User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Wed Feb 20. Choose 20x points or 20% off coupon

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I got 13,800 points with this transaction (oop $65). The cashier would not scan my VIB coupons

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Alice1985 View Post
    do you guys get the points right away???How come the cashier scanned mine and no bonus points.....I did use $9 coupons, which made my subtotal below $50....
    as long as basepoints are atleast 500 (i think correct me if im wrong)you should be fine. will need to contact shoppers cashier probably just messed up on how to scan in the coupon. (I spent over $100 but i too didnt get points, coupon shows being scanned in but im sure she screwed up and didnt follow the extra steps(enter coupon 31127)wasnt really paying attention at the time to see)
    uanoor and Alice1985 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bryceton View Post
    as long as basepoints are atleast 500 (i think correct me if im wrong)you should be fine. will need to contact shoppers cashier probably just messed up on how to scan in the coupon. (I spent over $100 but i too didnt get points, coupon shows being scanned in but im sure she screwed up and didnt follow the extra steps(enter coupon 31127)wasnt really paying attention at the time to see)
    The cashier was suppose to enter the coupon manually following the steps on the coupon. The cashier just scanned ur coupon and that's wht u didn't get the points. They are added right away. I just went through this at shoppers. I realized that I didn't have my points right away and asked the cashier. He read the coupon and realized he just scanned it and didn't do the proper steps. They had to do a refund and do it all over again. My guess is that u will have to call HO and see if u get ur points. Good luck!!
    Alice1985 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'm so glad I did this promo. I used a lot of coupons to bring my total, after taxes, to 66.00. I earned 25000 pts!!!!! I got 8 boxes of Motrin, used 3.00 coup to get them for .99 each, I also used BP pts coup for pull ups and easy ups etc.
    uanoor, SharonMe and TakeItOff like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also enjoyed this SDM Event tonight! However i was getting very Nerves about how long it was taking to use my Coupons as it was getting close to 8pm! Haha what a rush!
    Love the 20x events and am happy the Points were applied now and not delayed.
    uanoor and peachies like this.
    Contest, Coupon & Deal Lover!
    www.TakeItOffCanada.com

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I went to SDM just after 5:00 did the whole shop and then was told I needed the computer print-out. Left the basket - came home - ran off the coupon and went back - I managed to make 14500 and used several coups that were expiring. I'm happy.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Im Frugal & I Know It! mandygeering's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ihave tried shopping at shoppers but its so expensive i would prefer to just go to superstore and buy no name products.
    Please visit my blog! http://funkyfrugalmommy.com I host giveaways, post recipes, jokes, freebies and more! Hope to see you soon!

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

I did my shop this evening bought 20 x Garnier Body lotion and B2G1 F Werthers .I had $40.00 in coupons and got my points
    Silk and TakeItOff like this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    88 (99%)

This was my 1st time doing a 20x event, very new to the SDM points thing... and i am officially addicted... spent 62$ OOP, used coupons, VIB/bonus pts coupons and the 20x and i got 59,600 pts! YAY!!! im so excited!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    The cashier was suppose to enter the coupon manually following the steps on the coupon. The cashier just scanned ur coupon and that's wht u didn't get the points. They are added right away. I just went through this at shoppers. I realized that I didn't have my points right away and asked the cashier. He read the coupon and realized he just scanned it and didn't do the proper steps. They had to do a refund and do it all over again. My guess is that u will have to call HO and see if u get ur points. Good luck!!

Ahhhh.... i figured it out when I got home....

EVERY SINGLE TIME with the coupon points event.... I HAVE to contact the headoffice for the POINTS....

And tonit the cashier argued with me cuz I used coupons to bring down the total and thats why scanning the 20x coupon wont help...

TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED.
    There is always a choice....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by steen33 View Post
    This was my 1st time doing a 20x event, very new to the SDM points thing... and i am officially addicted... spent 62$ OOP, used coupons, VIB/bonus pts coupons and the 20x and i got 59,600 pts! YAY!!! im so excited!

WOW.. good for you
    bman&ryguy likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Fibrana View Post
    I did this promo tonight and I think it's a great deal! I bought 6 NeilMed nasal rinses for $13.49 each and I will get all my money back for these, and also bought Physician's Formula powder on sale for $12.99 (normally $22) with a $9 rebate!!! Also bought the Krill oil for $19.99 (normally $30). Anyway, I got over 26,000 points, plus used my RBC Shopper's credit card, so I should get lots of points! The Scott paper towels (2 large rolls) are on for $2.99 and I printed out a $1 off coupon, so that was pretty cheap too. I plan to give some of the nasal rinses to family and friends.

Do they allow more than one nasal rinses in one transaction?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Alice1985 View Post
    Do they allow more than one nasal rinses in one transaction?
    yes. there is a thread about it.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/340995-...ou-spe-canada/
    Alice1985 likes this.

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

I actually forgot about the time limit (5 to 8 pm) and realized afterwards that my transaction went through at 4:55... Lol anyways, got my points immediately anyways .... Fioufff!!!

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

wow, totally missed this one...didn't get the email which is strange cuz I get a lot of email from SDM.
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information