User Tag List

Page 211 of 370 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    that's awful!!! why would she return the gift and card?!?!

I'm in the same boat as you juliejolie but keep going! every little bit counts!
    who knows! But it's a pretty low thing to do!

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I'd be reporting that behavior to the tenancy board, she has no right to treat you like that.
    i called them this morning before the Christmas gift incident. I not going to report it yet. I rally don't want to start anything with my landlady (ps she put my rent up yesterday). That bring said I have documented everything and taken photos. The tenancy board said I had a year to report, so if she keeps it up I will!

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    I did a double-take when I read that she hit or kicked your door! How incredibly unprofessional (and immature!) !
    I would contact the tenancy board, also, but would personally be more likely to contact the owner or manager first...
    seriously! DD and the girl I watch were right there. I did close it in her face, but before doing so 'I told her that I didn't want to talk about it right now because I don't want to say something I am going to regret!' That was in response to her telling me that I was a messy person & that I was a bad person In FRONT OF KIDS!!

unfortunately she part owner (1 of 3 or 4), 2 weeks ago one of the other owners told me my hubby 'was dumb in the head' for accidentally tracking dried mud (from a construction site) into the hall - hubby also cleaned it up when he say it)

On a side note, still scrubbing at the oven.....
    coyote00 likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

that's awful!!! why would she return the gift and card?!?!

I'm in the same boat as you juliejolie but keep going! every little bit counts!
    Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    I also rearranged and sorted out my stock pile, I found a couple of things that I am really low on or out off.

1. Glad black garbage bags
    2. Axe deordorant, clear red Essense smell
    3. Rice pasta
    4. Kraft ranch dressing
    Me three! I'm low on rice krispie squares ( I go through them this week like Alexa's going through tears! )

Quote Originally Posted by DMS54 View Post
    Remember - this too will pass!
    I know and I truly do enjoy her...I just get so bored and my brain is melting away..

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    yup... when they are teens they want nothing to do with you!

Same for you JulieJolie..
    that weight will come off but being a full time working mom puts it lower on the list of priorities. Slow and steady wins the race.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2
    Again, channelling Dori..

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    am I allowed to whine? There has been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much going on in my life I won't kill yo with all the details but the atest is my son's car was not working so before my parrentss left for Floridia end of December they left there van to take very short trips..to my work ect. Now it isn't working. So tomorrow I close and will have to walk home at 10:30 ish at night in the dark, snow and cold. Then I am going to have to figure out how to get my freakin heavy box to the Post Office. I am done.
    Whine away my dear...

My mom is under the same impression as me that there has been so much wrong that if there is a bigger problem it is time to ditch it. I am to cheap to take a taxi it costs me an hours wage lol. I don't beleive CP picks up not here anyway. And as much as I sound like a loser have no friends lol
    Worth checking it out on CP's site...just in case. And don't feel bad, we don't really have friends in this area either.

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    who knows! But it's a pretty low thing to do!

i called them this morning before the Christmas gift incident. I not going to report it yet. I rally don't want to start anything with my landlady (ps she put my rent up yesterday). That bring said I have documented everything and taken photos. The tenancy board said I had a year to report, so if she keeps it up I will!

seriously! DD and the girl I watch were right there. I did close it in her face, but before doing so 'I told her that I didn't want to talk about it right now because I don't want to say something I am going to regret!' That was in response to her telling me that I was a messy person & that I was a bad person In FRONT OF KIDS!!

unfortunately she part owner (1 of 3 or 4), 2 weeks ago one of the other owners told me my hubby 'was dumb in the head' for accidentally tracking dried mud (from a construction site) into the hall - hubby also cleaned it up when he say it)

On a side note, still scrubbing at the oven.....
    About the rent - ironic since we were just talking about this on Tuesday!

Well ladies, Alexa and I power shopped the SHIZZ out of Michael's and Carter's clearance...Michael's has so much stuff down by 70% off their sale/clearance prices and Carter's/Osh Kosh is still clearing out their winter stuff. Alexa's stocked foe this year and a bunch of stuff for next year. My little 3 month old is in 6 month tops there and 3 month pants. I had to loosen the car seat from where she had it yesterday bwcause she's definitely grown over night. Poor little Munchkin. We figured this was why she was out of sorts this week. She's currently "crying it out" in my arms because I have nothig to do to comfort her. She's soooo over tired. I think she's about to pass out but she fights sleep soooooo badly. I have started to just zone her out though when I know there's nothing wrong with her. She's dry, perfect temperature, fed etc. She just doesn't know she wants to sleep! Lol

Ahhk. Not looking forward to taking her on the plane tomorrow night to see my parents. Well really, it's more Pearson that I'm not looking forward to. Such a cluster compared to Porter. I'm hoping for the best! End of ramble. She's finally asleep. Now to hide my spoils before dh comes home!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

[QUOTE=PammieD

Well ladies, Alexa and I power shopped the SHIZZ out of Michael's and Carter's clearance...Michael's has so much stuff down by 70% off their sale/clearance prices and Carter's/Osh Kosh is still clearing out their winter stuff. Alexa's stocked foe this year and a bunch of stuff for next year. My little 3 month old is in 6 month tops there and 3 month pants. I had to loosen the car seat from where she had it yesterday bwcause she's definitely grown over night. Poor little Munchkin. We figured this was why she was out of sorts this week. She's currently "crying it out" in my arms because I have nothig to do to comfort her. She's soooo over tired. I think she's about to pass out but she fights sleep soooooo badly. I have started to just zone her out though when I know there's nothing wrong with her. She's dry, perfect temperature, fed etc. She just doesn't know she wants to sleep! Lol

Ahhk. Not looking forward to taking her on the plane tomorrow night to see my parents. Well really, it's more Pearson that I'm not looking forward to. Such a cluster compared to Porter. I'm hoping for the best! End of ramble. She's finally asleep. Now to hide my spoils before dh comes home![/QUOTE]

Not sure why that won't quote properly but didn't want to quote her whole post...anyways...

My mom just came back from Carter's today and bought a bag full of clothes for Jackson that were all on sale for his birthday!! I loooove Carter's. Hmm, a suggestion for Alexa that worked for us (but of course all babies are different so whoknows) but probably around her age, we gave him a "safe" lullaby stuffed toy in his crib and it helped him go to sleep. Then the poor toy finally stopped working, so we switched to one of those lullaby "glo-worms" and he stills loves it in his crib at night and it puts him to sleep.
    Last edited by MeShell; Thu, Jan 24th, 2013 at 05:20 PM. Reason: hmm not sure why that isn't working properly...oh well!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

IF my buddy is looking for any ideas would love the 2.00 Micheals Grab Bags went to mine yesterday none! Our Micheals is so boring lol

I guess it is a postive I at least was able to pick up a couple last minute things for my buddys package yesterday
    I would love a surprise bag too - I am 2 hours away from the closest Michaels so it would be a treat for sure!

Had our cheat day supper, and it was gooooood. So full.

Jezebel, KK7, DMS54 and 6 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

Me three! I'm low on rice krispie squares ( I go through them this week like Alexa's going through tears! )

I know and I truly do enjoy her...I just get so bored and my brain is melting away..

Again, channelling Dori..

Whine away my dear...

Worth checking it out on CP's site...just in case. And don't feel bad, we don't really have friends in this area either.

About the rent - ironic since we were just talking about this on Tuesday!

Ahhk. Not looking forward to taking her on the plane tomorrow night to see my parents. Well really, it's more Pearson that I'm not looking forward to. Such a cluster compared to Porter. I'm hoping for the best! End of ramble. She's finally asleep. Now to hide my spoils before dh comes home!
    good luck for the flight tomorrow!

i did get some good news today, so it wasn't all terrible. Hubby brother & girlfriend are coming down to Kitchener/TO from Calgary for 5 days at the beginning of February. We haven't seen him in 2 yrs or met his girlfriend, so it should be a nice visit. Hubby has requested 2 days off!
    Jezebel, coyote00, PammieD and 3 others like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

like to know how my daughter become so crafty She just made me a really cute lip balm holder.
    Jezebel, Melissa13, DMS54 and 6 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jezebel, KK7, coyote00 and 5 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

7pt SB code up on twitter & http://sbcodez.com/
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

My landlady just came by to return the Christmas gift and card I gave! Seriously??? How spiteful & b#tchy can a person be!

oh and to top it all off the snow/salt didn't come from my stroller, it came from the stroller of the people in the corner apartment, there is a trail right to there door!
    My landlord is a treat too!! Hang in there. Can't wait to kiss my rental days goodbye.
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359076050.453571.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  31.8 KB

For those of you dealing with cr*py landlords.
    DMS54, Keykey, juliejolie and 5 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359076256.153502.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  37.0 KB

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Coyote & bluzsuz great work ladies on the weight loss.

Welcome back Pumpkin! There is nothing better than a week away from your daily life...

No scrapbooking here.

5 coupons right now..FPC Old El Paso Movie Snacks,$2 WUB 2 Smartfood-Peelie, 1+Silks, $1 Tetley Tea-Go Coupons-08116941, $2 WUB 2 Wonderbread
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Name:  Great_Pics_Of_Very_Funny_Animals__3.jpg
Views: 1451
Size:  32.4 KB

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Hey buddy, do you scrapbook...I know this was asked on another train but I forget what you said
    yes but am scrap booked out

buddy, if you could have five coupons right now, what would they be?
    for me..I"m really looking for the $1 when you buy 2 alymer, $1 off Mini Wheat Centre Raspberry flavour, Softsoap $2 when you buy $2 or 1.50 off foam soap, Catelli Smart Pasta, and Black Diamond Ficello String Cheese....and much more! haha. I'm getting back into couponing!

oh!!! just remembered another answer...I'm running low on ziploc or glad freezer bags if you wanted to help me top up my stockpile! but no pressure, just saying random ideas.
    maxx cat kitty litter/ketchup/syrup/lactancia butter

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    No, I don't scrapbook. Jackson's turning one in a little over a week and I still need to do his baby book. I have all his stuff saved for it, but need to print pictures out and then just glue and do all the writing.

Hmmm...diaper coupons are my #1 want/need! Huggies wipes coupons are next. After that, hmm....Chapman's ice cream, any coupons for Gerber Graduates SNACKS, $1.50 Earth's Own Almond milk (good on the 1.89L), International Delight coffee creamer, Cheerios, ummm that's all I can think of right now......but my WL is up to date!
    I think someone sent some in the mail

nope

Oasis Juice Boxes RLF $1 ones, but honestly any amount!!, Huggies Pull-ups (any amount, inserts & printed a-ok), Orville Redenbacher microwave popcorn, Summerfresh hummus (preferably not the topped kind, I like it but DD prefers the non-topped one), $1 babybel (DD's favourite)

unicorn - minute maid juice boxes

i have some suckers jam ones I can send you, maybe even a Kraft peanut butter - I'll have to check on that
    no suckers jam for me please

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Boo I missed out on the awesome wagjag deal (Home Cleaning Bundle for $5 if you have your Telus credit) .....*runs off to go pout in the corner...* LOL
    I wish for the sake of wag jag that I was with telus !!

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    5 coupons I would love to find:
    Fixodent
    Scope
    Fruits and veggie, fresh or frozen
    Downy unstoppables
    International delight

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    Totally unrelated to the thread:

I love SC, and I really wish there were more members from around here so that we could arrange meetings to exchange coupons, etc as many of you do.
    The closest I have ever encountered was CupcakesNCoupons; She is an hour away, and has been awol on here for a few months now.
    I was just bumming through some pages on here, and I noticed that BOO's addy is in Kingston!

Is that a recent change? I certainly never noticed it before...
    nope he has always been listed as Kingston

My mom is under the same impression as me that there has been so much wrong that if there is a bigger problem it is time to ditch it. I am to cheap to take a taxi it costs me an hours wage lol. I don't beleive CP picks up not here anyway. And as much as I sound like a loser have no friends lol
    awww you are not a loser !!!!

7pt SB code up on twitter & http://sbcodez.com/
    thanks....off to bed I don't feel well
    Pumpkin will catch up with you tomorrow

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    5 coupons would be: any coupons valid for the end of april 2013 for stanley park aquarium or zoo, kayak or canoe rental in deep cove, for BC Ferry ride to VAnc Island or from Port Hardy
    did you see my post about vistaprint?

Thread Information