Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By nmckenzie89
  • 1 Post By Jezebel
  • 1 Post By Peachykeen2007

Thread: Show and Save Coupons - No Trade Needed

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

hello -
    i have a small handfull of show and save coupons that i will not be using they expire march 31,2013 and i am not looking for any coupons in return just would like to see someone get use out of these as i wont

Cinema City Northgate- buy large popcorn and large drink for 9.99 -#297 -#298
    Dominos Pizza- buy one bread stix or cinni stix get 1 free - # 004
    Dominos Pizza- buy one 12" or 14" Pizza get 1 free - #002
    Pita Pit- 1$ off pita or 2$ off salad -#030
    Pita Pit- buy any pita get canned drink and a bag or chips free - #029
    Quiznos Sub- buy any sub, chips & 20oz drink and get a small sub free - #081
    Brion's - buy one pizza slice and med soft drink get second slice pizza free -#052
    Salisbury House- but one mr.big nip platter and get a mr.big nip free - #166
    Pizza Hut- Get 5$ off any purchase 25$ or more dine in or pick up only -#205
    Sorrentos- buy one pizza, pasta or salad and get one half price -#172 #171 #170
    Marble Slab Creamery - get 6$ off any ice cream cake -#067
    Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory- buy one seafoam or cotton candy and get one free -#032
    Jugo Juice - but one menu item and get one item or equal or lesser value free -#116
    Salisbury House- buy one winni dog and fries get one winni dog free -#167
    Jugo Juice- buy one flatbread or wrap and get a smothie of equal or lesser value free -#115
    Timothys- buy one hot beverage and get one free-#036
    Mini Donuts Factory - buy one dozen mini donuts get second dozen half price -#035
    Flying Pizza- get 50% the reg price of one large international pizza pick up only -#088
    Panago - buy one pizza and get a second pizza half price -#034 #033
    Marble Slab Creamery - buy 2l of ice cream get a 3 litre free -#068
    Marble Slab Creamery - buy any size cone get second of equal or lesser value free #066 #065
    Rockey Mountain Chocolate Factory- buy 1 full pound of fudge, rocky pop or nut brittle and get half pound of same item free #031
    Clay Oven - buy 1 thali platter and get second or equal or lesser value half price -#202
    Singletons- get 5$ off reg price of perm, complete color or highlights -#336
    Salisbury House - receive 2 complete breakfasts for 2 for only 12.99 -#165
    Pancake House - buy one entree get one of equal or lesser value free -#144
    Melting Pot - buy 1 dinner entree and get a second dinner of equal or lesser value free #143
    Pizza Hut- buy one large pizza and get large order of breadsticks free - dine in or pick up only #206
    Pizza Pizza- buy one pizza slice get second slice free-walk in only #063 #062 #061
    Quiznos Sub - buy any 9" or 12" sandwhich or entree salad and get bag of chips and 20oz drink free -#082
    Orange Julius - buy any reg hot dog and reg orange Julius orgininal get second hot dog and orange julius orginial free #014
    Orange Julius - buy any size orange Julius original get one free -#013
    Salisbury House - buy one mr.big nip and fries anf get a second Mr.big nip and fries half off -#168
    Olympic Dinner - get a free apitizer with any purchase of 15$ or more
    Best West Pet Foods - get 20% the regular price of any purchase ( excludes food and litter) or 10% off all food and litter -#339
    New York Fries- buy 1 order of friends and get a second order of fries free -#021
    A&W- buy one bacon egger and get one free -#012
    Fabutan - mystic hd spray tan session - but one get one 50% off or get 25%extra free min with the purchase of any 200,300, or 500 min packages - #332
    Great Canadian Oil Change - 20% off any reg price service package -#398
    The Current Resturant and Lounge - buy one lunch entree anf get second of equal or lesser value free -#162
    The Current Resturant and Lounge- get 10$ off any purchase of 40$ or more-#161
    WeedMan - purchase a full season program and get fall fertilizer free -#389
    PartyStuff - get 5$ off any purcahse of 25% or more or get 10$ off any purchase of 50$ or more- #399

*not a show and save coupon - Gondola Pizza 3$ off any large thin crust pizza - no expiry date - x2

please pm me with the -#Number of the coupons you would like and adress - will update as coupons are they are asked for - again asking for nothing in return i was given the book and would like the pass on the savings that i will not be using -
    Last edited by nmckenzie89; Sun, Jan 20th, 2013 at 07:02 PM.
    wendyjane and coupongirl99 like this.
    SWAG BUCKS
    I EARNED A 5$ AMAZON GC IN 3 DAYS SO CAN YOU $$$$ -- JOIN TODAY

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

very kind of you !!!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

pm'd you

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    pm'd you
    I have the book also Peachy if you need something let me know !!!
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

any of the domino's ones for the boys at work - they eat a lot of pizza

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    I have the book also Peachy if you need something let me know !!!
    Jezebel likes this.

Thread Information