User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    471 (100%)

A friend just called and informed me that Superstore on Regent would NOT let her use both the coupon zone AND a manufacturer coupon on one item(in this case it was Simply Orange juice) anyone else with this problem? The cs desk was not helpful and was borderline rude regarding any explanation as to why this is not allowed any longer.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Someone earlier there mentioned about <$10 worth of coupons. When did that start at RCSS? Sometime, in the last 2 or 3 weeks as we just ran into that on Saturday in SK. Was surprised, so you can't get more than $10 off in coupons and spend $250 in one transaction to get the store bonus. Prickly new policy I guess. Walmart Supercenter it is!

Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by greengirl2011 View Post
    Someone earlier there mentioned about <$10 worth of coupons. When did that start at RCSS? Sometime, in the last 2 or 3 weeks as we just ran into that on Saturday in SK. Was surprised, so you can't get more than $10 off in coupons and spend $250 in one transaction to get the store bonus. Prickly new policy I guess. Walmart Supercenter it is!
    Well, if you used more than 10$ in coupon, the supervisor comes. I don't know about the bonus. =/ I never could shop 250$ in one shopping trip.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaLoveFreeebies View Post
    RCSS that I go to has never given the overages. If it is 1 cent they would adjust the coupon, but other than that they do not accept the coupon.
    Same with my RCSS. I never once got an overage. I don't know where people are getting their overage, but I believe that you're not suppose to get an overage.
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

no you can use more than $10 in coupons but every coupon after $10 needs an over ride...

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    A friend just called and informed me that Superstore on Regent would NOT let her use both the coupon zone AND a manufacturer coupon on one item(in this case it was Simply Orange juice) anyone else with this problem? The cs desk was not helpful and was borderline rude regarding any explanation as to why this is not allowed any longer.
    I had this problem today as well. The cashier called the front end supervisor over and she told me that it wasn't allowed. I tried to explain to her that I had already discussed this with the Manager but because the Manager wasn't there she could not allow it

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

k have a ? then so can you use one coupon per items if u not using more than one coupon for each is there a limit on that or is it limit on each item cant use mor than one coupon per item, or is it per trip, last wk we saved 18 at rcss and wasnt asked about it but i did use printed n some that came in the mail.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information