User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: SDM (BC) Flyer Jan 19 - 25, 2013 Get 18,500 PTS WUS $75 or more (Sat-Tues)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

why nobody post their lists for this $75 shop this time ...that really helps for rest of us...)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mom3kids View Post
    why nobody post their lists for this $75 shop this time ...that really helps for rest of us...)
    I got milk, OJ(3), frozen raspberries(10), eggs(2), chips, juice

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got formula, valentines day cards, valentines day foam craft, simply foods chips (.99) quo facial brush for my 12 year old to try and beat her acne, garbage bags (3.99)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    147 (100%)

Can anyone (else) confirm if the $10 Shoppers coupon from the double double promotion works?
    Thanks!
    (I know it didn't use to, but that may have been before we found out (for sure) that coupons count towards your total…)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (75%)

can you all please take a look at my thread I just posted and give some advice! I screwed up my shop TX

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It didn't work with me. And the cashier made me buy more stuff until 75$ after using coupons. I had to spend 87$.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smrtcanuck View Post
    Are you sure about the extra 16000 bp when you spend over 100? last time this happened I had a coupon and used it and it worked? I was hoping to try again today .
    forgot to add Quote

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Did anyone actually get the 1500 bonus points from J&J products? Didn't show up on my receipt

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Back from the $75 shop.I got milk ,eggos,colgate etc.My total was exact $75.96.The real fun begun when that cashier who was an old lady and extremely friendly.....refused to complete my transaction after I handed her $5 in coupons.She kept insisting please add something.I dont want you to lose 18,500 pts.Please thats a lot of money in pts,also called other cashier to tell me same thing.I am a kind of shy person and never want my coupons to be the subject of attention.I tried to make her understand the coupon -pts thing But in vain.Even asked my kid to tell mommy dont lose points....Boy: that was a scene there.And even I thought to buy something just to comfort her.
    But then she took my tender saying dont hold me if you dont get the pts.And when reciept came out with 19,250 pts.Even she was glad,showed her colleague my reciept and said We learned a new thing today...
    So All is well when end s well.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by savess View Post
    Can anyone (else) confirm if the $10 Shoppers coupon from the double double promotion works?
    Thanks!
    (I know it didn't use to, but that may have been before we found out (for sure) that coupons count towards your total…)
    It worked for me today. I think it depends on what code ur cashier enters for the $10 GC.
    I hope it helps.
    hcao likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    Did anyone actually get the 1500 bonus points from J&J products? Didn't show up on my receipt
    call them! I noticed the 2 day sale ones were marked in my store but it was only the regular and lavender did you buy others???
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Karlina View Post
    It didn't work with me. And the cashier made me buy more stuff until 75$ after using coupons. I had to spend 87$.
    I had my cashier check my subtotal before coupons and then scan my optimum card. Then used my coupons. She kept apologizing and letting me know that I wouldn't get the 18,500pts because my subtotal dropped to $57. I just smiled and told her it was alright. Lo and behold I did get the points.

As has been said in other threads, the SDM coupon policy states that dollars/cents off coupons DO apply towards bonuses.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (75%)

They really need to educate the staff a bit better! Its super embarassing when you have to try to correct them
    The_Scarecrow and mom3kids like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    I had my cashier check my subtotal before coupons and then scan my optimum card. Then used my coupons. She kept apologizing and letting me know that I wouldn't get the 18,500pts because my subtotal dropped to $57. I just smiled and told her it was alright. Lo and behold I did get the points.

As has been said in other threads, the SDM coupon policy states that dollars/cents off coupons DO apply towards bonuses.
    My poor cashier was doing the same thing, so I told her to have faith - if all else fails, we can cry together when this doesn't work. I got my subtotal to $57 and change, paid, and then realized I forgot one $3 coupon, so they were even kind enough to ring the coupon in on it's own and give me my $3 instead of doing a full refund and re-doing the entire transaction! I had such a great experience with the cashiers... I was amazed. I think I looked so frazzled they took pity on me. I actually left my cart at the customer service desk and drove my son home so I could come back and shop alone - he had me that stressed out in there, haha.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    call them! I noticed the 2 day sale ones were marked in my store but it was only the regular and lavender did you buy others???
    I didn't get them either. I noticed the only ones with tags at the store were the smaller bottles. I bought 2 washes and an apple cream.

Not worth wasting your time calling. They'll tell you it "can't be combined" blah blah blah
    SFARAZ likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information