User Tag List

Page 336 of 370 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Jezebel I'm so sorry for your loss. Take all the time you need and we will be waiting here for you when you need a friend or 40

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

The end result (last photo I promise)!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    DMS54, coyote00, Mich649 and 1 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

love photos.... here is my limited view, we are between two buildings here.... right to the left is a loading dock so they keep it pretty clear for the trucks although we havent seen many today. Everything is cancelled/closed all over.... everything except hospitals and michelin lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Sat, Feb 9th, 2013 at 08:00 AM.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

So sorry for your loss Jez.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Snow stopped, skies are clearing. I am going to miss renting a place with snow removal. Though I think I can hire someone to do it next winter, hope so lol. I am so lazy when it comes to shovelling snow.

Jackson is watching Potty Time, he went and used the potty on his own (without me asking every 5 minutes if he has to pee). I am hoping it lasts all weekend, he is great at daycare but at home he never goes on his own without me nagging. Last night I saw him giving his "I have to pee" signs and told him to go pee, he goes in, pulls down his pants, and pees all over his feet... sigh. I'm so tired of the puddles lol.

I have I think 6 people coming today/tomorrow to buy stuff I put on kijiji. I wonder if I under priced stuff lol, oh well, I'm only wanting to get it out, the money is a bonus, but kinda nice

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

A friend that I haven't seen in ages is coming for a visit this afternoon, I don't know where she is going to park! She has a little Echo car. Basically all the cars already parked get snowploughed in & for those not parked there is a snow mountain of snow preventing people from using those parking spots! It's always a huge fight between the local residents, the city & the snowplough people with no brain!
    coyote00, Mich649 and missbee217 like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

here is the highway

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

yup I'm bored... main cafeteria is closed, no one came in to relieve the nightime person.... frreeee foooood!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Snow stopped, skies are clearing. I am going to miss renting a place with snow removal. Though I think I can hire someone to do it next winter, hope so lol. I am so lazy when it comes to shovelling snow.

Jackson is watching Potty Time, he went and used the potty on his own (without me asking every 5 minutes if he has to pee). I am hoping it lasts all weekend, he is great at daycare but at home he never goes on his own without me nagging. Last night I saw him giving his "I have to pee" signs and told him to go pee, he goes in, pulls down his pants, and pees all over his feet... sigh. I'm so tired of the puddles lol.

I have I think 6 people coming today/tomorrow to buy stuff I put on kijiji. I wonder if I under priced stuff lol, oh well, I'm only wanting to get it out, the money is a bonus, but kinda nice
    Is it the Elmo potty time one? I tried getting DD to watch it yesterday, she got half way through and then said 'I want to watch Dora' *sigh*. I wonder if there is a Dora potty training one? I suppose I should look that up. I have another calledOnce upon a potty which is simple & only 10 mins long. We will see so far she tells me she has peed not she has to pee. Trying a different approach basically because we might be moving which will upset everything - pantaloons with a pull-up over top, so she can feel when she goes in her pants but she does soak my couch, her clothes etc while we our out.

i always under price my stuff on kijiji as I don't have loads of storage room & just want to get rid of it. If you under price it tends to go right away, otherwise it sits there forever!

ok off to take a shower, then we got DD's kinder gym, then off to Walmart!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Oh just check the weather & of course it's going to 7C with rain on Monday. If we are going to get loads of snow why can we just keep it? My DD loves it, rain sucks.
    coyote00, PammieD, Mich649 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Bluz where did you go? Don't tell me you are actually working?? Lol!

hubby has decided that we are not going to kinder gym or Walmart today. Boo! But we are both a little sick, sore throats. And he is tired. Ad it's snowy out. So I'm still here!
    coyote00, bluzsuz, Mich649 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I'm so sorry for your loss Jez. Take all the time you need. We're here for you. Hugs...
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Is it the Elmo potty time one? I tried getting DD to watch it yesterday, she got half way through and then said 'I want to watch Dora' *sigh*. I wonder if there is a Dora potty training one? I suppose I should look that up. I have another calledOnce upon a potty which is simple & only 10 mins long. We will see so far she tells me she has peed not she has to pee. Trying a different approach basically because we might be moving which will upset everything - pantaloons with a pull-up over top, so she can feel when she goes in her pants but she does soak my couch, her clothes etc while we our out.

i always under price my stuff on kijiji as I don't have loads of storage room & just want to get rid of it. If you under price it tends to go right away, otherwise it sits there forever!

ok off to take a shower, then we got DD's kinder gym, then off to Walmart!
    It's called Potty Time (by the same person as Signing Time) there are some songs and you learn the signs. It's cute, we had the CD of the songs but my car CD player ate it and I haven't gotten it fixed yet, sure the CD is a write off now any way. There was a watch with it but it never worked right, it was supposed to play a potty song every 30 min or whatever you set it for to remind the kid to "stop and go". I also have a Bear in the Big Blue House potty DVD, it has 3 shows on it, more about learning to listen to your body and that accidents happen, than actually explaining potty training. Haven't tried the Elmo one, though we also have more than a few books (one even has a button you push that sounds like a flush). for Jackson we missed the opportunity earlier, he was ready but daycare wasn't, and now he just doesn't really care. I think he's potty trained at daycare because they make him go every couple hours, not because he asks to go. And we have no poop luck... and I hate cleaning that out of underpants!!

I agree about getting the stuff out lol, I put my whole cloth diaper stash up and am actually a little surprised at what people are asking for lol, but that's ok. Hopefully it'll all go and whatever doesn't I'll move to the new house, at least they are fairly small things. The bigger items (exersaucer, swing etc) will be all going to charity if no one wants them though, not moving that stuff.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I don't know what to do with myself as I wait for the next train to start and shop for my buddy. Nine days feels like forever!!!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360419086.932453.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  40.9 KB
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    I don't know what to do with myself as I wait for the next train to start and shop for my buddy. Nine days feels like forever!!!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360419086.932453.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  40.9 KB
    LOL! Me, too!
    missbee217 likes this.

Page 336 of 370 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 ... LastLast

Thread Information