User Tag List

Page 273 of 370 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Fab morning here....

My youngest boy didnt show up at home last night, no call, no text...his cell phone is off. I managed to contact his girlfriend who told us he went to the gym and then slept at his buddy's place. I have called there and no one is answering however this young mans father is my hubby's fire chief so we have him on speed dial. The whole thing is weird because he took my car to the gym vs his own truck. When he decides to stay out he would normally come home and exchange vehicles. Another one of his buddy's parents are also looking for their son and yes his cell is also turned off. This is not typical of my son's behavior so needless to say I am kinda distraught over the whole thing.

Went to the bathroom and guess what, my water pipes froze last night! Hubby is working to unthaw them hopefully at the point of entry with a space heater. I have a ton of laundry to get done today before my DD deprts on her BC road trip tomorrow. The worst thing about the frozen water however (we all nee a little humor in this situaton), I really really need to go number 2 .

I may just take all the laundry with me when I go to the city today and go to the laundermat.
    ((hugs)) thinking of you! Hope everything is alright!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    My basement leaked. I really need to move, and am but why oh why didn't it wait until I had packed down there! Or maybe until I'd moved? I hate my situation... arg!! My sister will take the boy tomorrow morning so I can run to the bank for the first/last payment for Monday, then I will be sorting out the basement as much as I can... if I can get everything packed and out of the way, kiddo won't be able to play down there but oh well... the toys will be that much more fun once we move. Then I can determine if my lovely wooden desk is ruined, and the Ikea bookcase, I know they aren't expensive but it's nice the rug is a write off, but I don't need it in he new place, but it's soaked, and I'm sure going to be moldy... why why why!!! I couldn't even stay home today to deal with it all!! I want to cry. 4 weeks until I can move, it was going to be 6 until I do move, now I think I'm moving it to 5. I'll be calling some movers on Tuesday after I sign the paperwork for the new place to get quotes, if it's not much more to have them move everything, I'm going to do it. I have a dollar amount in my head I am hoping to not go over...
    ((Hugs))

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, anyone else have an 'instant beoootch' button? Mine just got pressed by hubby with one comment. I just want to SCREEEEEAAAAAMMMMM!!!! He seems to think he is the only person in the work that works and when he has a busy day everyone else should suffer because of it. BUDDY - YOU HAVE A FRICKEN DREAM JOB, M-F, 8-4, ALL HOLIDAYS OFF, HALF THE TIME YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING AND THE OTHER HALF YOU ARE JUST WATCHING CONTRACTORS DO THE WORK FOR YOU. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!
    He knows I want the car at lunch time and of course now he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo busy he doesn't know if he can come home for lunch. I know it's trivial but I just get sick of him whining when I work 12 hour shift work (that he couldn't hack when he tried it) he rarely works a full week, only an average of 30 hrs. a week, while I work average of 50.

OK, rant over.

Coyote, I hope you track down the boy soon, stick with your mothers intuition. Hope you get that #2 soon.
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Fri, Feb 1st, 2013 at 09:32 AM. Reason: won't let me post the B word when I really need to use it

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Aww...love this! Made me all teary eyed (for some reason I'm super emotional today -- maybe my period is coming, is that TMI?)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Fab morning here....

My youngest boy didnt show up at home last night, no call, no text...his cell phone is off. I managed to contact his girlfriend who told us he went to the gym and then slept at his buddy's place. I have called there and no one is answering however this young mans father is my hubby's fire chief so we have him on speed dial. The whole thing is weird because he took my car to the gym vs his own truck. When he decides to stay out he would normally come home and exchange vehicles. Another one of his buddy's parents are also looking for their son and yes his cell is also turned off. This is not typical of my son's behavior so needless to say I am kinda distraught over the whole thing.

Went to the bathroom and guess what, my water pipes froze last night! Hubby is working to unthaw them hopefully at the point of entry with a space heater. I have a ton of laundry to get done today before my DD deprts on her BC road trip tomorrow. The worst thing about the frozen water however (we all nee a little humor in this situaton), I really really need to go number 2 .

I may just take all the laundry with me when I go to the city today and go to the laundermat.
    What a sucky way to start the morning... Hope all goes well for you with the water and that your son is safe and sound (and hopefully will be when he comes home too)

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    ((Hugs))
    Double hugs....

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, anyone else have an 'instant beoootch' button? Mine just got pressed by hubby with one comment. I just want to SCREEEEEAAAAAMMMMM!!!! He seems to think he is the only person in the work that works and when he has a busy day everyone else should suffer because of it. BUDDY - YOU HAVE A FRICKEN DREAM JOB, M-F, 8-4, ALL HOLIDAYS OFF, HALF THE TIME YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING AND THE OTHER HALF YOU ARE JUST WATCHING CONTRACTORS DO THE WORK FOR YOU. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!
    He knows I want the car at lunch time and of course now he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo busy he doesn't know if he can come home for lunch. I know it's trivial but I just get sick of him whining when I work 12 hour shift work (that he couldn't hack when he tried it) he rarely works a full week, only an average of 30 hrs. a week, while I work average of 50.

OK, rant over.

Coyote, I hope you track down the boy soon, stick with your mothers intuition. Hope you get that #2 soon.
    ((Hugs))

it seems we could all do with hugs this morning! Thinking of all you ladies!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

OK, rant over.

Men I tell you, can't live with them and can't shoot them,
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359729361.872305.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  43.3 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359729467.972319.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  46.0 KB
    A little hug for everyone who needs it today
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359729651.355184.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  70.8 KB

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Okay so the bugger just dropped off the package so I have to take back some of my anger! here is a picture of what's inside now I'm going to tear apart....

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Holy, what a morning in here. I hope everyone's days improve. I woke up sick once again because of daycare parents bringing sick kids to my house...I think I'll write up a new contract that states if your kid makes me sick because you sent him here instead of keeping him home then you will pay all of the wages I lose for the day I need to call in sick!!! GRR...and hubby is broken today too, he woke up with his back out, can barely move. I took him to the DR and she said it's sciatic so he's out for the weekend...conveniently the weekend he was to take down the Christmas lights..LOL

Blusuz my parents have the treadclimber and love it. They use it every day, are you thinking on getting one? I hope you get your car so you can go enjoy your package.

Coyote I hope all is well with your son and when he gets home smack him for scaring you! I hope your pipes get fixed soon so you can take care of business

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Name:  grouphug.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  14.4 KB

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Just receveived a call from parent, son is sleeping like a baby at friends PPPPPPFFFFFTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Ok seriously, I am very relieved. Someone is getting the silent treatment today .

Pipes still frozen, we live in a house in the country with absolutely nothing to block the winds. Off our backyrd is a farmers field with zero protection. Our house is really old and the last time this happened our piipes burst. I am hoping for the best.

Sounds like a few of us are having a rough start, so here is some humor

Name:  cat-breaking-lamp.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  62.4 KB

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Okay so the bugger just dropped off the package so I have to take back some of my anger! here is a picture of what's inside now I'm going to tear apart....

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2
    Waiting not so patiently to see what is inside!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Okay Nat.... first off - get out of my head!!!!
    I can't believe the package that you sent me or should I say us, it is freaking amazing here is a rundown of what was in it:
    huge bag of Hershey's kisses
    Tully's Italian roast coffee
    huge box of chai latte k cups
    zip lock bag full of scope samples
    the most beautiful butterfly pajamas I've ever seen
    A starfish wine bottle stopper
    Blinged out tweezers that I almost bought the other day!!!!!
    refills for daughters Clearasil system
    simple facial wipes for her to as well as some Rimmel mascara
    wine glass cozy - love love love!!
    awesome small tongs - Perfect just what I wanted
    Febreze refresh car
    Valentine washi tape to seal envies with
    some envelopes for trains
    Color gel pens
    an amazing pizza cutter my daughter will love, one of those circle ones that fits in your hand!! I just about bought one of these the other day too!
    a bento box set!!!!! have not been able to find them here and this one is amazing!!
    and a new book called The Secret Sister which I had requested - xoxoxoxoxo
    And last but not least a set of window clings that I got for Mich649 and really really really wanted to keep for myself but was able to let go of and now I have my own!!

Nat, you rock.... I am so excited here
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Fri, Feb 1st, 2013 at 10:10 AM. Reason: fixing all my mistakes made in excitement while posting the first time!
    Jezebel, KK7, Melissa13 and 18 others like this.

Page 273 of 370 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 ... LastLast

Thread Information