User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone, I am looking for any kind of factory food outlets in the Ottawa/Hull area. Does anyone have any up to date locations and what's available? Much appreciated!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

snyperr!

My husband has always sworn by the Buns Master store but I don't even know if they still exist. I know WM has pretty good fresh loaf bread for 1.00. The baguettes are 2.00 I believe. Not out of this world good, but okay.

The best bagels we ever bought were not in Ottawa, they were just accross the border at Price Chopper in Ogdensburg, NY and their deserts...KILLERS and we tried the Italian Fresh bread...mega killer. O

ttawa, nope, Hull I am not certain. Sorry... even the buns master I have never tried myself but you might hear about. Good luck, if you make it accross the border, you will thank me.

Just a mention., I love mille-feuille deserts and I have tried several and any conaisseur of mille-feuille will tell you ST-HUBERTS has the best. Otherwise I will look forward to seeing what the responses are too. Good luck.

Trading Score
    69 (100%)

I don't know about Ottawa or Hull but Gatineau has 3 bread outlets that i know of.
    Weston, Gadoua and St Methode...or at least thats what i think they are all called,lol
    I used to go to the first 2 - one is on Boul. de l'aeroport, the other just round the corner from the first on Boul Maloney.
    Unfortunately, i can't recall the price of bread - sorry.
    Now, however, i go to St Methode - again on Boul . Maloney. I can get a loaf of bread for $1,50. They have other slightly more expensive loaves but i'm okay with the cheap stuff - Regardless, its all cheaper than buying in the supermarket. They also have some pastries and odd boxes of cookies....
    Come on -Join me ! Get Points, get Free stuff

http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kazm-l
    And if you need a link for Zoombucks or Irazoo ....let me know!!

Thread Information