User Tag List

Page 80 of 370 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Clean eating is easy but hard at the same time. I find it requires a lot more planning, which I'm trying to get better at. I find I still waste a lot of veggies and fruit, mostly because of poor planning on my part. I have a few cook books, and buy the Clean Eating magazine sometimes as well, they have some interesting meal plans. But I find it hard with the kid, he used to love to eat his veggies but that has decreased a lot lately, now he loves his frozen peas (still frozen) and sometimes carrots, but it is quite difficult to get him to eat anything else! I would like to order organic produce delivery, every week they give you a box of fresh organic produce. But I keep procrastinating (kind of like what I'm doing at work right now!). I also need a bigger freezer, mine just doesn't hold enough to do a once a month cooking spree, or even twice a month. Another thing on the list to get when we get a bigger place, even just a place with a better layout! Soon...

I hear ya,DS goes thru stages where he eats nothing but veggies and then days of nothing..right now he is eating fried cheese..for breakfast! toddlers!!! I have a lot of freezer space which makes stocking up handy but still requires vigilance to use it up properly...I wrestle with costco's cheap prices on fresh stuff and then I waste more or the local store more expensive but I use what I buy..ultimatley overage coupons at walmart using overages on fresh stuff....just need to find those coupons! lol!

G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post

http://pinterest.com/pin/112027109452798408/

Food for thought..do you use your crockpot???
    Firstly - I want to follow you on Pinterest - can you pm the name you use on there? I am just Suzanne MacKenzie I think!

Secondly - I LOOOOOOOVE my crock pot but the Bastar** that packed and unpacked our stuff broke my crock..... and I am having a heck of a time finding a replacement, well not really but I have to call Cuisinart and get them to order me one and I HATE HATE HATE talking on the phone, especially to call centres.

So I have done nothing this morning but watch the Oprah channel - I love Anna and Kristina. Then I get sucked into the shows that come on after that. We are going grocery shopping after lunch.
    I also apologize to you for ranting about hubby ruining my day... I actually have to go to town tomorrow because the Samster has a counselling appt. (that is a whole other bag of worms I haven't opened here) so I will be able to kill more birds with one stone tomorrow and save a bit of gas by only go to New Glasgow once in 2 days rather than twice (15 min drive or so, but to dh and the small towners here that is blasphemous to just pick up and do... trips to the city require weeks of notice lol they don't realize that in the real world people have more than a 2 minute commute to work, heck when I was in BC, we would drive over an hour just to go to supper!) . Hubby is a gas miser... he hates it when I go all over the place on my days off - oh well, suck it up buttercup.

We are going to roast a chicken for supper, he wants to put bacon and onion in the cavity.... wondering if that will affect the WW value of it even though I am not eating the bacon? He says its just to add some flavour, makes sense I guess.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Firstly - I want to follow you on Pinterest - can you pm the name you use on there? I am just Suzanne MacKenzie I think!

Secondly - I LOOOOOOOVE my crock pot but the Bastar** that packed and unpacked our stuff broke my crock..... and I am having a heck of a time finding a replacement, well not really but I have to call Cuisinart and get them to order me one and I HATE HATE HATE talking on the phone, especially to call centres.

So I have done nothing this morning but watch the Oprah channel - I love Anna and Kristina. Then I get sucked into the shows that come on after that. We are going grocery shopping after lunch.
    I also apologize to you for ranting about hubby ruining my day... I actually have to go to town tomorrow because the Samster has a counselling appt. (that is a whole other bag of worms I haven't opened here) so I will be able to kill more birds with one stone tomorrow and save a bit of gas by only go to New Glasgow once in 2 days rather than twice (15 min drive or so, but to dh and the small towners here that is blasphemous to just pick up and do... trips to the city require weeks of notice lol they don't realize that in the real world people have more than a 2 minute commute to work, heck when I was in BC, we would drive over an hour just to go to supper!) . Hubby is a gas miser... he hates it when I go all over the place on my days off - oh well, suck it up buttercup.

We are going to roast a chicken for supper, he wants to put bacon and onion in the cavity.... wondering if that will affect the WW value of it even though I am not eating the bacon? He says its just to add some flavour, makes sense I guess.
    I have never used pinterest. I think I'd get addicted to it, and that might not be a good thing

I found it funny when I lived in a small town, they all thought I was a crazy driver, they'd joke about going in the car with me. But then one of them moved here and quickly learned I wasn't that bad But they also never went beyond their little area to shop or anything, now I tend not to just because the kid gets antsy in the car too long.

Bacon isn't actually that bad on WW, check it out, my friend who lost a lot has it quite often in fact, and if it's not actually being eaten then I wouldn't think it would be that bad at all. But I'm no expert on counting points!

I am hoping to do my shopping Wednesday, going to brave Walmart with the toddler, hopefully we come home with only one new Hot Wheels and not a dozen new toys... be strong mommy!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I am only metioning this because my germ infested son is sick with a cold I can ALWAYS use Lysol Spray some weird reason I only like Crisp Linen all other smells are too much for me and can ALWAYS use pump soap either for Bath and Body, Dial, Softsoap just no $ store please I get rashes very easily

On another Scent Note does my buddy like Any Air Freshner Stuff for the Home besides Candles.. Aersols, Fabric Spray, Solid Cones Ect?

Also What Is One Thing That you Always Wish You Had More Time For?
    i believe that i put it in my wishlist about smellies. there are only a couple of scents and all are febreeze brand.....clean linen scent and i think that other is citrus zest?

buddy.......there is one thing that i forgot to put on my wishlist.......i am needing more lysol no touch soap for my dispenser. it is almost out and i have no more in the cupboard.

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Buddy.... I just had an idea knowing that the 14 th is a Thursday, would you and your other half be free to go out for a romantic all expense paid supper that night or would the Friday be better?

Attachment 156824
    probably the friday but either will work.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Hubby and I can date any night but live in a small town so limited in what we can do.

I love turnips i actually like thm way better than potatoes
    any of you have any good Turnip recipes I had turnip fries on the weekend they were yummy

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Blusuz sent you a pm

G
    bluzsuz, dlee and chesterjes like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

gosh u guys have been chatty while i napped.. for 2 hours OMG. that wasnt supposed to happen only 15 minutes. guess i needed it..
    crockpots.. i have 3. 2 going right now with stew in them.. better turn out. and i browse pinterest only when i need inspiration.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Good morning everyone

Nail polish : I love to paint my nails. I don't think I could really honestly have enough colors. The whackier the better to prevent too many duplicates

Air Freshners/Sprays/Mists ect : Love them all with the exception of pine scented ones

Crock Pot: My broken one has yet to be replaced despite all my hinting prior to Christmas LOL

Wish I had more time: This is likely not what you are all referring to however....I woke up this morning thinking about my departed Mom and wished I had more time with her before she passed in a rather tragic accident. I spent many years feeling resentful and hurt because when my parents divorced I was left with my Dad , no choice. Don't get me wrong my father is a wonderful man. The truth which I didn't know then was that she couldn't take me because she just wasn't emotionally fit to at the time and was moving to Dartmouth to continue her doctorate.

And now...... my funny for us dieting folk out there

Name:  funny-doggie-saying-quote.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  42.5 KB

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Man I miss my lab Molly! She looked just like that photo and yes you could not crack a cupboard without her watching you!

G

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Buddy.... I just had an idea knowing that the 14 th is a Thursday, would you and your other half be free to go out for a romantic all expense paid supper that night or would the Friday be better?
    Sounds like an amazing idea- but I am headed out of town. It would have to be the Wednesday here

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

dang it i knew i should have joined this train ^^. sounds like a fantastic treat for someone. JIC.. the 14th would b fine.. hubbies home by 1pm.. but Friday works too.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Attachment 156850
    4:30 in the morning is just to early for me
    Attachment 156851
    Good morning everyone!!
    Incredibly apppropriate today. Alexa was up from 3:30 - 6 today and I was already feeling beat up before bed last night so the timing wasn't great. She's started this thing where she just goes "ahhhhhhh" for about an hour before she falls asleep. Annoying because...well because how could it not be, but cute because it's just that she's discovering her voice. She keeps herself awake though and is so over tired by the time she falls asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    My turn at some funnies

This made me snort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO DO THIS!!!!!!!

Yup, this is why I Zumba in my house...ALONE!

And I know this happens to all of us

Road Rage is definitely me I'm stores. I've been known to wear my ipod to drown out stupid people and foot draggers. PICK UP YOUR FEET PEOPLE! YOU HAVE KNEES! USE THEM! I almost lost it on some people at NF yesterday too. Oh, and if someone says "excuse you" as you cut in front of them in a store (when looking at something), it's probably me. Lol

I'm trying to! I just get so lazy and don't start food on time.

I used to have a huge one that could land a plane with all of the buttons it had. It was too big so I sent it to our cottage (more likely to have a big crowd there to feed! ). I bought a smaller one last year but only ended up pulling it our of the box last week when I needed it to make meatballs. My goal for myself is to use it at least once a week...twice if possible but I get scared at making wasted meals. Every time I've made stew it's crap! I picked up on how to make a rpast feom the "what's for dinner" thread yesterday, so that's "what's for dinner" tomorrow!

I'd also like to follow you on pinterest!

http://pinterest.com/pin/112027109452632371/

I am in a cooking club with 7 other Woman we all make 8 meals and exchange them,giving us 7 diffierent meal options. Sometimes the meals are not to our taste but thankfully Klepto is not fussy!! heehee however I have found that batch cooking like this is a HUGE time saver and healthier and cheaper then store bought meals...

G
    I want to try this...looking for a sale on a small chest freezer though.

When I do roast I pour a beer over it add garlic and they tell me it is yum!(I can't eat most red meat) The alcohol burns off so no harm to the kiddos!
    To was I leave it overnite with a cascade puck or some sprinkle cascade in it or you could spray with pam first..

Have a great day at work and home!

G
    What kinds of things do you ladies make in them? I don't like buying tons of special sauces and seasonings because I never use them all and they just sit around, and because of all the additives in them etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Clean eating is easy but hard at the same time. I find it requires a lot more planning, which I'm trying to get better at. I find I still waste a lot of veggies and fruit, mostly because of poor planning on my part. I have a few cook books, and buy the Clean Eating magazine sometimes as well, they have some interesting meal plans. But I find it hard with the kid, he used to love to eat his veggies but that has decreased a lot lately, now he loves his frozen peas (still frozen) and sometimes carrots, but it is quite difficult to get him to eat anything else! I would like to order organic produce delivery, every week they give you a box of fresh organic produce. But I keep procrastinating (kind of like what I'm doing at work right now!). I also need a bigger freezer, mine just doesn't hold enough to do a once a month cooking spree, or even twice a month. Another thing on the list to get when we get a bigger place, even just a place with a better layout! Soon...
    Layout makes such a huuuige difference..

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    gosh u guys have been chatty while i napped.. for 2 hours OMG. that wasnt supposed to happen only 15 minutes. guess i needed it..
    crockpots.. i have 3. 2 going right now with stew in them.. better turn out. and i browse pinterest only when i need inspiration.
    Holy crap batman! That's a whole lotta crockpots!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    That looks like my cat, Dexter! I should trim him like that because he is so disgustingly furry that even he won't clean himself. It is nasty.

I wish there was a Master List if all the questions that have been asked.

My lovely daughter just got hired at Michael's on Friday and we cannot find where the hell I hid the kids birth certificates and SIN cards. I could go down and ask them for her SIN at Revenue Canada but they won't give it to me without her birth certificate.
    she got a job at Michaels?!?!? Does she get discounts? haha. I once wanted to apply for a job at Michaels but then decided that I would likely spend my paycheck and more if I worked there. =( But it would be so cool!

yes!!! I have been trying out different recipes. Been trying to use it at least once a week. But any good recipes please send over here, pm or post!

http://pinterest.com/pin/112027109452632371/

I am in a cooking club with 7 other Woman we all make 8 meals and exchange them,giving us 7 diffierent meal options. Sometimes the meals are not to our taste but thankfully Klepto is not fussy!! heehee however I have found that batch cooking like this is a HUGE time saver and healthier and cheaper then store bought meals...

G
    this is a BRILLIANT idea that I am going to steal! any guidelines?

Blusuz sent you a pm

G
    garbagepicker (or anyone else) can I follow you on pinterest too? please pm me your name. great minds think alike!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

good morning everyone!!!

update: the date went well! he took me to the keg which is something he always promised we would do while we were dating..and we had a very long talk. it was really enjoyable and I had a great time. we were going to see skyfall but it would've ended too late so we postponed the second part of the date for next week.

so far so good, thanks for all the well wishes guys. I told him that I posted our date on this train and he said, "well, those are the most important supports to tell!" haha. he does know me well! =)

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

good morning and good night I'm on a mission
    I won't be back on today unless I get a crazy amount of housework and exercise done yaya I know that housework IS exercise but I need to squeeze in a 1hr zumba class somewhere and something has got to give (SC futzing around time loses today). See you all tomorrow. Mwah!
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Page 80 of 370 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast

Thread Information