User Tag List

Page 227 of 370 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    odd question.. is it true that two package that are the same size will be the same price to ship even if one weighs 20lbs more?
    I asked about this very same thing...they told me it is effected by size and distance it's travelling and I guess I just assumed weight. Maybe it's ranges like for envelopes? Never got a straight answer...

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    and I did THIS^ with my boots on last time it rained here
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Wow, very inspirational read on here yesterday and today!! You ladies ROCK!! And no one should apologize for ranting about their problems....it always feels good to get things off your chest :0)
    (I was using multi-quote on my playbook, and it sucks, so I am now using my computer, lol)
    Cowgirlmama- I have allergies to cold, and when I am exposed to it for periods of time, get hives and swelling in my joints. It doesn't happen very often anymore, as I know not to be exposed to long. Last summer, I was working in the walk-in fridge and noticed my legs were feeling cold, then itchy and burning (hives). They usually only last 1/2 - 1 hour. The next day I noticed I had hives on my arms (not to serious, thought maybe just patted the dog too long...allergic to her too) By that night I had them on my legs, and anytime I put too many constricting clothes on, I would start to break out. I took some antihistamine for a couple of days, though mine did stop. I didn't see a doctor about it, but read online that sometimes your body doesn't know to stop producing histamine. I am going to the doctor next month (I don't go regularly) and this is on my long list of things to ask him about. I know a few people who have allergies to laundry soap, as well. Usually brands like Purex or ABC. If you don't wash all clothing/bedding, etc they just keep breaking out. Hope you get some answers soon, as I know how uncomfortable this can be.

Jez- I am so sorry to hear about your fur-baby...they are family and you should take all the time you need to spend with her. What horrible news, I am so sorry you are having to go through this :0(

Bluzsuz- Wow, you are famous!! Don't beat youself up about gaining back the weight...that's just life. Since I have had my kids, I have lost and gained back the same 30 pounds for the last 5 years. I am still fighting, and am down 5 pounds since new years :0)

PammieD- I almost spit out my drink when I read your MILF comment...you go, girl, lol!! I would like to be that, as well!!
    Last edited by Mich649; Sun, Jan 27th, 2013 at 10:52 PM.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Did someone post a Chuck Norris picture on here.....that's a whole new can of worms, lol!!

Name:  chuck norris has a cat.jpg
Views: 2487
Size:  35.5 KB

Name:  chuck norris can.jpg
Views: 4131
Size:  46.8 KB

Name:  chuck-norris-cat.jpg
Views: 3342
Size:  39.9 KB

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    I may not be here much....and any posts after last night I haven't read.....

I was at the vet with my furrbaby jezebel and recieved the worst news ever....I have maybe a week at most with her she has a tumor and fast progressing bone cancer.....she is on pain medicine and I want to love on her as much I can and take tons more pics...

.I am heart broken beyong words ......so I am sorry but I need time with her....
    ((((Jez))))

I am so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

LIttle Man up at 3 am with a fever... .

My Dad looked like Chuck Norris,beard and all! He was the Chuck Norris of the Horse world!

Thank-ful to have somewhere to go in the middle of the night! 'Morning Easterner's!
    G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

morning garbagepicker!
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Morning ladies

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Morning Gals - I think I experienced my first symptom of re-menopause.... night sweats. Ewww. I say re - because I already went through a mini-meno when I had my hyst. 10 years ago and my ovaries had a hard time waking up from the 'shock' of the hyst. TMI too early in the morning? Oh well, suck it up princesses, cause this is where i can some to tell someone about it lol!

Kids are into their exams at school this week, this is the first one ever for my youngest and for a self acclaimed 'bad ass' she was a nervous wreck this morning. Car wouldn't start this morning after working fine all weekend for hubby lol, so we borrowed fil's car.
    When I got home fil called down to make sure everything is ok - he is so cute, he's 83. He told me he thinks he might take a run to Canadina Tire this morning and pick up Scott one of those heavy duty batteries... but swore me to secrecy not to tell Scott hahaha he wants to surprise him because he knows Scott wouldn't let him buy the battery. I know it's fil's way of showing how much he appreciates us being here in the same house and the stuff we do for them. So sweet. He also gets a kick out of his little Hyundai Accent starting on these cold mornings and our big Honda Pilot NOT starting lol. In our 'baby's defense, she is almost 10 years old and not given us many problems in all that time so I consider us pretty lucky, it's nice to have a car that old and it still feels brand new to us...
    Going to try a couple Pinterest recipes today, will they be a win or a fail?
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Mon, Jan 28th, 2013 at 08:11 AM. Reason: defending my car!!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Julesie Pie - I just realized that I didn't put a stamp in your envie for Chesterjes' sticker train for sending those coupons right to me, I will catch you on the next train we are on together!
    Jezebel, pumpkin9211, dlee and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

How cute is that!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I vow to pick myself up I will not let negative people get me down it is amazing though how you leave someone due to not wanting to be around them but due to having children it seems the negative just keeps coming out of his mouth and I still have to put up with his crap. I am going to still figure out a plan I need to get out of this town and maybe just maybe if I keep telling the world maybe I can find a new place to call home lol. I need to have hope. I want to publicly say thankyou to armygirl for such a sweet rep you don't always think you are making a difference in peoples life then boom someone tells you they do and you don't even feel like you did anything. I have lost alot of weight in the last year and bit apx 40lbs. I need to keep on this road of being postive and finding myself again. Thanks to so many SC'ers who are just wonderful here because I have no real world friends and I think if it wasn't for you guys I just may never pick myself up again.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Name:  3051992338_4318cba76b.jpg
Views: 1183
Size:  25.7 KB

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Name:  monday_58.gif