User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Change to Wagjag Telus credit. Important!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's unlikely I will use my $10 credit now. WagJag is just going to annoy more consumers, and with the plentitude of other deal sites, people will search around for better deals.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am shocked...they could do it like spend $20 or more but spend $40 is a a joke and impossible.

UPDATE...I just saw e-mail and sent a counter e-mail to [email protected] requesting them to change this decision.As I would not spend that much money every month on wagjag for sure.I also encourage everybody to write them.May be that ll make some difference.one last try before saying goodbye.
    Last edited by mom3kids; Thu, Feb 14th, 2013 at 08:12 PM.
    CouponLover618 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Did anyone else notice that there's no longer a "discuss this deal" tab?
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommymonika View Post
    Did anyone else notice that there's no longer a "discuss this deal" tab?
    Yes! I noticed that yesterday morning when I wanted to ask a question about a deal. I had to send them an email and am still waiting for a response. These deal sites are slowly going to disappear!

Was just looking at the WagJag deals in my city. There are 43 active deals and only 3 are $40 or more - so 7% of their current deals would qualify under the new promo. And who needs to clean their ducts, test drive expensive cars, and get junk removal every month?

RIP $10 Telus/WagJag Credit It's been a good 12 months.
    sweetmomma and torontogal12 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was thinking that perhaps contacting Telus and Wagjag with my outrage would help. Maybe we could start a petition or something? I was pretty pissed off that they changed their policy. There was not a single offer on the site for 40$ in my area when I looked this morning. I was using the credit every month on their grocery deals and I was quite pleased with the savings. In fact, Wagjag was pretty much the only online deal site I even bother with anymore. Now I don't want to deal with them or Telus, and I've been a loyal Telus customer for 7+ years.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I sent an email to WagJag ([email protected]) and cc'd Telus ([email protected]).

Telus responded saying
    "This offer is managed by WagJag.com rather than TELUS, but I have forwarded your feedback along to the WagJag team. All complaints and suggestions received through e-mail are tracked in a monthly report that serves as the basis for future improvements."

Hopefully if they receive enough complaints, they'll do something about it!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information