Thread: Brandpower Hometester Club

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Mine came today =)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Anyone from Winnipeg get theres? I'm starting to get a little nervous with all of the posts receiving them and mine hasn't come yet. Plus I was part of that whole info changing but I made sure that it was correct by the deadline.

Metal Head Coupon Junkie CurvyGalSyn's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Yay!! I Just got an email from BrandPower Home Tester Club today that said..

Syntra

We have selected the members who will be receiving our November coupon envelopes and YOU have been chosen! It`s just a little something to recognise our amazing members and their contribution to the development of the Home Tester Club community over the past year. We hope you enjoy it and continue to share your opinions, reviews, product experiences and recipes on the site.
    If you haven`t already checked out the site this month, head on over now! The month is almost up and we will be selecting the winners for our monthly product prize packs, our US refer-a-friend contest and our Yves Veggie Cuisine recipe contest next week!
    Speak soon and have a great weekend,
    Home Tester Club Team
    ROMEO likes this.
    Please Join Swagbucks Using My Referral Link!! Come join Me And Lets Earn Some FREE Swag Together!http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CurvySyn
    Superpoints Is Back Too! Use My Link To Join Please! https://www.superpoints.com/join/oV6...GXvJw-MGaDaLMg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information