User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

HI I just read in the coupon fourm that sacking is offically allowed at save-on foods just wondering if anyone has stacked in Leth yet?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

not yet but I called cs the other night and he said you could use as many coupons per item but they could not exceed the value AND they need diff upc codes.
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

so do you go to cs or the till to redeem? Question, has anyone tried the "overages" at Walmart here? if so, which one?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I did at both wallmart. no problem at all, I didn't go crazy, I tried with the olay, gillete and nivea coupons no problem. But yesterdat at norhtside they let me used but of course the cashier wasn't very happy, I just told her about the wm policy.
    Just in case, go easy, plus sometimes is hard to find the products
    for example right now you can use those ziploc coupons b2g4off, ziploc bags are 1.49

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hey great to hear save-on in lethbridge is stacking if any one goes in and stacks please update as to how it went

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried my luck with a small stack to test the waters at save on the other day.. i went when it was not buisy..my goal to get diapers and wipes..I took in $6 dollars worth of coupons for huggies little movers (4 coupons total) and $4 off coupons for huggies wipes(2 coupons total)...I chose to go to a young cashier as I find I never have problems with the younger generation...I ended up paying roughly $12 for diapers and $2 for bulk wipes..I had absolutly no problems...cashier I had was great. Of course if u wait for deals and stock up on coupons u need you can get much better deals than I did..Looking forward to returning to save on soon

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I stacked on pickles...lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

stacked with 4 coupons on infants Tylenol yesterday..regular 7.99...paid 1.39 with taxes...not bad!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

wow, so it is oficial, we can stack at SAVE ON

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Regular cashier or go to customer service? Thanks

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtobesmarter View Post
    Regular cashier or go to customer service? Thanks
    I went through to a Reg Cashier. One thing i do do at any store i visit is ask a CS Rep Or CSM Which Cashier is best with coupons/price matches. Then i end up in a line with no one behind me And a cashier who is not a crank pot

Shmyst
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Be careful at Save on. Make sure your coupons are Canadian and that you can use them in a stack with like coupons. I went there today and used 12 coupons for Pampers and Wipes (you are allowed to use 4 like coupons of each type from the manufaturer) they are checking everything. Apparently there are a bunch of people trying to do what they see on Extreme Couponing and they are trying to use American coupons. Hopefully they don't ruine it for everyone.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shmyst View Post
    Be careful at Save on. Make sure your coupons are Canadian and that you can use them in a stack with like coupons. I went there today and used 12 coupons for Pampers and Wipes (you are allowed to use 4 like coupons of each type from the manufaturer) they are checking everything. Apparently there are a bunch of people trying to do what they see on Extreme Couponing and they are trying to use American coupons. Hopefully they don't ruine it for everyone.
    Pampers are Completely Unstackable coupons !! They state right on them, Use of more then one Manufacture Coupon per product is strictly prohibited.

All P&G coupons are this way. And when they state 4 like coupons per transaction it is 4 of those coupons max even if you have 50 of those items you can only use 4 coupons on 4 of them.

Shmyst
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm aware of that. The cashier told me that they have people trying to stack and it is not allowed. They are also reading all coupons carefully as a large number of people are printing US coupons and trying to use them here.

Shmyst
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeToMeItMustBe View Post
    Pampers are Completely Unstackable coupons !! They state right on them, Use of more then one Manufacture Coupon per product is strictly prohibited.

All P&G coupons are this way. And when they state 4 like coupons per transaction it is 4 of those coupons max even if you have 50 of those items you can only use 4 coupons on 4 of them.
    All I bought was 1 pkg of diappers and a box of wipes. I used 4 x 0.50, 4 x $2 and 4x$4.

Thread Information