User Tag List

Page 59 of 370 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I missed a question about LULU and can't find it now so I'll just answer. I would love a headband from there but the rest of the stuff there is way too EXPENSIVE for here. I love their clothes but only indulge once in awhile, hubby bought me a $100 gift card for Christmas and it was all used up on one pair of pants..LOL
    coyote00 and missbee217 like this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

a dvd series on: emergency vehicles, diggers, aircraft....anything that moves, makes noise and 3yr olds love. My dude loves them. Daughter not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    What is might machines? It sounds familiar

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

@K8 your fur babies are gorgeous!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

sleep in? til 9!? drool

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Good Morning! Slept in till 9am here. (weekdays are 6:30) DS has soccer game this afternoon, then an other attempt to tech him to skate. I think after supper I will venture out to get some prezzies for my buddy!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I missed that I was actually suppose to post a picture of my favorite fur babies, currently my avatar!

as for lulu no that stuff is silly expensive
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Okay I have to rant or my head is going to explode I am so sorry! I have cancer it sucks I have had multiple invasive surgeries dozen of rounds of chemo and there is no cure. DH has been by my side every step of the way through all the misery. So what's my rant he chews tabbaco not all the time but everyonce in a while he just secretly starts and I find out by getting my credit card statement and finding multiple charges for $22 plus dollars. Now it's not the money he is a good man and spend on things like trains it how do watch someone die of cancer and do something like chew!!! I would move heaven and earth not to have this in my life and he does something that is almost a Boarding pass to this . And our children are not stupid they know so what does that say to them. Ahhh I so frustrated I am in tears I love him but want to strangle him!!!! I am sorry to dump on you guys!
    chesterjes likes this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Shopping didn't go so well today! Hubby and DD were cranky so I didn't get to stay long. Winners was very disappointing, only got 1 item. They also didn't have the bodysuits Pam . Going to michaels tomorrow then hopefully Walmart lat in the week or next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I get all kinds of stuff, usually wait for sales, but I even buy cat food & dog food off there lol. Braggs Liquid Aminos (I can't find them in the stores I shop), coconut oil, I got lysol soap dispensers for 99 cents each, had to buy the soap but I thought it was a good deal any way (one day sale) and when my kiddo was younger I ordered diapers and baby supplies. Love their shipping. (quick and free when you spend $25)
    I didn't know about the free shipping *hurries off to order Squoosh for DD*

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Ok, epicure - no idea! I have never tried it but I do like dips and I think they have some kind of bacon salt? Something like that.

I don't think gardening supplies was an actual question but I am hoping to move in spring and really want to have a garden. Last year I tried but the squirrels ate everything I planted except my two tomato plants which ended up HUGE. I don't even really like tomatoes but the boy does and we had so many. I had this dream of being more self sufficient and growing my own food... apparently I'm not that much of a green thumb though

My kitten gets me up all the time, but he's learning. My other cat will come and cuddle when it's cold or when he thinks its close to wake up time in hopes I'll feed him My boy woke up coughing at 5 and I made him take some medicine (homeopathic stuff that does NOTHING) so he'd sleep longer. He woke up again at 7 but fell back to sleep until 8 which is crazy late for him, I thought 7 was pretty late for him actually. I miss sleeping in. Oh well. He is still coughing and no appetite, but hopefully he'll be better by Monday. He did ask if today was a daycare day and seemed a little sad it wasn't. we are staying home today though. Mighty Machines here we come!
    when DD had a cough I used Borion Stodal homeopathic cough syrup & it worked great! I highly recommend it, you can get it at SDM or Loblaws (& probably other places too) this is what it looks like
    chesterjes likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

catching up again!!! good morning everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Ok I was lurkng around the web and seen this it is too cool you would never run out of paperclips for VWT's again lol

http://www.staples.ca/ENG/Catalog/ca...RMR:480108_ENG
    love this! I am always losing my paperclips. this is so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Attachment 156594

Oh my! ! Just got back from town and I think every driver fell off a banana truck. Running red lights, not knowing how to drive around a traffic circle and driving without lights on. I think they all had a death wish.

But I survived and made it home with my goodies for my buddy

Buddy is there anything that I could send for your "other half" that you might enjoy together?
    Breaking news - got asked out on a date for tomorrow night!!!! we'll see how it goes but the rekindling of a romance seems to be happening. love must be in the air!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Oh Nat! I am so sorry about your computer. I hope it gets fixed super duper quick. 3 must be a tough year

Well, if I'm your buddy I will make him a book about how "throwing Mom's computer again will land him on the list of children to never visit again... and that list is seen by Santa, Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy". HAHA!! Too harsh? I don't have kids so any input is appreciated!

I like to try dips... hubby will try different spices too.

I forgot to put this on my list and would LOVE it. Bruno Mars new album. You can burn this on a CD if you wish... I like to play loud music when home alone. In fact, you could burn me a CD of the current top hits too. But NOTHING with Taylor Swift... my gawd.. I can't stand her! Hubby and I both enjoy country too.. so you could burn current hits from that too. In fact, if you are reading this buddy.. will you do that for me?!?! I keep saying I'm going to do it... and NEVER do!
    would love love the new bruno mars too. even burned! saw it at starbucks and resisted!

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    LOVE EPICURE
    cheese chives bacon,pasta,herb garlic,ranch dressing but we use it on popcorn!
    mm mmm

G
    those sound amazing. yum! sure, would love anything from epicure. herb garlic...maple bacon...those all sound delicious. nothign too spicy though. where can I get epicure in BC?

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Okay I have to rant or my head is going to explode I am so sorry! I have cancer it sucks I have had multiple invasive surgeries dozen of rounds of chemo and there is no cure. DH has been by my side every step of the way through all the misery. So what's my rant he chews tabbaco not all the time but everyonce in a while he just secretly starts and I find out by getting my credit card statement and finding multiple charges for $22 plus dollars. Now it's not the money he is a good man and spend on things like trains it how do watch someone die of cancer and do something like chew!!! I would move heaven and earth not to have this in my life and he does something that is almost a Boarding pass to this . And our children are not stupid they know so what does that say to them. Ahhh I so frustrated I am in tears I love him but want to strangle him!!!! I am sorry to dump on you guys!
    =( BIG HUG ARMYGIRL! that sounds unpleasant!! =( this is a place to dump and rant so never feel bad. cheering you on from the sidelines!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Awwwww sweetie, sending you hugs and kisses

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Sorry Sweetie! Rant away! I guess it is an addiction and he can't stop..my oldest friend lost a leg to cancer at 19 and has continued smoking ever since,,she says she is addicted and can't stop even after what she has been thru... I know I am a carb addict and wrestle with it every minute of every day..and lose most of the time...
    Sorry for your sadness....I will listen to you rant anytime!
    G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    buddy: do you wear make up? If so what kinds/brands/colours/etc are your favorites

Dark navy blue eyeliner - love the MAC pencil, but not picky
    L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara - not waterproof kind
    Neutral tones for eyeshadow
    Almay clear complexion liquid makeup foundation in Naked 300
    Physcians Formula yellow concealer stick

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    FUN QUESTION TIME:
    1. What is your favourite romantic movie?
    2. What is your favourite love song?
    Movie - P.S. I Love You - we already own it though. It's the first movie dbf and I watched together. So sappy lol!
    Song - Somebody by Depeche Mode

Yes yummy chocolate wine I have been looking for a chocolate strawberry wine. This is one of my favorites
    Chocolate Wine! Would love to try this!

OH and speaking of Epicure what spices do you like in your cooking? Do you like dips?

I love Epicure! My Epicure spices have their own shelf in my cupboard, and that may soon grow the the whole cupboard itself!

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Garden Seed/Supplies
    Garden Gloves
    Hairband
    Lysol wipes
    Dish Cloths

Missed this question
    Garden Seeds/Supplies - no, thank you
    Garden Gloves - size small
    Hairband - no, thank you
    Lysol wipes - ok
    Dish Cloths - yes, as long as they are absorbent

Epicure had a Maple Bacon Sea Salt in the Fall/Winter book but it is in the vault now...I'm sure it will be back as it was quite popular...it's super yummy on chocolate bark and on home made pretzels..mmmmm
    Yum!

Hugs Armygirl! Men sometimes need to be hit with something harder than a Mac truck to understand how we feel.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

This is my front yard last night..the wind was so crazy and the swiriling snow made visibilty a couple of feet. The drifts were kind to us though so the driveway is clear and so is the sidewalk!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Me and my little man...smoochies...

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

I just ate a box of cookies. That is all

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Rant away!!!! This is one topic that has effected everyone at some point. I am right behind you when it comes to fighting with my DH about his own health. I feel your pain.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358013982.868049.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  34.1 KB

Page 59 of 370 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread Information