Page 100 of 370 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I really don't want to go to work sorry to always seem like I complaining about it I just hate hate these 2:30-10:30 shifts Kayla(my daughter) left at 7:30am and I won't even see her till 11pm apx. I don't know wether I should tell my boss Cash Office isn't for me...postive looks good on the resume an so says my boss I get more hours but only received five more hours then another co-worker...negative my boss is a revengful person and I never seem to see my daughter(or son lol) when I work these shifts and late nights kills this old lady. Any thoughts??? lol
    My mom is in Flordia and half the time latley anyway I can't vent to her soooooooooooo asking my SC'ers lol
    Jezebel, Mich649 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    wait, what? I'm going tomorrow with 2 of the B1G1 for the shakes. How do I get the Zantac to pay for them? I have LOTS of zantac coupons of a couple types. one thing I found tearpads for that no one wants lol, and I actually need Heartburn has been as bad lately as when I was pregnant. Think I need to lose some weight lol, thus the shakes!

and glad you have some nice weather
    Other WM's might have them but not mine.... 'we don't have that product yet' was the answer I got... uh well it's in your flyer and Sobeys has them for pete's sake. I had 2 BOGO's to use too, I will check Sobeys again later but our local lil' Sobeys was out of them because they were on sale last week. The Zantac deal is the $3 no size restriction coupon and use them on the 3 packs that are 2.22. I noticed new coupons at SDM and they are only $2 and not valid on the 3 packs so looks like that deal is coming to an end. We go through Zantac like crazy here so its a win win.

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    Did you wear your jammies and rubber boots? When we were in the walmart in Devil's Lake Mn we were the only ones not wearing them! It was a little eeeirie...
    G
    No, I had real clothes on lol... I didn't see any rubber boots but people were in the way everywhere, it seemed like it was the Do Drop in social hour there. I was starting to get cart rage, that and hubby was starting to get bored and I could only go get what I needed, no real browsing for deals. I love my days off through the week for the fact I can take off and just look at stuff in stores but when he takes days off and tags along it is a pain in the ass.
    KK7, gwennad, julesie-pie and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    If you have the zanax that don't limit size you can by the small pack and use the overages on other things!!

G

I learn new stuff everyday! I believe I have some that don't limit. Yes I do... very cool! I have some that are limited to a 75g or 150g but it doesn't mention the size of the package? and another one that says "off any Zantac product". I've never had an overage before... I feel a little giddy! Now to hope everything is in stock lol. I was excited at the thought of getting the shakes for $3 a pack and the sandwiches for 97 cents. I wish today was pay day lol

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

K hosting traditional train (s). #49.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I really don't want to go to work sorry to always seem like I complaining about it I just hate hate these 2:30-10:30 shifts Kayla(my daughter) left at 7:30am and I won't even see her till 11pm apx. I don't know wether I should tell my boss Cash Office isn't for me...postive looks good on the resume an so says my boss I get more hours but only received five more hours then another co-worker...negative my boss is a revengful person and I never seem to see my daughter(or son lol) when I work these shifts and late nights kills this old lady. Any thoughts??? lol
    My mom is in Flordia and half the time latley anyway I can't vent to her soooooooooooo asking my SC'ers lol
    That is a hard one.... I don't like those shifts either but sometimes we have to keep food on the table
    It probably wouldn't hurt to try and discuss it with the boss. You never know what they will say? I always tell my kids, the worst thing they are going to say is no!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

It sucks. I have a hard time not seeing my kid all day while I'm at work, and it's not as long a day as yours. But you are hoping to move and change jobs and all that? So do you have a timeline for it? I sometimes use a calendar and cross off the dates as I come up to a target, like when I was starting my new position, or getting a day off. It helps to cross off "one more down!" and see the end in sight. If you think talking to your boss will help then by all means, but of course you don't want to make the situation any worse. You were saying you want to move for April (I think?) that is still a ways a way, so talking to the boss might be a good thing.
    coyote00, Mich649 and chesterjes like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Got the kidlets at the indoor playground again! They FINALLY got the heat working, it was FREEZING when we first got here.

Re: the previous talk about the movie Annie. Finally looked & found the version I watch (all the time) as a kid. Cheesy I know but would love to own it for DD (& me ). also found the random version of Pippi Longstocking that I used to watch (all the time as well). Also like to own for DD (& me ). Also open to the 1982 Annie! Used or burned copies ok for all of the above (& all movies that you might want to send me )
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    coyote00, Mich649, dlee and 1 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Speaking of work... my EI will eventually run out. Hubby and I were talking about it last night and we *might* try to survive on just his income alone.... I really am starting to believe in "the more you make the more you spend on silly, silly stuff. "

But, I might want to get a part-time job(I am not making fun of/or coming down on anyone who only works part-time) to keep myself "current in the workplace".

My last job taught me a few life lessons:
    1) the money is NEVER worth the sacrifice of your family (or yourself)
    2) your job is *what* you do, not who you are!
    3) I don't function well with the "weight of the world" on my shoulders
    4) compromising your own beliefs/morals/standards for extra money is not worth it. There is no fun in spending that money... you know too well what the "real cost" was.

I also have a meeting with the EI people about a business start up.... I have 6 years experience with Medical Billing for doctors. Currently, Nurse Practitioners are funding by the government(no billing-set rate). Hopefully, legislation will pass that will allow NP to bill the same way as doctors. WHERE do I fit in?!? Well, at present, the NP clinics don't have someone on staff to bill for them..... So, if I am set up to bill from home(yes.. this does exist) and can "walk in ready"... I might be able to fill a void

^that is my BIG dream. Probably take a few years to get there... but that is why we dream

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

ok I caved and peeked at pinterest and joined now an old bat question to add people to I just follow them lol
    yup. just follow them! =) looking forward to seeing what you pin!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Speaking of work... my EI will eventually run out. Hubby and I were talking about it last night and we *might* try to survive on just his income alone.... I really am starting to believe in "the more you make the more you spend on silly, silly stuff. "

But, I might want to get a part-time job(I am not making fun of/or coming down on anyone who only works part-time) to keep myself "current in the workplace".

4) compromising your own beliefs/morals/standards for extra money is not worth it. There is no fun in spending that money... you know too well what the "real cost" was.

I also have a meeting with the EI people about a business start up.... I have 6 years experience with Medical Billing for doctors. Currently, Nurse Practitioners are funding by the government(no billing-set rate). Hopefully, legislation will pass that will allow NP to bill the same way as doctors. WHERE do I fit in?!? Well, at present, the NP clinics don't have someone on staff to bill for them..... So, if I am set up to bill from home(yes.. this does exist) and can "walk in ready"... I might be able to fill a void

^that is my BIG dream. Probably take a few years to get there... but that is why we dream
    DREAM BIG PUMPKIN! YOU CAN DO IT!
    Jezebel, KK7, julesie-pie and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

is it the actual number of riders? 29? or not including you...28?
    Jezebel, Mich649 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

you can vent to us at least. =( I like the idea of making money..but don't love the idea of working for it. or I like work but sometimes I want the freedom to be able to take a break!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh Pumpkin you have NO idea how right you are with those learning lessons.. wow.. i could add a few myself. but i'll be nice.

I hope your dream comes true!
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

HAHAHAHA....I hope no hubbies ask that question on Valentine's day!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

seems really quiet today for some reason.....

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I learn new stuff everyday! I believe I have some that don't limit. Yes I do... very cool! I have some that are limited to a 75g or 150g but it doesn't mention the size of the package? and another one that says "off any Zantac product". I've never had an overage before... I feel a little giddy! Now to hope everything is in stock lol. I was excited at the thought of getting the shakes for $3 a pack and the sandwiches for 97 cents. I wish today was pay day lol

Loven the overages!! Hoping target in Canada does it too!
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post

That sounds like FABULOUS IDEA!! We started are company based on an out sourcing theory 15 years ago and it has been tough but also fulfilling!!
    GO Dreams!!

G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Page 100 of 370 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast

Thread Information