 of 370 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Up since 4:45am trying to put baby to sleep... Have 2 1/2 more hrs til I'm supposed to wake up and get ready for work... Sigh* Love this part of being a mom... NOT! (Said no one, ever)

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Good luck today Armygirl

Melissa13 my trainer has been telling me when I'm sore from a workout to do another one and it will go away...I've always thought she's totally nuts ..LOL BUT after my workout on Sunday I could hardly walk and she convinced me to come to boot camp last night. I had a kick a@@ work out and today I'm not sore! woo hoo. I will however not be telling her she was right all of this time..LOL

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    I am going to share with everyone a biit of my very private history. This was my mother Margret Moffat. She was involved in a fatal accident on a shuttle bus from London to Toronto aiirport to join us in Winnipeg. I miss her dearly and lately have a hard time not thinking about how thiings should have been.....

http://www.schulich.uwo.ca/schulichh...day-on-tuesday

Wow, Coyote, thanks for sharing. Your Mom sounds like she was a very strong, intelligent woman. (hugs)

Thinking of you today, Armygirl!!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Good Morning.... I soooo didn't want to get out of bed this morning and was praying for school to be cancelled but no such luck... hubby is off to work, and now waiting to take kids to school. Think I will head to Sobeys and get a few things and then come home and hide in the house.

Coyote - big hugs to you - it's so hard to lose a parent, I will share mine.... its been almost 23 years since I lost my dad and not a day goes by without wondering what my life would be like with him in it... he died 2 months before I graduated high school and I was supposed to graduate on his birthday which I had been forward to 'giving him the best gift ever' so the day was really bittersweet. He missed my university grad, wedding, and birth of his two beautiful grandaughters - one of them named after him (Erica for Eric). He was an amazing man and did more in his 43 years than most of us will do in a lifetime. I had a heck of a time 2 years after his death and thus began my never ending journey with depression, anxiety and other wonderful things.

Armygirl - Big Hugs for you too, please let us know the news, good or bad we are here for you!!! Come and vent or rejoice.

Thinking it might be a good day for a big pot of chili....

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    OMG anyone else watching Just for Laughs Gags - I am sitting here laughing hysterically to the point of crying
    Some of the skits are really good but ,looking at the time you are posting at, I was already in bed sleeping for a couple of hours. I also really enjoy Betty White's Off Their Rockers. I think that they are so funny. Nothing better than old people pranking the younger generation. Maybe I find it even more funny cuz I work in a personal care home.
    Armygirl76, coyote00 and dlee like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Any advice from you ladies on how to kick the laziness out of a pre-teen...I'm about to smack the smug right off his face! He is so lazy these days, only doing half a task and leaving his stuff everywhere. I feel like throwing it all in the trash!

are you talking about his room? As it hard as it is I just let it go I don't look in there and tell myself it is a refelction of him not me lol.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

ok caught up don't think I missed anything...I think I had four hours of sleep and with fighting this cold it isn't fun. I REALLY need to say no if work calls. I am hoping if I feel a bit better I might venture out to Micheals would like to peek at Valentine Stuff for this train and a couple others plus would LOVE to find the grab bags! Can anyone tell me where you usually find them when you are in there?

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Wishing you all the best and sending you big hugs Armygirl -you will be in my thoughts today

Coyote -your mom sounds like she was an incredible woman. Big hugs to you, it's never easy to share such a big part of your life

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Up since 4:45am trying to put baby to sleep... Have 2 1/2 more hrs til I'm supposed to wake up and get ready for work... Sigh* Love this part of being a mom... NOT! (Said no one, ever)
    There with you Julie. I couldnt imagine going to work today...I'm hoping this is a growth spurt and only a day or two.

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Good luck today Armygirl

Melissa13 my trainer has been telling me when I'm sore from a workout to do another one and it will go away...I've always thought she's totally nuts ..LOL BUT after my workout on Sunday I could hardly walk and she convinced me to come to boot camp last night. I had a kick a@@ work out and today I'm not sore! woo hoo. I will however not be telling her she was right all of this time..LOL
    Burns the lactic acid sitting in your muscles which is why it's a great idea...easier said than done though!

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Coyote, thank you for sharing! I am not yet ready to have anything like that happen to me! I guess you will never be ready, but I dont think I could be as strong as you!

And Armygirl my positive thoughts are with you, please let us know the news!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

GO ARMY(GIRL)!

Today I am making/baking. DD's club us hosting a waterpolo tourney this week-end and I am making many rice crispy treats and chocolate chocolate chip cookies...use up all these baking supplies I never got to at Christmas!

G
    Jezebel, KK7, Armygirl76 and 3 others like this.
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Good Morning.... I soooo didn't want to get out of bed this morning and was praying for school to be cancelled but no such luck... hubby is off to work, and now waiting to take kids to school. Think I will head to Sobeys and get a few things and then come home and hide in the house.

Coyote - big hugs to you - it's so hard to lose a parent, I will share mine.... its been almost 23 years since I lost my dad and not a day goes by without wondering what my life would be like with him in it... he died 2 months before I graduated high school and I was supposed to graduate on his birthday which I had been forward to 'giving him the best gift ever' so the day was really bittersweet. He missed my university grad, wedding, and birth of his two beautiful grandaughters - one of them named after him (Erica for Eric). He was an amazing man and did more in his 43 years than most of us will do in a lifetime. I had a heck of a time 2 years after his death and thus began my never ending journey with depression, anxiety and other wonderful things.

Armygirl - Big Hugs for you too, please let us know the news, good or bad we are here for you!!! Come and vent or rejoice.

Thinking it might be a good day for a big pot of chili....
    ((Hugs))

Since we are all sharing...

I lost my Grandma (who was more like a mother) 4 days before my daughter was born. My Grandma & Grampsy immigrated to Canada 3 months after I was born to be with the family and look after me when after my mum went back to work. I spent every day with them. My Grampsy passed away when I was 5. My Grandma drove me to school every morning & I spent after school time with her. When I was 9 she remarried and moved back to England. She came to visit us every year and we went every year to two years. She was a great believer in reincarnation and always said she felt that we had been together in many past lives but we were always taken apart or away from each other but still felt so close. Mid-May 2010 she went into hospital for a medical test for a pain in her side and had a bad reaction to some medication. She was in the hospital for 3 weeks before she passed away but being 8 months pregnant (& with complications) I was unable to go to England to see her.

This past fall I went to an angel card reading and without giving anything away, was told that my Grandma was watching over me. That she was there when my daughter was born, helping and holding her hand. And that in a past life she was my mother! Just writing this out I'm getting teary-eyed! But it feels good to share sometimes rather than keeping it all to myself.

Armygirl - you are in my thoughts today and everyday! You are an inspiration to all of us! ((Hugs))
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Wed, Jan 23rd, 2013 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Adding one of my favourite photos!
    Jezebel, KK7, Melissa13 and 8 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Have you ever doubled a rice crispy batch?(just did and my wrist is killen me!!!) what a your crispy secrets? I add vanilla and sometimes choc.chips or sprinkles or icing on top.

G
    Jezebel, KK7, Armygirl76 and 4 others like this.
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Does anyone need/want any of the gocoupons or online pediasures expiring feb 28? I have zero need for them but hate to see them all go to waste. Know anyone that could use them? PM me with your address and they're yours!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Pammie I was wondering if I could be an exception because I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute to mail Thursday PRETTY PLEASE I think I should have my boxed packed by then and It is my day off, Friday I have to work 2:30-10:30 and hate going anywhere before work and well being the weekend I should be working most of it : (

Thread Information