User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 20x lists for Feb 2

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm so excited, I had my biggest points haul EVER today!! I had lots of items I wanted to pick up, including with some V.I.B coupons, and was waiting for another 20x points event with some items that I actually wanted on sale! I first purchased a $100 GC to get 1000 points, since I knew my total was going to be a bit more than that.

THen, here's my receipt info:
    Pampers baby wipes 2.99 on sale + 1500 pnts VIP coupon
    Colgate sensitive toothpaste 3.99 sale
    Colgate toothbrush 3.99 sale
    Colgate mouthwash 3.99 sale + 2000 pnts for spending 10+ on colgate products
    CG new lipgloss balms 9.99 each +1500 points for buying any 2 CG products
    Quo brush @ 40% off (9.00 on sale) + 1000 VIB coupon for any quo product+10x for quo purchase today
    Philly dip 1.99 sale -$1 w/coupon
    Maybelline color whisper sale 8.99 each
    Benefit lip gloss 14.99 on sale
    Garnier Olia hair dye 9.99 sale + 20x
    Lysol toilet disinfectant 2.99 sale
    3 Nativa teas on sale 3 for $5 + VIP coupon for 300 pnts
    Jergens Natural glow 5.99 sale price

Subtotal 101.87
    HST 12.46
    Total 114.33

Points haul:
    1000-for $100 GC
    1020-regular points
    4709-product bonus points
    4300-coupon points awarded
    2000-brand bonus points (colgate)
    19380-transaction bonus points (20x event)
    TOTAL points today: 32409!! EEEKKK!!

That officially gets me up over my first 95K (which I save all year for the BIG mega redemption)...YAY!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

As usual, nearly everything we wanted was NOT available. We have to go to a different store every time to get to $50 because most (even those large, 24 hour stores) don't even have a space on the shelf for what they advertise in the flyer. This is really starting to anger me.

We got
    1x Turbotax 29.99
    Ruffles 2/$4
    Starbucks Kcups - $8.99
    Water jug $1.69
    Triscuits $1.69

Am glad that we got our points but had to get multiples of things that we weren't planning on getting... And no Pepsi MIR because they didn't have the Gatorade cases as advertised
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sun, Feb 3rd, 2013 at 09:22 AM.
    ssbean likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I'm happy with the amount of stuff I got for the price I paid, but disappointed that I forgot my bonus coupon for children's tylenol at home. Oh well, here it is anyways.

4x Schneiders Bacon @ 2.99 (raincheck from last weeks sale) 11.96
    1x Panabello Pizza 3.99-1.00 coupon
    3x Waffles 4.00
    1x Cream 3.99- 0.75 coupon
    2x Eggs 3.98-1.00 coupon
    4x Christie Crackers 6.76
    1x Lysol Cleaner 2.99-1.00 coupon
    1x Philadelphia Dip 1.99-1.00 coupon
    1x Q-tips 1.99
    1x Childrens Tylenol 9.99-3.00 coupon

Subtotal BEFORE coupons 51.64
    Coupons 7.75
    OOP 45.84
    Total points 10200
    ssbean likes this.

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bman&ryguy View Post
    I'm happy with the amount of stuff I got for the price I paid, but disappointed that I forgot my bonus coupon for children's tylenol at home. Oh well, here it is anyways.

4x Schneiders Bacon @ 2.99 (raincheck from last weeks sale) 11.96
    1x Panabello Pizza 3.99-1.00 coupon
    3x Waffles 4.00
    1x Cream 3.99- 0.75 coupon
    2x Eggs 3.98-1.00 coupon
    4x Christie Crackers 6.76
    1x Lysol Cleaner 2.99-1.00 coupon
    1x Philadelphia Dip 1.99-1.00 coupon
    1x Q-tips 1.99
    1x Childrens Tylenol 9.99-3.00 coupon

Subtotal BEFORE coupons 51.64
    Coupons 7.75
    OOP 45.84
    Total points 10200
    This is just a thought, but you could scan your coupon and receipt then email Shoppers to say you forgot the bonus coupon. They have been fabulous anytime I have contacted them this way. Recently, hubby forgot the optimum card and I scanned and emailed my receipt and they added the points(this one time they said). Never hurts to try....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavingYourHardEarnedMoney View Post
    This is just a thought, but you could scan your coupon and receipt then email Shoppers to say you forgot the bonus coupon. They have been fabulous anytime I have contacted them this way. Recently, hubby forgot the optimum card and I scanned and emailed my receipt and they added the points(this one time they said). Never hurts to try....
    That's a great idea!! Thanks, I will be doing it tomorrow!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I had an issue and the head office guy was fabulous. All I had to do was give him some codes at the top of the receipt and they can just look up the details using the transaction numbers. Was very easy. Try calling, you may not even have to send them the receipt

Quote Originally Posted by SavingYourHardEarnedMoney View Post
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

That's a great idea!! Thanks, I will be doing it tomorrow!
    You are welcome! And yes, phoning could work too. I just email cause for me it's easy and I don't have to wait on hold. Let us know what works and if they do it for you.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    150 (100%)

I hope they have a bonus 20 times during the week. I missed this one yesterday
    torontogal12 and Anna Michele like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I had an issue and the head office guy was fabulous. All I had to do was give him some codes at the top of the receipt and they can just look up the details using the transaction numbers. Was very easy. Try calling, you may not even have to send them the receipt
    Thanks you two, but I called this morning (they were closed yesterday) and explained to the rep that I particpated in the 20x on Saturday but forgot my bonus points coupon at home for the Children's Tylenol and asked if there was anyway that she could add it to my account? She said that I would either have to return it and repurchase and loose my bonus points from the 20x the points, then call them back, maybe to manually add them agian???? I'm not sure why I would do this. Or just go buy another one. Sorry not happening. The ONLY reason why I spent 9.99 on the tylenol (-3.00 coupon) is because my DS was not feeling well and running a bit of a fever. Oh well, I guess we're even, a few weeks ago I used a 1000 BP coupon for wipes or diapers and it wouldn't scan. So the cashiers got the manager to add it manually for me. When I got home I was wondering why it wouldn't just scan, so I was looking at the sheet of the other BP coupons that I had cut it from and realized it was a Pharmapix coupon! Oopsy!! Thanks anyways SavingYourHardEarnedMoney and Torontogal12!!

Sorry, I don't know how to add two quotes.
    Last edited by bman&ryguy; Mon, Feb 4th, 2013 at 11:11 AM.
    uanoor and carlyincanada like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That doesn't sound right. Try calling again and getting a different operator
    Thanks you two, but I called this morning (they were closed yesterday) and explained to the rep that I particpated in the 20x on Saturday but forgot my bonus points coupon at home for the Children's Tylenol and asked if there was anyway that she could add it to my account? She said that I would either have to return it and repurchase and loose my bonus points from the 20x the points, then call them back, maybe to manually add them agian???? I'm not sure why I would do this. Or just go buy another one. Sorry not happening. The ONLY reason why I spent 9.99 on the tylenol (-3.00 coupon) is because my DS was not feeling well and running a bit of a fever. Oh well, I guess we're even, a few weeks ago I used a 1000 BP coupon for wipes or diapers and it wouldn't scan. So the cashiers got the manager to add it manually for me. When I got home I was wondering why it wouldn't just scan, so I was looking at the sheet of the other BP coupons that I had cut it from and realized it was a Pharmapix coupon! Oopsy!! Thanks anyways SavingYourHardEarnedMoney and Torontogal12!!

Sorry, I don't know how to add two quotes.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hi All, I jumped in the 20 X points event last weekend and bought a package of oral-b whitening toothbrush heads. If I want to exchange it to oral-b precision clean toothbrush heads(same price), would I loose my points? Thank you!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCpn View Post
    Hi All, I jumped in the 20 X points event last weekend and bought a package of oral-b whitening toothbrush heads. If I want to exchange it to oral-b precision clean toothbrush heads(same price), would I loose my points? Thank you!!
    Most likely yes. My local store does a return and then rings in the new item. If your base price (before taxes) would still be over $50 after you take off the price of the heads you won't lose all your points.
    So let's say your heads cost $10. You'd lose 2000 points (20x100).
    LoveCpn and Karlina like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks. My total was merely above $50, I'll be more careful about the items I purchase during the bonus points event..
    Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Most likely yes. My local store does a return and then rings in the new item. If your base price (before taxes) would still be over $50 after you take off the price of the heads you won't lose all your points.
    So let's say your heads cost $10. You'd lose 2000 points (20x100).
    Last edited by LoveCpn; Tue, Feb 5th, 2013 at 03:24 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Well. I dont like my SDM. everytime I shop there, their prices are wrong....

At this event, I got couple items at really good deal (Well, at least the price tag said so). when I went home and checked the receipt...WRONG WRONG... almost every item was off by a dollar or two.....

I dont like that.
    There is always a choice....

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Alice1985 View Post
    Well. I dont like my SDM. everytime I shop there, their prices are wrong....

At this event, I got couple items at really good deal (Well, at least the price tag said so). when I went home and checked the receipt...WRONG WRONG... almost every item was off by a dollar or two.....

I dont like that.
    Shoppers is part of SCOP. If the scan price is higher than the shelf price, you are entitled to $10 off if the product if it is more than $10 or the product free if it is under $10.
    It is up to you to make sure the shelf tag is for the exact item you're buying.

My local store tends to not put up sale prices, so I have to do a price check first.
    carlyincanada likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information