User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Luv Bell Canada. That's Right. Love Bell. Hahaha.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

yup, i always find i usually save 40% off when i make my yearly call to complain about how their competitors are so cheap
    operabob and Shwa Girl like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Very well done Shwa Girl! It is easier to stay with the same company if the price is right. I have moved from Rogers to TekSavvy and I could not be happier. Rogers tried to offer some deal but I was fed up and moved. Good for you to get a great deal and thank you for posting.
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    freedomslink.com , a cool homepage!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Remember too though, TekSavvy also had an increase about 4 months ago?? ( I forget the date exactly), even with that increase it is still way cheaper than what we had with Bell. I do not regret calling Bell 2 years in a row now for discounts! Shwa, we aren't so special?? wah!!!!
    anisa and Shwa Girl like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Oh, why do these companies play these games. Our phone/internet/cable/HD was sky-high after an amazing one-year promo rate, so after a few months, my husband called and asked them to do better. The price dropped by close to $60 a month, and higher-speed internet was added.
    anisa, walkonby and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Shwa, we aren't so special?? wah!!!!
    Yes walkonby - you and I are still special. Any ladies from Scarlem and The Shwa -- always special
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    Oh, why do these companies play these games. Our phone/internet/cable/HD was sky-high after an amazing one-year promo rate, so after a few months, my husband called and asked them to do better. The price dropped by close to $60 a month, and higher-speed internet was added.
    doubly sad that the smaller companies are using the big companies' infrastructure.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Just got the new Bell Canada bill and they stuck to the agreement -- 65% savings over the bill from last month.
    Yahoo!

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Kudos on the discount, always nice to save $ monthly

Pfft, bell. Pfft, rogers. Pfft, them all! Lol.

We pay $113 for BASIC cable and unlimited internet. It increased by $10 a month after we signed up because their "rate went up"...bologna. Not to mention a few days after we signed up it got disconnected because the previous home owners cancelled their account (but company didnt think to check if new owners had an account.....rolls eyes) so had to call them, they came back and hooked it up again...and said they were gonna change our address to the proper one (there's 2 addys here, 911 number and house number). Well then I got TWO bills with two different account numbers....you kidding me?! This is also when the rate conveniently went up.... And so they said they would close the original one I opened and keep the new one since that is the "proper addy" for them. Well guess what...few days later someone came to disconnect it because they had a disconnection notice from the first account....ARE YOU JOKING. Lol, thankfully the genetleman knocked on the door to confirm before he disconnected everything but I was not impressed. But I can't change companies cause it's the only one offered here. *shakes fist*
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

They have been playing roulette with my bill for 4 years now. I have to call almost every other month. I always talk to the loyalty dept. but for some reason they cannot adjust the tv bill Anyhoo this months bill saw my phone go from $14.95 to 29.95 for no reason. I was supposed to have a set bil for tv, internet phone for 12 months , well that hasn't happend yet

I will be on the phone with them tomorrow again .

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    Kudos on the discount, always nice to save $ monthly

Pfft, bell. Pfft, rogers. Pfft, them all! Lol.
    You are right. All of the companies can be frustrating. Their customer service is lacking too. Because there are so few players, they get away with it.

This is why we are surprised and happy that we got the discount verbally and, on top of that, they actually followed through on the actual bill.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (99%)

What did you get for those prices? How many gigs for Internet (is it high speed) and any extra features with the phone line?

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leilah View Post
    What did you get for those prices? How many gigs for Internet (is it high speed) and any extra features with the phone line?
    high speed internet, and we don't do lots of downloads
    we don't need extra features on our phone - basic

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    179 (100%)

I am having so many problems with bell right now. Thinking of cancelling phone and internet to go with Anacan. I have phoned twice and they won't budge!!! Grrrrr.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I HATE BELL. I will never ever ever ever deal with them again. Somehow they fail to realize that when Bell screws people over their customers have the internet to broadcast their complaints. My family will never have anything to do with Bell again - loss of 6 new customers. Get everything in writing, record customer service names, dates and times. Good Luck - you will need it.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dagney View Post
    I HATE BELL. I will never ever ever ever deal with them again. Somehow they fail to realize that when Bell screws people over their customers have the internet to broadcast their complaints. My family will never have anything to do with Bell again - loss of 6 new customers. Get everything in writing, record customer service names, dates and times. Good Luck - you will need it.
    Yes. Bell, Rogers and Cogeco can be bad for customer service. This time Bell worked for us. It's a 12 month deal. Things may be different this time next year.
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sat, Mar 23rd, 2013 at 12:05 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information