User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i thought i'd try another coupon trip at save on foods since my first trip went really well! this time not so much i was really nice and asked her coupon policies before we got started she stated she didn't know so i was like ok well i know you guys take more than one and she was like um ok ........... right .... so we got started and i was trying to watch the till and make sure she got all my coupons. I even went when there was a hockey game on in hopes that i wouldn't feel rushed at the till ( because of long line ups ) any who i htought my bill was going to be cheaper than it was and when i look at it it just doesn't make sence. so all in all just a little frustrated i feel like i wasted coupons lol maybe when it's not so new then it will be better.
    This thread is currently associated with: Save on Foods

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Yeah our cashier wouldnt take overages (which isnt a huge deal) but we were kind of sad... after going through my bill she screwed up several times too - we spent an extra $18 bucks.. I caught like 3 of her mistakes at the till, but missed a couple more.

Oh well! Was still a good shop... saved over $300

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

It really does help to get a knowledgeable cashier. I have had three trips to Save On where I used stacked coupons and on one trip I had to tell the cashier she forgot a coupon. She said no she didn't, but I knew because I was only getting five items and could see on the screen that one coupon was missing.

When at the checkout, I try to get organized and count the number of coupons I will be using (often changes while shopping). If you are unsure after getting the reciept, just stop before leaving the store and read over your receipt. That way if there is a mistake, it can be corrected.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    371 (100%)

Ya, last time I went to save-on the cashier wasn't aware of their coupon stacking policy. When I bought multiple items she didn't want to accept even one coupon per item. She kept on checking with the cashier behind her to see if what I was doing was allowed. I only used about 10 coupons and when she finally finished processing them she told me that next time I should inform her that I was planning on using coupons so that they could process me at a seperate till and not hold up the line. If she knew what she was doing it wouldn't have taken that long at all...

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

next time I should inform her that I was planning on using coupons so that they could process me at a seperate till and not hold up the line.
    oh special severice.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanrio View Post
    oh special severice.
    It's actually not a bad idea....they are wanting to keep all their customers happy and this could be a way to do it.

Thread Information