User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Apologies if in wrong section. I wasnt sure if it belonged in electronics as not sure if thats just for deals or not. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone else has an Acer Aspire V3 laptop and is having issues with the fan. The fan runs at high speed constantly, sounding like its turning on and off like every minute. I just got this yesterday and I just took back the last Acer because of this same problem and it was a different model, so I was wondering if this is just the way the fan is in Acer laptops, as I didnt have this problem in other laptops and if its not, if theres a fix for it. Acer support hasnt been very helpful.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Bring it back and have them to take a look at it. It sounds like it might be a problem and if not, at least you will know...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I took it back today and apparently the fan died after I turned it off last night. I ended up getting a Samsung.

Quote Originally Posted by ticul View Post
    Bring it back and have them to take a look at it. It sounds like it might be a problem and if not, at least you will know...

Thread Information