User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: SDM (BC) Flyer Jan 19 - 25, 2013 Get 18,500 PTS WUS $75 or more (Sat-Tues)

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Karlina View Post
    It didn't work with me. And the cashier made me buy more stuff until 75$ after using coupons. I had to spend 87$.
    How did you know it didn't work? Did you return everything and start again? Or did the cashier tell you it won't work? It worked for me. Were you using FPC?

If you ask the cashier to subtotal before you hand over your optimum it'll display in the top right corner the # of points for that transaction.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

So can we use the 1o gc's from double double towards our 75 total?

Quote Originally Posted by Ameba View Post
    It worked for me today. I think it depends on what code ur cashier enters for the $10 GC.
    I hope it helps.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I think so, but it really depends on what code ur cashier enters for the $10 GC.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

still can't make it to $50, lol.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

It really is hard unless your buying baby items, I find anyways! For me formula is the only reason I was able to shop the double double and today's promo. And that's because it was on sale for both events or I wouldn't even buy it from shoppers

Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    still can't make it to $50, lol.
    Insane likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

It was a struggle but I made the 75
    I got 3 bags of milk, 2 eggs, 5 stouffers, 2 vitamin C, 4 bags ruffles chips, 2 bags tostitos, 4 packs rice cakes, 8 mini rice cakes, 2 paper towel, tea, spent 85 with taxes got 21K plus (used bonus coupon for paper towel and vitamins) Puts me with enough points to 2 top level redemptions.
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    How did you know it didn't work? Did you return everything and start again? Or did the cashier tell you it won't work? It worked for me. Were you using FPC?

If you ask the cashier to subtotal before you hand over your optimum it'll display in the top right corner the # of points for that transaction.
    Frankly, I didn't pay attention to the top right corner. But next time I will. At last I got how it works. TY

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    I had my cashier check my subtotal before coupons and then scan my optimum card. Then used my coupons. She kept apologizing and letting me know that I wouldn't get the 18,500pts because my subtotal dropped to $57. I just smiled and told her it was alright. Lo and behold I did get the points.

As has been said in other threads, the SDM coupon policy states that dollars/cents off coupons DO apply towards bonuses.
    Thank you for telling me how it works. I like your strategy and I will ignore the cashiers words next time.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thank you for telling me how it works. I like your strategy and I will ignore the cashiers words next time.
    I owe it all to this forum. It's the first time that I used enough coupons to drastically reduce my total, so I made sure to use the tactics that work well for other SCers.
    Anna Michele and Karlina like this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Frankly, I didn't pay attention to the top right corner. But next time I will. At last I got how it works. TY

Keep in mind they have to subtotal it for it to display there. And they can't have scanned your optimum.
    Anna Michele and Karlina like this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    147 (100%)

Okay! The $10 Shoppers coupon from Double Double worked for me! Used a couple BP coupons too. Thanks everyone!!
    hcao likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Well I had a close call today! I wasn't going to go in on this promo at first, because I didn't really need anything. But when I realized I did need something asap I decided to go for it tonight, on the last day of the promo with only half an hour before the store closed. When the cashier added up my total before coupons, it came to just a few cents over $75. However, as she was entering the coupons in, I realized one item scanned at the wrong price from what it said on the shelf. After confirming, she adjusted the price for me. She finished entering in my coupons and I was about to pay, when I realized that the price adjustment would have taken me under $75 and I wouldn't have gotten the bonus points. I'm so glad I realized that at the last second! I didn't have time because the store was closing and people behind me in line were getting antsy, so I grabbed the first thing I could find, which was a pack of gum (actually I grabbed 2 just in case). That gum saved me a lot of bonus points! *phew*

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    147 (100%)

OH, good for you. Imagine if you had noticed after you paid.
    Mags likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momgoneawol View Post
    It was a struggle but I made the 75
    I got 3 bags of milk, 2 eggs, 5 stouffers, 2 vitamin C, 4 bags ruffles chips, 2 bags tostitos, 4 packs rice cakes, 8 mini rice cakes, 2 paper towel, tea, spent 85 with taxes got 21K plus (used bonus coupon for paper towel and vitamins) Puts me with enough points to 2 top level redemptions.
    4 Ruffles+2 Tostitos= $14

Did you get $6 more in qualifying products for the Pepsi Super Bowl $20 mail-in offer?
    Anna Michele and Mags like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by savess View Post
    OH, good for you. Imagine if you had noticed after you paid.
    I know, right?! I think I would have cried.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information