Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    ok I am calling naptime
    Well deserved!
    Jezebel, coyote00, dlee and 2 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Oh, three wishes I forgot.
    Non plastic spoon rest (I keep melting mine!)
    Change purse
    I can't think of a third one!
    Jezebel, coyote00, dlee and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

She is a beautiful angel Bluz They really do make big holes that cant be filled dont they!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

jumping up and down
    jumping up and down
    I
    Am
    Jumping
    up
    and
    down!
    wheeee! I got my buddy - I've bought present #1 (not on wishlist-sorry buddy- but the gal I was shopping with thought it was fab too so suck it up ) I'm leaving now to do some more shopping - don't think I'll go to far tomorrow as we are forecast to get up to 25cms of snow.
    Uh, buddy, sorry - item #1 is more like item #1/8th :S it was taunting me so I had to well you know, teach it a lesson. Blood sugar very low now. sorry my bad
    Last edited by wendyjane; Thu, Jan 10th, 2013 at 09:32 PM.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

I noticed that Jan. 31st wasn't a monday), but didn't want to comment until I read through the entire thread, phew! I recieved my buddies' list and wow, it is awesome. I was very general in my list, so my buddy may not be sure what I would like. Just to be clear, I am pretty easy (minds out of the x-rated place!).
    Here is a few things to make it easier, and to answer some more of the questions asked:
    Candles: Yes, please!! I have different size white candles in my fireplace(we had it sealed up) so would love some more. Also scented candles, just no really perfumey ones(I like fruit/berry scents)
    Purses: I love purses, just larger size ones. I would love a gently used/loved one.
    mugs: I don't drink coffee/tea, but do indulge in hot chocolate now and then, so a unique, funky mug would be nice.
    R rated: yes, please (lol!)
    books: I am an avid Stephen King fan. I haven't read any of the Shades of gray books, but would give it a read.
    ereader: I use KOBO on my playbookfavefave colour: purple
    I love homemade gifts, so the reusable paper towels and edible glitters are a yes!

Now the items I didn't add, as this is my first package train, and I didn't know how specific to make my list:
    -I love lotions/body washes/scrubs (we don't have any Body and Bath or Body Shops in the town where I live). I like Aveeno very much
    -Sensodyne toothpaste sample( we use any kinds of the Sensodyne toothpastes, and I would love coupons for, if you get stuck!)
    -homemade address labels, envelopes
    -Downy Unstoppables samples (or coupons, I love this stuf!!)
    -dental floss/tape
    -cotton ball/pads
    -cupcake items(liners/pans/decorations...I'm intrigued by the Cocoa Puffs Muffin mix Jezebel mentioned)
    -Secret/Degree Antiperspirant
    -valentines tea towel
    -yellow/pink highlighters(for my coupon expiry dates)
    -Gel pens
    -Aveeno coupons from J&J
    -Splenda
    -my girls love Hello Kitty/Tinkerbell (5 year old); Barbie/Princesses(7 year old). They like making crafts of all kinds, and any thing to do with being creative.
    -hubby is a little more specific, Old Spice antiperspirent, Pantene Classic Clean 2-in1 shampoo/conditioner, Irish Spring soap. He loves Hot Rod pepperoni sticks and potato chips(his favorite are Ruffles Sour Cream & Bacon, but will eat most kinds)

And *drumroll* my pantaloon size is .......... XL........I got some junk in my trunk, that's right! Okay, I hope that helps my buddy, in case they were needing some more specific ideas.
    Last edited by Mich649; Thu, Jan 10th, 2013 at 02:01 PM.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Here are my fur babies. Max and Shammi for anyone who hasn't seen them And, yes.. the do sleep in the bed with hubby and I. We make the bed every morning and then they get comfortable
    I included the pic that Slambert painted of our Max. Whoever is her buddy.. her paintings are breathtaking. I cried when I first saw it. So did my mom and hubby
    Attached Images Attached Images            

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I like yoga pants and wear them most days :S opted to "dress up" today in jeans :D I had to go out shopping after riding my bike. And off I go again - see if I can find any naughty items today

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Oh Jezebel NOOOOOO I have to fit into my summer clothes in 4 months or I'll be doing Disneyland in yoga pants...sigh. No yummies for me till I get home!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I just got raoked by a former highschool friend on FB!!! 3 disney codes :D amazingly thoughtful

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I have pugs just incase you dont know lol!!!!!!!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Geez, a fair bit to catch up reading on just from last night!! .....how do you properly multi-quote as you go reading the pages? i've never figured this out properly....

Crap, now to remember what I was going to say.....hmmm.....

Oh ya, Jez......not really interested in those three items, sorry. But mmm i want a cherry 7up! i don't think we have that here?

Pammie, I dropped a ton of weight when I was breastfeeding.....i think i went down to 10 lbs lighter than I was pre-prego weight! But while I was nursing, I had a pretty bland diet and mostly just ate cheerios, sandwiches, and chicken salads LOL Unfortunately I went right back up to my pre-prego weight after I stopped. It was too easy to go back to being able to eat anything and everything again I haven't gained much yet with this pregnancy and plan to breastfeed again, so hopefully after #2, I can keep the weight around the same again.

No fur babies for me either, so another one to knock off the list!

Hmm...I think that's all I was going to say...... (off to go back a few pages and see if i missed anything haha)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Ahh I remember what it was...

Of course I'd love any fun, decorative and especially homemade envelopes!! :D

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

MeShell...

In the bottom right corner of everyones post there is a quotation symbol with a plus sign. Hit that button for everyone you want to respond too and then hit the green reply to thread button on the left hand side...

you will then have all your quotes in one place.

hope that helps

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Ok, third item! Splenda minis. I just got a sample in the mail (I wonder if my dog barks that much at the mailperson everyday!) and there was no coupon with it! What’s up with that? But they look really convenient for taking to work.

What are Dinsey codes for? I have some but have never done anything with them.

We are home today, baby has a fever so I kept him home (hope my boss does not get mad at me) and took him to the doctor, sat there for an hour, entertaining to the other patients at least, he just has a cold or flu.

My keyboard is messed up... keeps doing french things é É è È instead of that it should, but only on here, I can go to Word and it is right. So weird.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    MeShell...

In the bottom right corner of everyones post there is a quotation symbol with a plus sign. Hit that button for everyone you want to respond too and then hit the green reply to thread button on the left hand side...

you will then have all your quotes in one place.

hope that helps
    OMG, that would make things alot easier, lol! I forgot hot to do that so thanks for the info!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Ok, third item! Splenda minis. I just got a sample in the mail (I wonder if my dog barks that much at the mailperson everyday!) and there was no coupon with it! What’s up with that? But they look really convenient for taking to work.

We are home today, baby has a fever so I kept him home (hope my boss does not get mad at me) and took him to the doctor, sat there for an hour, entertaining to the other patients at least, he just has a cold or flu.

My keyboard is messed up... keeps doing french things é É è È instead of that it should, but only on here, I can go to Word and it is right. So weird.
    I would like some Splenda minis' too!

for your keyboard look down by your tray where the time is and there should be a little keyboard, click on it and put it back to american, for some reason some combination of buttons or spirit entity changes it to Canadian Multilingual Standard.

Page 33 of 370 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread Information