User Tag List

Page 41 of 370 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

My kitchen is a light peach color and I would love bath bombs. Also would like alymer accent coupons!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Now my Darling Daisy <3 she likes to sleep in the middle of the floor laying on her back silly girl ...
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Last edited by Jezebel; Fri, Jan 11th, 2013 at 01:24 AM.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    Dlee I sell and Jezz and I use a little sweetie called a card cubbie,comes with alphabetise organizers..love it! I have them available in a few colors

G
    never heard of card cubbie! buddy - would love one of these! (but garbagepicker - I'll pm you after the train if I don't get it! thanks!)

thanks wendyjane....relationships are so complicated!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

As Jez would say "time to put on my package train team hat". I just want to go over something with all of you wonderful riders.

PLEASE try to make it to the thread once a day(or like me and many others 50 times a day--haha). These trains work best when you can get a "sense of your buddy". We know that work, kids, hubby's and housework sometimes get in the way of couponing So don't stress if you miss a day.. but please try not to miss 5 days in a row.

Pictures. We all love to see them. So, Jez has mad the decision that posting pics of your package is now a requirement. If you have trouble posting pics.. you can pm jez and she can help you through it or use her "mod powers" to help resize them.

"Thanking Your Buddy". Do this. We don't want to chase you down to do so. It's rude.

Feedback. Leave it when you receive your package and for the conductor. Conducting these trains is not an easy task. Please don't make it more complicated for Pammie by making her chase you to leave feedback.

*taking package train team hat off*
    just incase some missed the announcement

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Bath bombs --definately...i love my bath time
    Buddy is there anything I can buy you online? Think ETSY, Amazon Even walmart.ca --umm i've never shopped at any so not sure i have heard of some awesome coupon organizers??
    Buddy: Wht color is your kitchen? --rental white

buddy would you like a bouquet of flowers (real ones)? --flowers...what are those lol...sure

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

heehee some fun posts!
    Blusuz did I scare you with my offer?

G
    Not at all! We don't know where we are on this potential trip, need more info from the school....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I think I missed a bath bomb question somewhere along the line. I love bath bombs but can't have anything too purfumy. Fruit or food scents or all natural aroma therapy scents are ok though
    KK7, wendyjane, coyote00 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Bath bombs are ok here, I don't take baths where I live now but we are moving and I am hoping for a big bathtub (and when I go visit my mom and dad they let me take a bath while they watch the boy)
    Flowers - the last time I got flowers was when Jackson was born so I'd love some. I always intend to have pretty flowers around. And the cat who ate all the flowers and plants in my home (even the aloe vera) is no longer with us, so hopefully the new kitten can be trained to not eat them

Realized I forgot to say what I'd like from ETSY or amazon lol. ETSY I would love cloth paper towels (or handmade is great too!), a change purse Have I mentioned that enough yet lol. They also have these crochet scrubbies for faces, and like those puff things that are nylon in stores.
    Amazon - I have a wishlist on there I think, but not much too it lol. Don't really need any books.

Oh, and oven mitts, I'd like new oven mitts. I don't have a colour to my kitchen, it's white pretty much, the cupboards here are off white, but my dishes are white, someday I'll have a pink kitchen well maybe not, but someday I'll pick a theme or colour lol.

Kiddo is still sick so I'm off work again, this uses up all my sick leave, vacation etc until April 1st... not good!! I have one day left I can use on "family" day in Ontario because I work for the feds and we don't get that off but daycare is closed. This is one of the few times it might be nice to have a second parent with their own leave to use as well. Oh well, we'll survive! And hopefully he'll feel better soon. It's a cold or something, fever and a cough. He woke up at 5:30 this morning... going to be a long day!!
    Jezebel and dlee like this.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    ooooo!
    buddy would you like a bouquet of flowers (real ones)?
    I absolutely would! It's been awhile since someone sent me flowers....

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Has to be one of the most beautiful songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5anLPw0Efmo
    That song came out when my mom died 9 years ago and they played it all the time. Everytime I hear it now, I start bawling! But, yes, it's beautiful song.

Sooo you Ladies are all inspiring me to get my craft on! DS has a b-day party for a buddy turning 3 on Saturday. SO I made him these bean bags I am planning to make 4 more and spray paint a storage tin with lid so he can play toss into the tin among other beanbag type games!
    Buddy if you had little ones would you like these?

G
    My kids would absolutely LOVE those!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    Now my Darling Daisy <3 she likes to sleep in the middle of the floor laying on her back silly girl ...

Ahhhh... Your Daisy looks like my Gabbie. We had to find a new home for her (after 10 years) due to my son's severe allergies. One of the hardest things I've ever had to do.....

Also, for the people looking for "Annie" I just found a copy before Christmas in the $5 bin at Walmart.

Can't remember if I answered the bath bomb question, but I LOVE them and use them regularly. I really like vanilla/cocoa butter scents. I'm not big on Yellow bath bombs, just because I find it weird sitting in a tub of yellow water

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

boo to that gwenad..hope he feels better soon.

Sorry I forgot the flowers question too...I need some sleep and maybe I'll be more on top of this thread..LOL

I love fresh flowers. I get them quite often from hubby. He's very sweet and helps around the house and makes sure I'm well taken care of (but won't stand up to his mother...sigh...story for another day I think) sorry I'm rambling, told you I was tired..LOL back to the point at hand yes I'd love some flowers I have a cat who is into everything so pet safe flowers would be best.
    wendyjane, coyote00, dlee and 1 others like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

off to work I go yippie Got my hours for next week and being slassed more : ( I don't know how I am suppose to feed 2 teens on 17 hours a week lol I swear I think diapers ect were cheaper my son eats like crazy yet skinny as a bean pole. I was thinking of writing the goverment because as some of you know I lost apx 400.00 a month for child tax due to him turning 18. This poor kid has looked high and low for a job and can't find one so how is he supose to be all self effiecient at this age? He had one for apx month and bit at Walmart but Seasonal their Christmas present to all seasonal workers done Dec 24th lol.

Ok everyone have a good day will check in this afternoon!!!!
    Name:  4157356889a4945575556ml.gif
Views: 139
Size:  70.9 KB

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    off to work I go yippie Got my hours for next week and being slassed more : ( I don't know how I am suppose to feed 2 teens on 17 hours a week lol I swear I think diapers ect were cheaper my son eats like crazy yet skinny as a bean pole. I was thinking of writing the goverment because as some of you know I lost apx 400.00 a month for child tax due to him turning 18. This poor kid has looked high and low for a job and can't find one so how is he supose to be all self effiecient at this age? He had one for apx month and bit at Walmart but Seasonal their Christmas present to all seasonal workers done Dec 24th lol.

Ok everyone have a good day will check in this afternoon!!!!
    Name:  4157356889a4945575556ml.gif
Views: 139
Size:  70.9 KB
    Make sure he files his taxes, not sure what province you are in, but he will at least get the GSTC cheques quarterly. Doesn't make up for CCTB losses of course but it's a bit. If you are in Ontario (I think you are?) he may also get the Trillium benefits from the Ontario government. Those are monthly. I hope he finds something soon
    Jezebel, KK7, wendyjane and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    ooooo!
    buddy would you like a bouquet of flowers (real ones)?
    I love flowers, however anytime I have a bouquet in the house the cats attempt to eat it....so I'll have to say no

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Has to be one of the most beautiful songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5anLPw0Efmo
    Love that song, makes me cry....reminds me of someone

Also missed the bath bomb question: we don't have a bathtub (only a shower) so no thank you

Buddy I thought of a few more things for my list (I know it was pretty short this time around)
    -garden seeds: lettuce, green onions, spinach, beans, peas, basil, savory,....I'm starting to plan the garden already
    -any seed starting supplies: trays, peat pots, etc
    -garden gloves
    -hair band
    -night light for kids room
    -colrox/lysol/greenworks wipes
    -dish cloths
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Fri, Jan 11th, 2013 at 08:36 AM.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

garbagepicker... my DD would love those handmade bean bags! She loves throwing toys in general so this would be perfect!

No thanks to bath bombsu

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Gwenad,hope your day gets better!!!
    Family day is so frustrating,great idea,but not everyone gets it off...
    Blizzard coming here,country schools closed..but DD travels to the city for school so her and DH are off thru the snow and ice...I wanted them to have a snowday but off they went!!
    G
    slambert, coyote00, dlee and 1 others like this.
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Page 41 of 370 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread Information