User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Hi. I just noticed that the co op west is doing yet another MIR (gas card) wub 4 participating general mills products. My question is for all the co op shoppers... Does the Atlantic co op ever do these or similar promotions? I keep reading about these deals but they are always out west. Has anyone done a MIR at our co ops in the past? Thanks everyone for all your help.
    This thread is currently associated with: Co-op, Shoppers Drug Mart

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Why not call the manager and ask? If they say no, perhaps suggest the promos?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I think there was a similar promo in Atlantic Canada last year, just can't remember for sure. I'm not near a co op, but my DS is, so if a promo comes up we will be able to do it this time. It seems like there was some kind of MIR at co op a few months back... just wondering if anyone local remembers doing a MIR at co op in this past year???

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

There was one (at least at the Fredericton Coop) last year where you needed to buy so many Dare products (Breton, BearPaws and others) and you would get a $15 Coop GC. If you waited for a sale you could get the products for free.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    There was one (at least at the Fredericton Coop) last year where you needed to buy so many Dare products (Breton, BearPaws and others) and you would get a $15 Coop GC. If you waited for a sale you could get the products for free.
    Ahhh Yes! Now I remember! I don't live near a co op so I couldn't participate. But now my DS does, so we will be waiting for one of these promos to come up again! Gotta say... I'm loving this MIR thing.... Finnish Quantum.... Gas cards... etc. Ive got a nice stock pile of kelloggs and finnish. Thanks for your help. Now bring on a co op MIR!!!

Thread Information