User Tag List

Page 190 of 370 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Mine too! here are the threats that usually work for me: If you don't a) stop hitting/biting/kicking your sister, the cat, me....b)eat your food ..... c)stop spitting.... d)listen/participate...... you get the picture then I'll: a)take away your favourite truck b)you won't be able to play with your sister until you finish eating....c)give you <broccoli> for a snack instead of <cookies> d)not give you your tv/movie time(4pm is tv time so I can make supper otherwise the tv is generally not on for the kids so this is big for him) e)not let you be my helper (this one is new - he likes being a big boy and helping). These usually work but on the days where he is just tired beyond reasoning then there's nothing like a good ole time out.

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Oh I could have used this logic this morning. My son decided he didn't want to go to daycare and I'm so tired of the fight. I told him I'm going to throw his toys in the garbage and this time I think I actually might. I just can't fight any more! He's 3, what am I going to do when he's older? I give up.

I have my own cold thanks... spent awhile coughing last night but after that it goes away, just a runny nose. the coughing only happens when I first lie down.

I managed to find two houses to go look at, they were not top choices but I am hopeful I will like them and one will work out. The second guy I contacted yesterday I will keep just in case he can't rent his since it is very nice. But I feel slightly better that I will find something nice. More reasons I want to move, my front door was frozen locked last night, I couldn't get the ket to turn, we had to go in through the garage which is filled with garbage so we had to climb over that, fun times! Then my neighbours two doors down decided to have a party at my bedtime...
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    KeyKey - are you planning to come to Vancouver at all? I've only been to Okanagan once but Peachland should be bursting with fresh peaches so I would recommend going peach picking. There is also a great winery called "Dirty Laundry" which I recommend. =)
    Not sure about going to Vancouver. Would love to see as much as I can but don't want to spend the whole time driving either. Have to figure out what I really want to do there. Will look up Dirty Laundry for sure....
    dlee likes this.
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Holy EFFF If the school board cancels school tomorrow I'm going to hunt them down!! These children need to be in school..LOL
    Jezebel, KK7, Melissa13 and 10 others like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Grabbed a couple things on lunch for you buddy.

Will be grabbing a box on the way to my friend's house tonight.

It's our Bachelor TV night with snacks & drinks.

It's quite entertaining making fun of all the girls!

Her DH runs to the basement but comes up for treats.
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    Mine too! here are the threats that usually work for me: If you don't a) stop hitting/biting/kicking your sister, the cat, me....b)eat your food ..... c)stop spitting.... d)listen/participate...... you get the picture then I'll: a)take away your favourite truck b)you won't be able to play with your sister until you finish eating....c)give you <broccoli> for a snack instead of <cookies> d)not give you your tv/movie time(4pm is tv time so I can make supper otherwise the tv is generally not on for the kids so this is big for him) e)not let you be my helper (this one is new - he likes being a big boy and helping). These usually work but on the days where he is just tired beyond reasoning then there's nothing like a good ole time out.
    I'm glad to know my boy is not the only one. Time out doesn't seem to work with him, he won't sit still, I have tried putting him in his room (for 3 minutes or so) but I think he has too much fun in there and doesn't care. I'd just like once to be able to get out the door without it being a big fight and having to convince him we need to go. Just once!!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Today is going to be a tough one to hit the daily meter but I do these everyday even if the surveys give me nothing

1. toolbar search = 1pt
    2. daily poll = 1pt
    3. NOSO = 2pts
    4. homepage survey = usually it is worth 60pts
    5. trusted surveys = anywhere from 15-400pts - I always update my info
    6. special offers - surveys = usually there is 4 of them to try each day ranging from 22-45pts each
    7. SB TV = every 10 videos = 3SB
    8. SW codes that vary from day to day = numerous sites you can check and they post them for you
    9. use the SB toolbar to search for ANYTHING (email, SC, today's draw, random things) - I find that I get more SB pts when I search for really random things like the other day I searched for "mom's home cooking" and won

I have multiple browsers going - (1) on the home page, (1) on the SB tv and (1) on the toolbar = I click on a video, switch to the toolbar and search and keep doing it over and over

I also save my points = best value 450 for $5 Amazon.ca GC which you can stack to even use to pay the taxes on Amazon

here is the thread on SC - http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/323964-...elated-canada/

it gives you the break down

currently sitting at 50SB for the day, daily goal is 120 - today I got none of the surveys so I will keep a watch out on

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    Peachykeen is on it! woot! =)

any suggestions as to how to get more SB?

download their tool bar -

go to your home page on SB
    1. click on "tools"
    2. select toolbars

from there you can download it

once you have it downloaded you will see a button that says "Check for Swag Code" if there is one available you just click on it and it will copy it - then you go to your SB home page and enter it in the gimmie bar on the right side

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Swagbuck widget?

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

SB overload!! I was already a member but found it overwhelming and each time I got part way through a survey I would either get booted or like just now a "server" error occurred right when I finished the survey booooo hissss

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Nope it is a boy thing - I have 2 and they drive me crazy!!!!

I always take away his most prized things. The best is the first time you do it as I had always said it but never followed threw

Mine are in order like this

1. NO iPhone
    2. NO TV in his room - ( he has netflix, wii, xbox and ps3)

One time he didn't believe me and he came home from school to run upstairs to his room and the tv was gone! He sat there crying and begging and pleading but if you cave they will just take advantage of it!
    TV sat in the basement for 1 week - he was not a happy camper

As for my youngest (2yrs) I can't get his stuff on without a fight everyday - however we have some window clings that are on our front door that he really loves but they are out of reach so he can't play with them or touch them - and if he is giving me hassles when we need to go - I say something like, if you get your boots and jacket on you can give them a kiss before we leave and he does. It is strange because ANYONE else could tell him to do something and he does it with no problems

I'm glad to know my boy is not the only one. Time out doesn't seem to work with him, he won't sit still, I have tried putting him in his room (for 3 minutes or so) but I think he has too much fun in there and doesn't care. I'd just like once to be able to get out the door without it being a big fight and having to convince him we need to go. Just once!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

My son used to be the same way at that age and I took him to daycare in his underware with his clothes in a bag...problem solved..LOL He didn't want to go in his underware again so he got ready when I told him to...I'm an evil Mommy!
    Jezebel, KK7, Melissa13 and 15 others like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    My son used to be the same way at that age and I took him to daycare in his underware with his clothes in a bag...problem solved..LOL He didn't want to go in his underware again so he got ready when I told him to...I'm an evil Mommy!

THAT IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA..... I will pass that one on to friends that have little ones.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Any advice from you ladies on how to kick the laziness out of a pre-teen...I'm about to smack the smug right off his face! He is so lazy these days, only doing half a task and leaving his stuff everywhere. I feel like throwing it all in the trash!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

another code worth 10pts from twitter

if you need it i can pm it
    Jezebel, coyote00 and dlee like this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

TWITTER has another sb code worth 10
    coyote00 and dlee like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Omg priceless

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    my son used to be the same way at that age and i took him to daycare in his underware with his clothes in a bag...problem solved..lol he didn't want to go in his underware again so he got ready when i told him to...i'm an evil mommy!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

HA! when u figure out that one.. let me know.. i have two i'd like to do that to. however.. i have found keeping them busy works to keep them out of trouble.. and when they ask 'really'.. u just turn your head.. then threaten their very existence.. phones, tv, etc.. it works. as for the half done job.. sometimes im just appreciative to get the part help, that i usually just finish clean up. however. when it comes to certain things like clothes, tools etc.. if u dont' pick it up or clean it up.. its gone.

we've also initiated our oldest into working so it'll keep him busy, out of the house and hopefully learnin to appreciate hard work.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Thread Information